December is going to be all about Animal and Dunki

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

My predictions ----

1. Sam Bahadur will fail misreably at the box-office.

2. Animal will collect around 250-300 crores

3. Dunki will mint around 500 crores

In short, it will be all about Animal and Dunki.

Sam Bahadur doesn't stand a chance.

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Dunki Salaar and Animal are fighting for openings and big weekends.

Whatever Sam Bahadur makes will be at best compared to Uri and Raazi. Both made 7 crore opening numbers..

this film comes with a clash and reduced screens.Vicky is years junior and has done far less films as a leading man.

The chances of it being mocked is very less.It will be at least a passable film.

So don't cry for SB. It has least to lose in terms of budget and prestige.They may have made a boring film..who can say.But a great amount of effort has been put into a small film.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I personally think Salaar is going to be a dud, especially in northern India. People will opt to watch Dunki and will definitely crowd to see it.

Rajkumar Hirani and SRK will make a lethal combination!!!!

NoraSM thumbnail

Minty

Please don't say anything about DUNKI, if you want to please say that it'll be a disaster. Thanks 

you2 thumbnail

Are you talking about Salaar's opening weekend? Prabhas stardom is like Hrithik's. Baahubali has got him a huge fanbase. Just one film did it for him.His duds open huge.SRK fans  made sure to let the world know that he is a formidable rival. 

P.S. SRK fans remind  everyone every day what a big star DP too is๐Ÿ˜„

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

It will be only Dunky undoubtedly 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

It's some of those threads where basically personal wishes are expressed...I prefer to await the reality.

My interest is focussed on Sam and Dunki, but I certainly will read about Animal and Salaar (just to get informed).

To be honest, I don't care about the boi although I would enjoy a good acceptance.

SRK has nothing to prove, it's Hirani who has to show how he has handled the subject...and it's the audience who has to like/enjoy the movie.

And for Vicky, Sam will always be a special movie (and I have high hopes that it may belong to my favourite Vicky-movies - and Sanya ones)

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

It's some of those threads where basically personal wishes are expressed...I prefer to await the reality.

My interest is focussed on Sam and Dunki, but I certainly will read about Animal and Salaar (just to get informed).

To be honest, I don't care about the boi although I would enjoy a good acceptance.

SRK has nothing to prove, it's Hirani who has to show how he has handled the subject...and it's the audience who has to like/enjoy the movie.

And for Vicky, Sam will always be a special movie (and I have high hopes that it may belong to my favourite Vicky-movies - and Sanya ones)

Till he is active as an actor, he have to keep on working on his craft. He have to prove himself with each film like a newbie. 

you2 thumbnail

Anil Thadani (AA films) is releasing Salaar in the North.It will be a big release. He is one of the biggest distributers . Raveen his wife acted in KGF..

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sam Bahadur will not fail miserably. It will be a semi hit or probably crawl towards a hit. 

Dunki will not perform to the level of Jawan for sure. It will fare better in worldwide market than domestic market.