Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

Show is ending on 18th May apparently. That's why they are tying up all loose ends. Both Mridula and Rani ma are exposed. Only Raman is left. Chalo acha hai.. better than dragging it and ruining characters with nonsensical leaps and stuff. I will miss this show though. It was one of the better shows in Itv in current times.

Yes it is way better now, to end with a bang 

It needed to ended cause if I had to watch that clown Raman dress

like a joker plotting, I would've smash my tv 

I just want a lot of happy moments with family and Anmol & Rajat 

before it ends happily smiley27

Edited by pyar-ishk - 24 days ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 23 days ago

It was fun to watch RajMol playing tum hato aap hato after a long time. I missed seeing these two together like this. Anmol and her mother's reunion was good. But I'm still skeptical about the whole thing. What explanation can be there for locking up a woman for 18 yrs and abandoning a newborn baby. 

janecastle thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

I thought we'll get some happy episodes before the end. But nahi, jaate jaate bhi inko nautanki karni hai. Another fake pregnancy drama. Why the hell do they think anyone will be interested in that Raman-Laali drama rehash? Total waste of last few episodes. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

I thought we'll get some happy episodes before the end. But nahi, jaate jaate bhi inko nautanki karni hai. Another fake pregnancy drama. Why the hell do they think anyone will be interested in that Raman-Laali drama rehash? Total waste of last few episodes. 

I had a feeling they were going to bring her back. I enjoyed the baby shower for Nandini, and just skipped a lot of torture. Raman thinks he so smart and over confident ego getting on my nerves. I’ll miss them but glad is ending 

janecastle thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Our show is ending tomorrow. And I'm kind of disappointed with the last episodes. They should have just exposed Mridula, Rani Ma and Raman after the double Anmol fiasco and ended all three characters. And showed some happy moments for RajMol and Uday-Nandini. Neither of the pairs could spend some quality time after getting back together. It was so unnecessary to drag this villain drama till the very last episode. 

janecastle thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

What the heck.. what sort of ending was that. They wasted a whole week showing rubbish and this is how they concluded their show. I hate it when makers pull such crap. It is like cheating the audience who watched their show for so long. Really disappointed.. never thought these people will do something like this.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

What the heck.. what sort of ending was that. They wasted a whole week showing rubbish and this is how they concluded their show. I hate it when makers pull such crap. It is like cheating the audience who watched their show for so long. Really disappointed.. never thought these people will do something like this.

The opening give me so much hope but then they show that clow Ramaan

blackmailing his own mother. Anmol recusing Nandini and then turn her head 

from those guys to get hit in the head. Raman shooting at his own family feet and 

then wanting Anmol & Rajat in a duel. There has to be a season 2, cause there's no

way that can be the end of the show, with the family tied up and no happy ending