Deviji is the root cause…….of EVERYTHING

femmefatale09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

When SIMP asked whether Deviji was a maid all her life, the answer is YES!

She NEVER taught her family to be self sufficient, never taught her kids, husband and in laws to fend for themselves. Aur toh aur, when she got divorced, she stayed back in the name of her kids and so called Baa Baapuji and served even her Sautan and Bahu. She never let them learn, make mistakes and take over their duties.

Kavya ki ek baat yaad aa rahi hai, when she forcefully took the house from Shah clan, that Kavya family ke dil mein jagah Isiliye nahin bana paa rahi because Deviji uske hisse ki had cheez par apna aadha hak Jamaa kar baithi hai. Which is ABSOLUTELY true.

Forget about EX in laws, if I was the daughter in law of a house and meri saghi nanand aakar starts making all the decisions and taking over my duties, I will be PISSED. I Would have also left my in-laws to fend for themselves and let their ladli beti to serve them.

Kavya should have done that. But, this puke worthy, full of stinking vomit PH ko logic toh samajh nahin aata. Aur Chdhao Deviji ko pedestal par. Jitna woh uthegi, utna inki TRP giregi and utna Hamelin sukoooooooon milega!!

Now,I really wish a major tragedy for the SIMP so that he can wake up from his dreamland and kick Deviji to the CURB. 

Edited by femmefatale09 - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

There are 2 root causes:

Anupama and Anuj.

Anupama for everything you mentioned and Anuj for transforming into what he has and being the most ungrateful person in his madness.

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://twitter.com/gauravklovers/status/1726509835943018585?t=cxxi5PaBf7h4Ru6Idx6Ktg&s=19

Just missing OG anuj in this show💔💔

Makers completed broke the only happiest person on this show

Edited by Historia - 5 months ago