Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: a month ago

Now whatever kangoo will say will be the truth and nothing but the truth all hail the queen of bharat

hasini009 thumbnail

Magic. This is how Black becomes White smiley14

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Now whatever kangoo will say will be the truth and nothing but the truth all hail the queen of bharat

Everytime Kangeroo opens her mouth its an I told you so moment for me and anyone who ever supported her smiley36

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Everytime Kangeroo opens her mouth its an I told you so moment for me and anyone who ever supported her smiley36

Brahmastra was a stupid film but the nerve of Kangana to call it or other films a disaster after delivering flops after flops. Khud ki movies toh dekhe phle smiley14

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Now that they both bat for the same side, she might start supporting the PR superishtar or at least stop insulting him. smiley20

Edited by loginidran - a month ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sorry babes, I am with Kangana for this one smiley37

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Main story to yahan hai 

The company’s net profit decreased by 59% to ₹11 crore due to a 4.5-times increase in expenses to ₹1,028 crore. Karan Johar owns a 90.7% stake in the company, while his mother, Hiroo Johar, owns 9.24%.

Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Main story to yahan hai 

The company’s net profit decreased by 59% to ₹11 crore due to a 4.5-times increase in expenses to ₹1,028 crore. Karan Johar owns a 90.7% stake in the company, while his mother, Hiroo Johar, owns 9.24%.