Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

She wants to earn her way, not buy into it. How can he help and let her contribute?

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting update dear Neelu

Just loved it 🤗

Well it's really Geets hard work that she won the title & show & good that Maan had been fair enough to her hard work

Thou she wasn't able to be the host of the show but she managed her depts and commitments with the money she earned there

The surprising was the end part of their meeting for me as I didn't expected this from Maan ... But let's see what he is going to propose to Geet

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Continue soon 🤗

NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

smiley10Star Commenter Awardssmiley10

(Part 9)

We are again starting our Star commenter Awards with this story. As i say, your comments are my fuel. More the comments utni hi jaldi energy I get to post the next update.

Congratulations to the following winners!

Early Bird Award- aparna3011

Star Commenter Winner- Coderlady

Special Mention-  Alamelu

Part 10

G- People and circumstances... Sometimes when you are a nameless nobody... you just get squashed and hurt as a collateral damage... I am not worthy for anyone to put effort into and plan to hurt me.

He kind of has seen her at her worst and seen her struggling desperately toh somehow Geet ko uske saamne embarrassment thodi kam hoti hai when revealing her flaws.

M-What if you become worthy? Powerful? Rich?

G- Maybe in dreams sure

M- I can turn that into reality for you.

Geet gasps and looks at him stupefied.

Really, he is bringing this up... now. Really? Is he really saying why she thinks he is saying?

G- I... no...

Maan laughs aloud with his head back.

G - Stop joking ... I had a heart attack.

M- But what if I am not joking.

Geet looks at him wanting to split open his brain and see what's inside.

M- At least listen to the deal before refusing.

G- No. I don't think I can live like that... I thought I could but no.

M-You can't live like what?

G- Groveling and appeasing someone all the time ... leaving my fate at the mood and whimsy of anyone... today I am the flavor next month it maybe someone else. I don't want that kind of uncertainty.

M- What about if it comes with certainty.

G- I think soliciting and then putting down terms for soliciting on a paper will certainly land us jail.

M- I am not talking about soliciting. Let’s get married.

G-What?!!!

Geet asks, absolutely thunderstruck.

M-With a prenup and a contract and everything. Very legal. Very binding. Very certain

G- You are mentally healthy right? You have to be! How can you say such ridiculous things then? And please don't say you love me and tacky stuff either.

M- I am mentally fit. If you want, we can add that to part of pre marriage health checkup list. it’s not for love. Both of us are too practical for that bullshit.I am also of marriageable age.

G- So?

M- So I do need to get married... to avoid unnecessary trouble mostly. You weren't the first woman to approach me, and you won't be last... and when people know I’m single they are more daring... plus when I turn up alone at any event... you have seen what happens. I think you would make good shield to avoid all this. Plus i can tolerate you. You won't get delusional halfway and stay true to terms of contract.

Fact aside that he won’t admit is that she also is able to tolerate him and surprisingly they get along well. And also, he would never be revealing that he doesn’t know why he is unable to get her out of his mind. In his head he is perennially kissing her and recapping all she says all her dialogues in her tv serious and ad films are always playing on his head. One section of his head has become reserved movie theatre with all her stuff.

Geet on the other hand is confused. Yes, he is the first man she kissed and from that moment she is unable to switch off her thoughts about him, but she is also wary of him. She feels he is dangerous. And his involvement in her life has always been the bad news.

He lands a heavy palm on her shoulder as if he is talking to his brother in arms.

M- We understand each other clearly.

Geet doesn’t know how to react.

She surprised beyond means and her spirit almost flew away.

She is standing in her feet is a miracle itself.

G- You really... you aren't joking, are you?

M- I am not.

She is silent for whole 5 minutes processing what he said.

He is also silently waiting for her while occasionally gazing at her.

G- What a minute! I just approached you once. Baaki time mein nahi kiya hai. You said, when you turn up alone toh I have seen kya hota hai. Kya hota hai?  You pull me for a dance. Ye hota hai!

She charges at him with facts.

M- No.  Girls have thrown themselves at me. People scheme to throw their daughters/ nieces at me.

He answers calmly.

G- You know this ... what I tried to do... so why me? People are throwing themselves at you and I am trying to live my life in a proper way now. Doing the right thing, the honest way. What I did that night was a grave mistake, I told you.

