Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

People in this forum praise Navya so much. There is something about her that I do not like. She does not look so innocent as she appears to be. I mean he is minding his business, cheering for Team India, being kind to his fans, tell people to cheer for the team. So I am not sure why is he being trolled so much? That too by Ranbir Kapoor fans. At least he was there unlike so many celebs did not showed up. It has become a habit to troll either deepika or ranveer. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The point is somewhere everyone in the industry probably laughs behind his back, he acts like a crackhead and is not to be taken seriously. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

People in this forum praise Navya so much. There is something about her that I do not like. She does not look so innocent as she appears to be. I mean he is minding his business, cheering for Team India, being kind to his fans, tell people to cheer for the team. So I am not sure why is he being trolled so much? That too by Ranbir Kapoor fans. At least he was there unlike so many celebs did not showed up. It has become a habit to troll either deepika or ranveer. 

Yes. 

It's gotten to the point even cheering for India is trolled. How much venom and jealousy are these haters harboring that they would even do that.

And NAVYA NANDA! The chick who was outed for being a bully is now to be taken seriously? The girl who's never done a thing in her life? smiley29 Get out of here. How bad is the mental illness in these people they're even willing to support this person because they hate Ranveer?

Oops. Forgot the BHU incident. smiley36 some people got a mirror held up to them for the nasty, misogynistic trolls they were. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Yes. 

It's gotten to the point even cheering for India is trolled. How much venom and jealousy are these haters harboring that they would even do that.

And NAVYA NANDA! The chick who was outed for being a bully is now to be taken seriously? The girl who's never done a thing in her life? smiley29 Get out of here. How bad is the mental illness in these people they're even willing to support this person because they hate Ranveer?

Oops. Forgot the BHU incident. smiley36 some people got a mirror held up to them for the nasty, misogynistic trolls they were. 

WHat BHU incident?smiley3Was she bullied by others or bullied others? I guess she was not aware that others can see if she liked a comment on the postsmiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

WHat BHU incident?smiley3Was she bullied by others or bullied others? I guess she was not aware that others can see if she liked a comment on the postsmiley36

a college did a like a Skit on Deepikas love life 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5341706

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

The point is somewhere everyone in the industry probably laughs behind his back, he acts like a crackhead and is not to be taken seriously. 

The industry laughs and mocks everyone who is not part of their inner circle. They laughed at srk pre pathan. One hit and they would all become bffs and just-like-family

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

The industry laughs and mocks everyone who is not part of their inner circle. 

I agree and Ill go out in a limb and say I don’t think Ranveer does any hard drugs 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I agree and Ill go out in a limb and say I don’t think Ranveer does any hard drugs 

I agree re; drug use. They tend to have a strange emaciated look. Alcohol makes you look bloated.

Thing is there are so many things to genuinely troll him about. Right now, peeps are just going at him because it's somehow in fashion to beat up on him and his missus. 

woah damn!!!!

I thought navya and her mom were quite fond of RS? smiley22

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Nah, I don't think so. One hit, and he'll be right back where he was. 

Or Ranbir would've been called finished too. Brahmastra and Shamshera flopped. TJMM underperformed like Rocky Rani. A Hirani film runs on director's name, not the actor's usually, unless it's Aamir or SRK. Even with SRK, I would've said Hirani was the draw pre Pathan and Jawan.

If Ranbir is still called #superstar 😂, Ranveer is still very much there. 

You make a good point. I am done with Ranveer after that KWK episode with the way he didn't answer Kjo's question about dating other people. He made it seem like he was NOT okay with it when at the time he agreed to it and even dated other people. Had he answered that question with a simple yes, then most people wouldn't be going let us feel sorry for the man. I also think that hanging out with the likes of Kjo is not really helping him. As you said he needs one hit to get right back to where he was. Hits and flops are part of life for all of them. 

FOD is just going after Ranveer as Animal is releasing in a week. It is the insecurity of Animal release that she feels the need to open topics on Ranveer, Deepika, and Vicky to get them bashed. She does not need to worry though. Animal is going to be complete trash, but will do extremly well as the main character is extremely toxic.