Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Not Rahul but Anjali was the worst doormat female lead with zero personality of her own, ever conceptualized.  I watched the movie when I was much younger but remember feeling so utterly disappointed and dissatisfied with her change in her wardrobe.

Yes she was a doormat, I agree, but she was probably in trauma for years too after being bullied by her so called friends for the way she looked or dressed up, at that rate anyone would lose their own spark and try to change themselves so that society accepts them, Anjali definitely had the phobea of never being the first one for someone unless she dressed and behaved like a typical woman and once she actually found her someone who loved her despite everything else ‘Aman’ she chose to go back to Rahul. She definitely was weak but I see why she changed herself after college

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

We didn’t say it much as kids.  But I’ll say it now. Someones fiancé shouldn’t be dancing in rain with a different guy 

that is fiction but u can a married man in real drool n simp actresses here and on twitter smiley8smiley7

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 5 months ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bekind

That was his genre and i never seen him proud of that movie till now since he talks so much about KKHH. Maybe he realized that he should stick to that genre. For me KKHH was perfect, all characters were perfecting written but i felt movie ending happen so sudden. Yes we as audience think Anjali should stayed with Aman, but she never loved Aman, and always had loved Rahul. For me it comes very surprising that he is talking about KKHH just because actors like Shabana Azmi didn't like the script. 

Rahul did not fell in love with Anjali because she wears saree and long hair. He not only ran away from his type of cinema but started Koffee with Karan where you gossip openly and hurt other people feelings. smiley5

Rahul fell for Anjali in summer camp after seeing she actually isn’t the stupid Tom boy but a woman who could be a great mommy too. Please don’t tell me he saw her inner beauty because nowhere in the movie they reflect on why he was in love with her and went to stop her wedding which in reality he should have let happen if he actually cared about others except his own self. 

Also his kid was as annoying as him, the entire family was annoying and the least annoying one died by giving birth. 

Anjali never loved Aman so she should have never got engaged to him and even if she did, she should have come clean to him during summer camp lafda days 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

that is fiction but u can a married man in real drool n simp actresses here and on twitter smiley8smiley7

Your the one sending me most of those pictures smiley36

Tiek Hai I’ll make even. Even in love triangles with 2 girls and 1 guy it’s really wrong if a guy spending too much time with the girl who isn’t his fiancé 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 5 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Your the one sending me most of those pictures smiley36

Tiek Hai I’ll make even. Even in love triangles with 2 girls and 1 guy it’s really wrong if a guy spending too much time with the girl who isn’t his fiancé 

i dont u made topics here yourself

jahnvi anniepie sara etc smiley37

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abey chup be. Gen Z is still not taking you in their group. Fcukin stop trying to disown your best product to please current gen. Du’h. At least Millennials liked you.. now nobody does. 🤷‍♀️

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I have no idea what Anjali saw in Rahul to fall in love with him.

Edited by Petrichor80 - 5 months ago
Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

We didn’t say it much as kids.  But I’ll say it now. Someones fiancé shouldn’t be dancing in rain with a different guy 

I agree with this, and it is crazy how it was romanticized. Lol when I have kids I am not letting them watch some of these movies at all. Even some of the racist comments in bollywood movies makes me cringe now.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

Even some of the racist comments in bollywood movies makes me cringe now.

Even in Hollywood films and shows. 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Yes she was a doormat, I agree, but she was probably in trauma for years too after being bullied by her so called friends for the way she looked or dressed up, at that rate anyone would lose their own spark and try to change themselves so that society accepts them, Anjali definitely had the phobea of never being the first one for someone unless she dressed and behaved like a typical woman and once she actually found her someone who loved her despite everything else ‘Aman’ she chose to go back to Rahul. She definitely was weak but I see why she changed herself after college

That’s true. I think Karan incorporated a little bit of himself into the characterization of each of his leading ladies be it the insecure Anjali in this one or the pouting bimbo in K3G.