Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Are you guys sure if this fod or whatever it is called and their usual consorts who like and love their posts are not the PR team of Ranveer? Because other than them no one else bothers to make any posts on the guy. And look at how the neutral members come out in support of him in these threads. Some PR tactic this is, if it is so. 🙌🤣

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Are you guys sure if this fod or whatever it is called and their usual consorts who like and love their posts are not the PR team of Ranveer? Because other than them no one else bothers to make any posts on the guy. And look at how the neutral members come out in support of him in these threads. Some PR tactic this is, if it is so. 🙌🤣

Nah it is FOD. She luveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees Ranveer.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

It is definitely FOD, I can recognise the style of writing and posts, FOD hates ranveer along with deepika, Vicky and Katrina. This is not a PR tactic. 

Edited by zara321 - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I heard some years back the mom was fond of Hrithik smiley36

smiley24

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Everyone here has made fod legendary. I don’t even know who that is but I see their name everywhere. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Nobody gives a rats ass about Navya Nanda and her skinny teethed opinion.