Frequent Posters

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Ye kaisa "superstar" hai jiski har koi bezti karke chala jata haismiley36

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree with the person who mentioned that probably everyone in the industry laughs behind his back. And no, it's not the circle and outsider thing, considering he's very much part of the circle himself, even more so after the marriage. I thought marrying Deepika would bring him some respect and class, and I think it did for a while until the KWK debacle recently. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: familiarfeeling

woah damn!!!!

I thought navya and her mom were quite fond of RS? smiley22

I heard some years back the mom was fond of Hrithik smiley36

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

We remember him. Who is this " we"? You or few forum Members?! Oh come on smiley36 Ranveer supported his country like anything,and we sitting in the home criticizing him and team! 

I need someone to insert that “sarcasm” Leonard gif please. I’m using phone so I can’t do it myself 😭

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

I need someone to insert that “sarcasm” Leonard gif please. I’m using phone so I can’t do it myself 😭

This one?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

this one?

Big Bang Theory Leonard sarcasm sign, because Sheldon doesn't get sarcasm |  Big bang theory funny, Big bang theory memes, Bigbang

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

wow really feeling FOr Dear ranveer 😔

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ranveer will give another blockbuster & same 'mocking people' will not be able to stop praising him. AND the same his haters won't be able to stop being bitter. That's the only cycle.

If you are talking about others favourites more than yours that means your favourite isn't worth your time & you are secretly a diehard fan of the one you claim to hate. People don't keep tab on those who are "finished" BTW. Basic math. smiley14

Edited by piya2025 - 5 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Oh woooowwww, Miss Navya liked this Instagram post...that's really important to get to know... thanks for this information!

Didn't we had the Instagram video already somewhere here? It's not showing to me...I guess, it's the one where he tells that he cheers from the heart smiley1...indeed, very troll-worthy...

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Yes!!! Thanks 😭