There was some other stuff too. I think that has been taken downn.
Ohh yeah now I remember someone wrote that about him here too. May be the reason he is not getting movies anymore in BW?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
There was some other stuff too. I think that has been taken downn.
Ohh yeah now I remember someone wrote that about him here too. May be the reason he is not getting movies anymore in BW?
There was some other stuff too. I think that has been taken downn.
Apart from this, just search him on Reddit.
he has always been an eccentric weirdo
https://youtu.be/MPNexsJZycw?si=TMCP08EbwC740dOA
https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/bollywood/story/ranveer-singh-dhurandhar-box-office-dia-mirza-defends-ic-814-series-2888622-2026-03-29
Aneet paddas film, its been made by one of ranveers best friends, and he looks so hot! ♥️...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
0