Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: altgr

Wow that's great. Was it announced in the show? 

Yes, there was a precap in yesterday's episode.

minakrish thumbnail

I uploaded it on my YouTube channel.smiley9

Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7njmUWhgNH4

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Girishji’s band is still there.  I think only Ronnie had migrated to SRGMP.   PV_IFhandle will know better.🙂. 

Hope Ronnie will come back now. 

I thought so too apart from Girishji I recognize the guy who plays piano. So I don’t know why they are not doing well this time. 

reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

I am watching. How can one stay away from shreya? 😊💕  But crazy busy days for me , that I don’t get much time to post views.  So basically, I watch, read the forum comments & time permitting join the discussion. 

Like altgr, I do find something missing though everything from the contestants, judges & host seem perfect.  I thought maybe I haven’t warmed up to  this season yet. Plus 2 singing shows to catch up back to back.  Now that SRGMP is over, I will get more invested in the show, hopefully. 
The forum is also a bit dull unlike prev seasons - I think many regulars have become silent readers …. or not watching regularly?

PV_IFhandle is another absconding member..😁

If you get time please do share your views with us. Would love hear from you. Any favorite yet?

Edited by reborn-re - 5 months ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Okay I cannot wait for this! Thank u!

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Watched the Ranbir and Rashmika episode. He’s lucky he’s got some great songs! Menuka(as always) stole the show for me, and she sang one of my most favorite songs of all time so I’m totally biased towards that. Shubodeep did incredible as well, it’s my fave performance of his again he got two great songs!  Adya was a standout for me too! Kabira and then finishing up with Sami Sami smiley20and she did full justice to both 

Edited by Tani91 - 5 months ago
IbuHatela thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Had another very busy weekend so I just got around to Saturday's Animal episode. It was fine. Everyone on the show has had better days, and this was the most ordinary episode of the season. But it was still good.

Piyush did good. He's had better days as mentioned above.

Adhya's Kabeera performance was fantastic. Just like last week's showing, she's getting back to her true self. I didn't care for her performance of Saami, but I hate that song so it's fine (sorry but the Telugu original song is way better.) 

Obom was mostly good. Badtameez Dil is not his type of song but he tried hard. His original song was the best of his three songs.

Subhodeep was the same as usual. 

Up to this point, the episode was fine but underwhelming. Everyone was good or fine. Nothing was special. Then Menuka showed up and stole the show again. Even though she's had vastly better performances, the purity of her voice and the emotions she evokes from everybody is something to behold. 

Utkarsh did a good job. Like Obom, his last song performance was his best one.

Anjana allowed me to end the show early.

Performer of the day was Kumar Sanu. Two classics sung live? What a legend.

I'm excited to watch Karishma Kapoor's episode. My family loves her and I am a fan. I am hoping it was better than the Animal episode.

IbuHatela thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I was hopeful that Karishma Kapoor's episode would be better than the Animal episode, but by this much? Wow.

The moment she showed up, the aura and vibes were so fresh in comparison. Just lovely from beginning to end. She was the perfect guest and you can see how much everyone reveres her.

Surendar was very good per usual. His voice just clicks with me for some reason. Even when he's not having his best day, I can listen to him for hours.

Muskan was amazing in my opinion. Two very different types of songs and she did a great job singing both. Such a silky smooth voice. Lovely performances as always.

Dipan's first performance was fine. He did the best he could with a song that is not melodious at all. His second song? Phenomenal. Jaane Jaan Dhoondta Phir Raha is an all-time classic and he did full justice to it. And then he got Kumar Sanu to sing for him while Karishma Kapoor shared the stage with him. He's already won. 

Mahima just, wow. She impresses every time but this was next level. Jeena Yaha is one of my favorite songs from my favorite singer of all time. She did a sensational job performing that gem. 

Ananya was amazing too. Her rendition of Pucho Zara Pucho was electrifying. 

Shreya's performance of Pucho Zara Pucho, even if it was only ten seconds, was otherworldly. Sensory overload as always. 

Vaibhav got serious for once and it was a jarring twist. His first song was great too. Then he became his usual self and did well with that too. I really like him. 

Maithili was tolerable. Good even. 

The closing medley was very nice. It was a fitting way to end the singing portion of a really good episode and pay homage to the entire Kapoor clan, in front of the most beloved member of the family. 

Maithili leaving was the right call. She has been bottom tier from the start. She obviously has skills but most of her performances were intolerable. Adhya at least started picking it up again lately, so she deserved to stay. Surendar was never leaving. Maithili was the easy elimination and I can't say I'll miss her. 

Next week's shows will be very good. Anandji and Anand/Milind are on every season of every single singing show these days, but their songs are legendary. Anandji's grating sometimes, but  that happens with age. This season is so well built that he will be a good guest on it. 

reborn-re thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Why are people saying in social media comments that contestants are lip syncing the songs and it’s not live singing. I have seen those type of comments quite a lot. It’s not lip syncing but live performance right? 

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: reborn-re

Why are people saying in social media comments that contestants are lip syncing the songs and it’s not live singing. I have seen those type of comments quite a lot. It’s not lip syncing but live performance right? 

It's definitely live singing.