Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

Rajkumar Rao said similar things for Omerta. Did Jim Sarbh take a dig at him too ? 

Nonsense. 

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Rajkumar Rao said similar things for Omerta. Did Jim Sarbh take a dig at him too ? 

Nonsense. 

An actor who is confident of their craft will talk about themselves  and focus on propping themselves  up Vs an actor who isn’t necessarily happy with their craft nor their career and where they are going with it, will have nothing much to say about themselves and hence indulge in such shameful behaviors to vent as well as get some attention. 

Goshhhhhh smiley22

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Originally posted by: FluffyWolf

Not sure why some people on here are accusing him of jealousy. It's possible to have opinions and views about others that aren't positive without feeling jealous. 

having opinions is one thing but shaming a colleague is not cool at all. Such behaviors have been made mainstream by Kangana and for a while some of these actors thought it was cool to indulge in such public dissing of the industry and colleagues looking at her popularity. But look at where Kangana is today or for that matter this Jim guy.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Lover boy Koun? I kinda forgot about the smaller characters. Only remember Shahid, RS and DP.smiley44

Malik Kafur. He was Khilji's lover (atleast hinted at, in the movie)

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Depression could be real. Dilip Kumar the og Melancholy King went through it  after dipping too much into his character and his doctor ordered him to do some comedy films. But too many actors make light of the term. Varun for Badlapur, Alia for Udta Punjab, Ranveer for Padmavat...

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Jim Sarabh ko kabhi fursat me Reddit pe search karna.smiley36

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nowhere it felt like he is making fun of people suffering from depression. He is making fun of those actors who use the term for self promotion when in reality they weren't even prepared well for the job. There is a difference. And Ranveer is known to prepare hard and immerse himself in the character. It shows onscreen. That process can be self critical and exhausting. 

So I believe them both. 

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Nowhere it felt like he is making fun of people suffering from depression. He is making fun of those actors who use the term for self promotion when in reality they weren't even prepared well for the job. There is a difference. And Ranveer is known to prepare hard and immerse himself in the character. It shows onscreen. That process can be self critical and exhausting. 

So I believe them both. 

Hmmm good point 

Originally posted by: Daebak

Jim Sarabh ko kabhi fursat me Reddit pe search karna.smiley36

smiley36