Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

I think mythili got eliminated 

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sumaishu

I think mythili got eliminated 

I watched the elimination part and I am glad people are voting for talent. I really thought it would be Surinder when I heard  bottom 3 name but he was the first one to be safe. 

Edited by reborn-re - 5 months ago
minakrish thumbnail

Maithili didn’t sing well today either. Her performance was cut shot or was it originally that short, we’ll never know but whatever they showed on TV, she didn’t sing well.

Her elimination today was fair.smiley20

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I definitely missed the first performance, maybe even 2 :(

The performances today were all so good, it’s hard to choose a favourite singer.

1. Muskaan - aaye ho meri zindagi and main albeli. Kudos to her for singing two very different songs!! 
She sang both very well. Very well done.

2. Dipan - yeh jawani hai deewani and jaanejan dhoondhta phir raha - fantastic! I was enjoying his songs so much, that I forgot I was watching a reality show. It was like enjoying a live concert. 

3. Mahima - jeena yahan. Another beautiful performance. I wish they’d left this song for the final medley and she’d have chosen a different song. There’s no dearth of songs from the Kapoor’s. This song is so emotional, I think it’s hard not to get carried away. 

4. Ananya - Chand ne kuch kaha/ pucho zara pucho. She sang both songs very well. However in her first song towards the middle I felt the playfulness of the song missing. Her second performance was flawless. I don’t think her surs went off anywhere just didn’t feel it at some point during the first song.

5. Vaibhav - kitna sohna tenu rab ne banaya/ UP wala thumka- his first performance was mesmerizing! Can’t find any faults in his first song. As for the second song, he got the essence of the song right, he got the vibe. His song sounded very different from the original, and I didn’t like the singing. I enjoyed the performance, it was a fun performance but from a singing show point of view his second performance was so so.

Maithili- le gayi le gayi - they showed so little of her performance. It was a poor performance. She was off tune but she seemed to enjoy her performance. She truly deserved to be eliminated.

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: reborn-re

I watched the elimination part and I am glad people are voting for talent. I really thought it would be Surinder when I heard  bottom 3 name but he was the first one to be safe. 

If they were Adya/Anjana wouldn't be still there.

Andakadipatta thumbnail

Glad I'm not the only one feeling the same. I believe the original Indian Idol band went to SRGMP this time? And hopefully they will be back to II now that SRGMP is over? There are many performances where the band is ruining the songs for the contestants.

https://twitter.com/sunartalks/status/1728842709891481714?t=uXlmH-xoAMX6VGdXJl-Qyg&s=19

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sahil70

If they were Adya/Anjana wouldn't be still there.

Well atleast Maithli toh went na and Anjana might stay for long. About Adya I don’t know how long she will stay but she did much better than last time. Also from this weekend performance if I have to choose one  between Adya and Maithli I would choose Adya.  Not a fan of Maithli singing.  Same goes to Anjana too I really liked her in IIJ but here not able to enjoy her performances much. 

Edited by reborn-re - 5 months ago
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Well atleast Maithli toh went na and Anjana might stay for long. About Adya I don’t know how long she will stay but she did much better than last time. Also from this weekend performance if I have to choose one  between Adya and Maithli I would choose Adya.  Not a fan of Maithli singing.  Same goes to Anjana too I really liked her in IIJ but here not able to enjoy her performances much. 

I didn't like Maithili in the beginning, but last couple of weeks( haven't yet seen the latest episode), I thought she sang quite well , away from what she started out with. Adya sounds like she's about to lose her voice. There is no resonance in her voice whatsoever.

Edited by sahil70 - 5 months ago
anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Never liked Maithili’s singing.  But Adya was good initially, with a different tonal texture, she is slipping now & mostly will be the next to go.  She has been in the bottom 3 for two weeks in a row now.

I enjoyed Anjana’s performances, but of late find it very average.

So Maithili’s elimination was fair👍

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

Glad I'm not the only one feeling the same. I believe the original Indian Idol band went to SRGMP this time? And hopefully they will be back to II now that SRGMP is over? There are many performances where the band is ruining the songs for the contestants.

https://twitter.com/sunartalks/status/1728842709891481714?t=uXlmH-xoAMX6VGdXJl-Qyg&s=19

Girishji’s band is still there.  I think only Ronnie had migrated to SRGMP.   PV_IFhandle will know better.🙂. 

Hope Ronnie will come back now.