Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Raina101

I definitely missed the first performance, maybe even 2 :(

The performances today were all so good, it’s hard to choose a favourite singer.

1. Muskaan - aaye ho meri zindagi and main albeli. Kudos to her for singing two very different songs!! 
She sang both very well. Very well done.

2. Dipan - yeh jawani hai deewani and jaanejan dhoondhta phir raha - fantastic! I was enjoying his songs so much, that I forgot I was watching a reality show. It was like enjoying a live concert. 

3. Mahima - jeena yahan. Another beautiful performance. I wish they’d left this song for the final medley and she’d have chosen a different song. There’s no dearth of songs from the Kapoor’s. This song is so emotional, I think it’s hard not to get carried away. 

4. Ananya - Chand ne kuch kaha/ pucho zara pucho. She sang both songs very well. However in her first song towards the middle I felt the playfulness of the song missing. Her second performance was flawless. I don’t think her surs went off anywhere just didn’t feel it at some point during the first song.

5. Vaibhav - kitna sohna tenu rab ne banaya/ UP wala thumka- his first performance was mesmerizing! Can’t find any faults in his first song. As for the second song, he got the essence of the song right, he got the vibe. His song sounded very different from the original, and I didn’t like the singing. I enjoyed the performance, it was a fun performance but from a singing show point of view his second performance was so so.

Maithili- le gayi le gayi - they showed so little of her performance. It was a poor performance. She was off tune but she seemed to enjoy her performance. She truly deserved to be eliminated.

Completely agree with you here 100%.💯

You missed Surender’s performance which was “Pardesi Pardesi Jaana Nahi”. It was a good performance. Not a great one but not bad either.

Edited by minakrish - 5 months ago
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Muskaan (stole the show), Vaibhav, Ananya and Mahima were superb in this episode for me.

Maithili was eliminated and honestly speaking, it was the right call. She hasn't been singing well and in this episode, she sounded flat with no energy.

Edited by A HUGE FAN - 5 months ago
minakrish thumbnail

Anjana has stereotyped herself by just singing songs with male vocals, composed by A R Rahman.

She needs to start singing different songs with different genres and not recreate every song to suit herself.

If not, I hope she gets eliminated next.

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Never liked Maithili’s singing.  But Adya was good initially, with a different tonal texture, she is slipping now & mostly will be the next to go.  She has been in the bottom 3 for two weeks in a row now.

I enjoyed Anjana’s performances, but of late find it very average.

So Maithili’s elimination was fair👍

Adya’s this week performance it wasn’t the best but it was better than her Diwali week performance. Also I thought you stopped watching coz we don’t see you here that much. Or Are you also not enjoying this season like altgr?!

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Any idea who are the guests next week? 

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Any idea who are the guests next week? 

Music Composers Anand - Milind and Anand ji from Kalyan ji - Anand ji.

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reborn-re

Adya’s this week performance it wasn’t the best but it was better than her Diwali week performance. Also I thought you stopped watching coz we don’t see you here that much. Or Are you also not enjoying this season like altgr?!

I am watching. How can one stay away from shreya? 😊💕  But crazy busy days for me , that I don’t get much time to post views.  So basically, I watch, read the forum comments & time permitting join the discussion. 

Like altgr, I do find something missing though everything from the contestants, judges & host seem perfect.  I thought maybe I haven’t warmed up to  this season yet. Plus 2 singing shows to catch up back to back.  Now that SRGMP is over, I will get more invested in the show, hopefully. 
The forum is also a bit dull unlike prev seasons - I think many regulars have become silent readers …. or not watching regularly?

PV_IFhandle is another absconding member..😁

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: minakrish

Omg bhagwan ne meri sunn li I have wanted Anand Milind for years now smiley19smiley27 

Is this confirmed? As in any post or article which has mentioned it?!

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Omg bhagwan ne meri sunn li I have wanted Anand Milind for years now smiley19smiley27 

Is this confirmed? As in any post or article which has mentioned it?!

They showed a precap in yesterday's episode. You can see it on SonyLIV.smiley27

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

Wow that's great. Was it announced in the show?