Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 5 months ago

smiley37isko kehte hain ...thook kar....

Chatna Staff GIF - Chatna Staff Only You - Discover & Share GIFs

justinnow thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Recently at IFFI Goa, KJo said his mission is to get Sara married, and he then went on to ask her if her manifestations on his couch have come true to which she smiled. But if you consider her response on KWK to ex question and put 2 and 2 together he is setting up Sara with Kartik again. He surely has Sara on his mind for this movie. This announcement is no less than a Shaadi ka card for his Sara. The way Sara is all chums with Kartik these days, it's easy to tell something is on for sure. 

Sorry to say, but they are odd together. Both laugh uncontrollably in the same way. Sara is super philosophical verbose and boring in the name of articulate and eloquent. Sara's personality is just so off. I find dumb Ananya better than her any day.

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Honestly dont think much of Karthik or his looks lol 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Honestly dont think much of Karthik or his looks lol 

Nor do I. He gives me mouse vibes with a blocked nose. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Kartik talks out of both sides of his mouth sort of.  Publicly he’ll say this but then behind the scenes his PR will start rumors about each one of his costars before a release.  According to gossip one do the reasons he got annoyed with Kiara was that she got married before SPKK released.  People were actually paid to come and cheer for him and Sara during LAK2 trailer launch.  Unfortunately one of them slipped and blabbed about it on camera and the whole thing became embarrassing.  

He definitely dated Pashmina Roshan for a while. They were pictures of them together and she even came to BB2 screening.  There were even pictures of Pashnina with his sister out there somewhere.  

Wow! I had no idea about this. Do you think he cheated on Sara? 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bekind

Wow! I had no idea about this. Do you think he cheated on Sara? 

I don’t know.  I would say no.  Had he cheated Sara’s PR would have made sure everyone knows of it.  But who really knows?!!