Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Oh goodness, that's quite a disparagement of his looks.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I’m trying to decide if I believe these stories or not 🤔.  The security guard not recognizing him is plausible.  But a filmmaker’s staff not knowing what Amitabh Bachchan’s grandson looks like?  Highly unlikely IMO.  

His main point behind these anecdotes is that he went on a lot of meetings and auditions. He got those meetings in the first place because of his family connections so … 🤷🏽‍♀️

He did have social media before and it was even public at one point with several thousand followers. He went private and then deleted it. So his claim that he didn’t have social media is a lie.  

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I mean yeah.... He's an extremely ordinary looking guy so he could have indeed been mistook for a delivery boy. No surprises there. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Why do privileged people feem the need to show him kitne sadharan hai? Nahi ho yaar tum log, that's you whole deal. Bas apne privilege mein tonedeaf mat ho jaao

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Isme delivery boys ki kya galti hai ki unke grandfather Amitabh Bachchan nahi hai. I am sure many look better than him and can maybe act better than him/Khushi/Suhana if given the chancesmiley36

Edited by Daebak - 3 months ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

So hand him a pizza box and send him on his way. Humare sarrr pe kyu thopa? 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I watched his first interview. He looked cute in the movie. I think it is a huge mistake that his next film is with Sriram Raghavan. Just like I thought it was a huge mistake katrina is in sriram film. Agastya should do romantic comedy movies with the young girls except ananya or sara they are annoying. 

His face was not in the media eye so not surprised he was mistaken for delivery boy. 

Edited by Terenaina - 3 months ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Contrary to popular opinion, I like him & I think he’s quite handsome. He’s a limited actor!! REALLY needs to work on his acting & DD. 

Considering he has been papped quite a bit before becoming an actor, a movie Producer not knowing who he is, doesn’t seem likely. lol atleast come up with something relatable & make it your entire persona- Like exaggerate it & really lean into it- Like Sara Ali Khan does. smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

That should’ve been his sign….