anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

I've had enough of this nonsense of Kesar and Suraj living like parasites on Kabir's goodness. I never thought I'd say this but Suraj is definitely better than Kesar. At least he's an outright villain so he doesn't pretend to be mahaan. 

I've kept on watching this show with a lot of patience that some day there will be some true love and respect shown to Kabir beyond the one-word thanks for formality which is said to him after hundred days of him bearing torture, humiliation and taunts. But there's no end in sight.

In general, I would request Indian television to stop making such shows which give no message other than - "beware of being a good person."

This is also my last post on this forum. I thank everyone whom I've interacted with here. I found this place to be very respectful. 🙏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

It is sad that writers failed us like this. Now I wish this show has ended. smiley19

I like interacting with you.smiley31

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

It is sad that writers failed us like this. Now I wish this show has ended. smiley19

I like interacting with you.smiley31

Thanks awida ❤️ 

I had quit the show but then my friends on YT told me that due to the pressure put on the creators by Kabir' and HS fans, they've had to improve the storyline a lot. Kesar has apologized to Kabir and Ambika has brought him out of his financial crisis. Both have acknowledged how much Kabir has done for them. He's getting a lot more screentime too  ❤️

So I'm back to watching the show from today. I'm not sure whether I'll post here but I can definitely reply again 😁 I like interacting with you too 👋

Edited by anon91 - 5 months ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anon91

Thanks awida ❤️ 

I had quit the show but then my friends on YT told me that due to the pressure put on the creators by Kabir' and HS fans, they've had to improve the storyline a lot. Kesar has apologized to Kabir and Ambika has brought him out of his financial crisis. Both have acknowledged how much Kabir has done for them. He's getting a lot more screentime too  ❤️

So I'm back to watching the show from today. I'm not sure whether I'll post here but I can definitely reply again 😁 I like interacting with you too 👋

This is good. I am happy cvs aknowledged viewers' demands, and started writing a better script. I'll check it too. I hope there'll be some improvement. smiley4And if there's something which needs discussion I'll write here. I am sure you'll help me inderstand. smiley31