M- Yeah how’s that honest way working out for you?

She frowns at his tone.

M- Yes, but you are still okay. Once you believed I didn't have means to support you, you didn't try to con me for meagre things... plus now... look at you so mature! A changed woman

He smiles appreciative at her while she looks at him unimpressed.

G- Toh date ka kharcha bhi isliye kiya?

M- Wo genuine celebration tha.

G- Maine naa kaha toh inn sab cheezon ka bill pakda doge mujhe?

M- I won't and can't take it back even if you say no. Its unconditional.

G- And if I say yes?

M- Then I give you whatever you want…. settlement money if I break the contract and no liquidation fee if you break it.

G- What do I have to do?

M- You can accompany me to events.

G- I can accompany you but I don't want people to know we are married. Married women get less opportunity.

M- Roleplaying live in... I don't mind. You also get a monthly living expense for your stuff like dress and all for these events. You can buy other stuff like jewelry and bags and stuff too. You don’t have to pay for all that. That goes without saying.

G-Can I ask how rich are you?

M- I'll let you know after we sign the contract.

G- And um...can I have some more time to think?

M- You have till tomorrow morning. 8 am. We will finalize and sign the contract. If things are agreed go for health checkup and then I am thinking by day after tomorrow, we can go and register for marriage.

G-Day...day after tomorrow?!!!??

M-Since you don't want people know, let’s keep it simple. And what do you want to wait for?

G- Well... yeah…. but ... this is all too fast!!

M- Fine think over it. Let's meet tomorrow. And be ready on time.

Geet nods.

++++

Geet thought hard about it.

And anyway, you look at it this just seemed like a pie falling down from heaven. Given the man was intolerable, but if terms, benefits and duties are defined in black and white it’s not that bad. Plus, she knows that he means no harm or malice... jokes and pranks to extreme yes...

Plus, she doesn't even have any show or work prospect right now.

If they get married, he can help her get into some auditions. She won't ask for a role directly.

Best of all, if she does get a job then she will be gone for shooting for who knows how long. That means actual interaction between them is going to be few and far in between... so why not.

For a moment she also thought of discussing this with her family, but immediately dismissed the idea. They will agree, she knows for sure. On the contrary they will enthusiastically agree and won't keep this marriage hidden as she wants... so better not tell them anything.

Edited by NilzStorywriter - 5 months ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 10

Remarkable update…. fabulously written 

Geet's reaction was justified

of cos Maan was serious

Geet's response was reasonable

I thought as much that Maan would suggest marriage

Geet was astounded

well Maan has thought of this and already has things in place

Geet's question was anticipated

so that's why Maan wants to get married

its a bonus that he cannot tolerate her

at least he knows that she can also tolerate him

great that they get along 

glad that Maan cannot get her out of his mind

she does intrigue him

Geet's was clearly confused

she is indeed weary of him

he had a good point

as expected Geet is still processing what he said

Geet's remarks and Maan's reply were understandable

not surprised with Geet's question

like that Maan praised Geet

Geet was nonchalant

good that Maan was genuine regarding the celebration

pleased that Maan cleared everything including the terms and conditions

oh Geet does not want anyone to know that they are married

nice that Maan agreed to this

he assured Geet regarding what she will get

Gosh Geet has until tomorrow morning 8am to give her decision

Maan certainly has everything in order

its really too fast

Geet's thoughts well portrayed

she is weighing the pros and cons

seems like she will say yes

can understand why she will not tell her family

update soon

Edited by khwaishfan - 5 months ago

Hey dear..your comment is not showing up 😔😭

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NilzStorywriter

Hey dear..your comment is not showing up 😔😭

Hi how are you?

was busy editing the comment

please check now 

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Hi how are you?

was busy editing the comment

please check now 

I am fine. How are you doing? Thanks for the comment ☺️

coderlady thumbnail

Why is he offering to marry her suddenly? What brought that about? Wanting to help her is understandable, but a fake marriage?

coderlady thumbnail

She doesn't want to profit from the marriage any more than necessary, so she wants to keep it hidden. But then when she shows up with him at events, people will talk. Her family will push her to get married even more.

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 10

Feisty and Amazing Update 

Wow so Maan buying Geet outfits and taking her to dinner 

was actually to ask her to marry him