Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

New show is coming at 6pm. So I guess KHYRA is not going off-air.

That’s good to know because I was really worried. Dangal doesn’t take long to end a show smiley36 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I feel the show has slowed down suddenly. May be because it got an extension or something. But it is slightly boring. I get Uday's intentions are good. He wants his sister to get all the rights. Any brother would think like that. But Anmol is right. Forcing people into relationships is not going to do any good. And I miss toofani Anmol. Also the cute banter between Rajat-Anmol. Now it is just drama all the time. One side Uday, other side Mridula. On top of that, Nandini is doing unnecessary nautanki. Today was just smiley29. Rebeling is one thing. But making a mockery out of oneself is just stupid. That's what Nandini is doing.

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Uday totally forgot main culprit and ignoring that - 

His mother enjoying and instigating all of these drama in which Anmol gets hurt at the end 😡 

His mother even didn’t care if ajay gets hurt in the process of hurting Anmol 😡

What kind of mother she is??

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

Uday totally forgot main culprit and ignoring that - 

His mother enjoying and instigating all of these drama in which Anmol gets hurt at the end 😡 

His mother even didn’t care if ajay gets hurt in the process of hurting Anmol 😡

What kind of mother she is??

Uday seems to be only focused on getting Anmol her rights for now. He's ignoring everything else, be it Ajay's pain or his mother's role in all this. But he did say he will get back to his mother's crimes once he settles Anmol's life. More than Uday, Ajay has turned into a bigger disappointment. He's wasting his time drinking, not caring about Anmol's problems or Nandini's pain.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

I guess more drama next week 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OlHSYax_Jd8

janecastle thumbnail

It is going to be heavy drama for 10 days I guess. I wish they'll bring the light-heartedness back and Anmol-Rajat will team up as usual. But seeing the promo of Mridula threatening Rajat, I think Anmol will try to go away from them. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail

It is going to be heavy drama for 10 days I guess. I wish they'll bring the light-heartedness back and Anmol-Rajat will team up as usual. But seeing the promo of Mridula threatening Rajat, I think Anmol will try to go away from them. 

I miss those fun moments too, I'm over Mridula and these ridiculous antics, plus her marriage

to Rajat was already over in every that counts before he married Anmol. Even with all the drama

it still one of the best ITV shows on air 

janecastle thumbnail

Chauhans change color so fast. Bua wants Rajat to marry Anmol now. Uday's mom is so heartless. The way she treated Nandini today was so inhumane. Ajay made an entry at the right time, otherwise both Nandini and Anmol would have continued to get hurt. Rajat's mom is back in Anmol's side. And Rajat-Anmol are also back to their cute bond in the precap. But Rajat has decided to get married to Anmol and I don't think Mridula will sit silently. 

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I miss those fun moments too, I'm over Mridula and these ridiculous antics, plus her marriage

to Rajat was already over in every that counts before he married Anmol. Even with all the drama

it still one of the best ITV shows on air 

Mridula's marriage is a sham. It has been over for quite some time but she's using Divyasa to keep Rajat with her. And she'll continue to do that till the day Rajat realizes his feelings for Anmol and decide to finally end his relationship with Mridula. 

I agree that it is one of the best shows right nlw. So much better than the same recycled shows in other channels.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Chauhans change color so fast. Bua wants Rajat to marry Anmol now. Uday's mom is so heartless. The way she treated Nandini today was so inhumane. Ajay made an entry at the right time, otherwise both Nandini and Anmol would have continued to get hurt. Rajat's mom is back in Anmol's side. And Rajat-Anmol are also back to their cute bond in the precap. But Rajat has decided to get married to Anmol and I don't think Mridula will sit silently. 

That's best part of the episode to see mom back on Anmol side. Uday mother was 

always disgusting so I'm not surprise at her antics, remember how she used to abuse 

Anmol in the beginning and burn her hands. I'm ready for the precap smiley42