Gaslighting much, Deviji??

femmefatale09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Today, Deviji’s gaslighting techniques were on FULL display! 

Except ………. Phuss ho gaya! Thankfully, AK did not fall for it.

And seriously, someone please tell me how she got the Work Visa for USA, and that too without leaving her house? Mehnati logon ka mazaak bana diya iss Deviji ne🤢🤢!

Edited by femmefatale09 - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

She already has the visa for 3 years when she signed the contract with MD. She can use the same visa, but there are hundreds of other things attached which of course ITV will never address. It's more than the visa!!!!

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She did a lot of mehnat and ran around, outside the house when she was doing door to door delivery for TamaShahs pop up farsan business smiley37

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Theplachaap Anupama going to US after earning a degree in BECHAROLOGY. 

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Doctors like us don't get work pemit like that until we clear our USMLE steps n get match but uneducated upma got work permit n US visa just like that smiley39smiley37

Edited by zohakhan7 - 4 months ago
Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Kya, kya kaha aapne? Ges lieghter?  Umreeka bina mehnat with vark parmit? Aapko kya? 🔪

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

US does not give work permit without a company giving you an offer letter and even that interview process is very strict.

The biggest scam going on in US is people going there on a tourist visa and then trying to land a job after which they apply for a legitimate work permit only if that job qualifies the list of special skills that is deficient in the US, like IT workers, doctors, lawyers or scientists. 

NOT WAITERS OR TAXI DRIVERS. They are almost always illegal immigrants. Those working on tourist visa until they get work permit are illegal immigrants.

ET111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Doctors like us don't get work pemit like that until we clear our USMLE steps n get match but uneducated upma got work permit n US visa just like that smiley39smiley37

screw being a doctor! do some mae mae mae like a bakri and learn to cook some awful meals, maybe then you can be helped 😂😂

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

US does not give work permit without a company giving you an offer letter and even that interview process is very strict.

The biggest scam going on in US is people going there on a tourist visa and then trying to land a job after which they apply for a legitimate work permit only if that job qualifies the list of special skills that is deficient in the US, like IT workers, doctors, lawyers or scientists. 

NOT WAITERS OR TAXI DRIVERS. They are almost always illegal immigrants. Those working on tourist visa until they get work permit are illegal immigrants.

hey sorry for asking off topic question, what about Saudi. I have a tourism visa here but whatever the company I'm applying for is asking for work visa, I don't understand, they should be giving me the work visa na

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Muskie

hey sorry for asking off topic question, what about Saudi. I have a tourism visa here but whatever the company I'm applying for is asking for work visa, I don't understand, they should be giving me the work visa na

So you see, every company needs the worker to have a work permit. AND ONLY THE COUNTRY'S GOVERNMENT CAN GIVE THE PERMIT. But some companies offer to sponsor the permit, that is, they will take responsibility for using your talent in their country. While some give offer letter without the permit and ask you to apply for permit yourself.

Both of above types of companies have to declare to the country's government that they have tried to look for talent in the country's own population and only after not being able to find one they are looking for foreign candidates.

The third are those who will only hire you when you already have a permit (possibly from the previous employment) and to them you are same as the resident of the country. They will make no declarations etc like above two and will hire only candidates already authorized to work in that country.

You have probably only interacted with the 3rd type till now.