Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: greenletters

OMG Cillian Murphy kills me with his expressions. He looks so bored or unimpressed. 

He is bored and unimpressed. I have been following his work since 2007 (because of Sunshine and Batman), and he has always been like this. Over the years, I have seen people bashing him for being so private and showing disinterest in publicity and promotion. I was like, why? he picks good work to showcase his talent and does a great job at it; isn't that enough from an actor?  If he prefers to eat cheese at home than promotion, good for him. Stans are no better sometimes they behave like cults. 

And Daniel doesn't even give interviews. It's too bad he retired early; he should come back to collect more Oscars.

https://twitter.com/BMLRobins/status/1727260265648103906

Edited by radix - 5 months ago
Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kangana has to be real. There is no way someone that crazy can be her PRsmiley37

Edited by Petrichor80 - 5 months ago
Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

Here even movies have been on my pending list it's been years, now interviews kaun dekhega....believe toh door ki baat! I never felt motivation to open  any video of the offscreen stuff of actors/actresses except some offscreen pics I come across here and there accidentally. 

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sure, there's a whole PR machinery at work to portray actors a certain way. But in lengthy interviews and film promotions, bits and pieces of their true selves tend to sneak out. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

I don't know about actors, but I know I'm fake with colleagues.smiley36 They would very surprised to know how dark my thoughts go at times. 

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That's pretty normal, isn't it? We can't reveal all our thoughts to others. There are more parts we try to hide than we show to others. It doesn't make us fake; it's just being human, unless you have thoughts to murder them, lol.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

That's pretty normal, isn't it? We can't reveal all our thoughts to others. There are more parts we try to hide than we show to others. It doesn't make us fake; it's just being human, unless you have thoughts to murder them, lol.

No thoughts of murder yetsmiley36

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Do I have to?? smiley24

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I don't know about actors, but I know I'm fake with colleagues.smiley36 They would very surprised to know how dark my thoughts go at times. 

Sorry what do you mean by fake???  I am lucky, because I love all my coworkers and I don't think I will ever leave due to that. My biggest problem is that I have a very expressive face, so if I don't like someone or something it is very obvious. I think because of being expressive, even when I am in a tourist in a city the other tourists approach me a lot for help. It sucks that my sibling has the poker face, while I have the expressive one.

Edited by Petrichor80 - 5 months ago