Users

Frequent Posters

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

What did he say?

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Nobody even knew about what he said or whatever because nobody cares for him nor Aishwarya.  Faltoo ki apology to try to get the attention which he didn’t get by making the comment. smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Nobody even knew about what he said or whatever because nobody cares for him nor Aishwarya.  Faltoo ki apology to try to get the attention which he didn’t get by making the comment. smiley36

he is MCP of highest order

insulted pak women cricketer too on live tv show 

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 5 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I really don't know what to say. In laws never supported their DIL. Ash deserve better. Forget about Amitabh, abhishek remain silent too?smiley21

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

What did he say?smiley5

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

he is MCP of highest order

insulted pak women cricketer too on live tv show 

You are right. I just read the article and got to know about what he said. What a reckless analogy and what a mean thing to say. Shame on all three of them not just Abdul. It’s especially disheartening when sportsmen display their prejudices and bigotry. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This is the first time a lot of people are hearing about this.  Odds are that outside of Pakistani cricket media and coverage this wasn’t covered extensively, especially by Indian media.  So playing devil’s advocate here it is possible the Bachchans and even Aishwarya herself is finding out in real time like us.  Abhishek is outside of India for a shoot and Ash and Aaradhya are with him.  

Also for what it’s worth, none of them reacted when Vivek Oberoi made his inappropriate joke a few years ago either.  I think this just might be their thing.  Just ignore it.  The Rashmika AI situation is different because as a concept it can affect and even destroy any one of them. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

This is the first time a lot of people are hearing about this.  Odds are that outside of Pakistani cricket media and coverage this wasn’t covered extensively, especially by Indian media.  So playing devil’s advocate here it is possible the Bachchans and even Aishwarya herself is finding out in real time like us.  Abhishek is outside of India for a shoot and Ash and Aaradhya are with him.  

Also for what it’s worth, none of them reacted when Vivek Oberoi made his inappropriate joke a few years ago either.  I think this just might be their thing.  Just ignore it.  The Rashmika AI situation is different because as a concept it can affect and even destroy any one of them. 

ya its too dangerous for common girls too