Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

Just a bunch of incels who are salty that women are casually dating but no one wants to go out with them. 

---

I don't think Deepika belittled or tried to belittle Ranveer in that interview. She was just refreshingly honest about how modern dating works. I know that in Indian society, women dating casually or having multiple sexual partners is unheard of. So, while I disagree with the social backlash, I get where it comes from. 

But it's how dating is. You don't put all your eggs in one basket right away. You take your time and look around. Then, when you choose one, it's because you know they are the right fit. 

Perhaps Ranveer was taken aback by the fact that she was so transparent about it. And maybe it made him uncomfortable. But that is between husband and wife to sort out. Who knows? Maybe he was uncomfortable because he was concerned about the backlash his wife would get. 

As much as I have always loathed Ranveer for being the ultra hyper socially clueless energizer bunny that he is - I am starting to appreciate some aspects of him. He seems to be very comfortable in his masculinity and doesn't feel the need to be hypermasculine or limit what his wife says or does to feel manly enough. That's a great quality for me. 

[Post Removed]

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DanmeiLover

Oh you don't know ?? All that drama and gimmick before Padmavaat movie release to create fake hype and curiosity about the movie. And the sad thing is , it worked too ! Just like a Woww. smiley36

No one goes out of their way to create fake PR involving their effigy being burnt and having protestors state they will cut off her nose.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

No one goes out of their way to create fake PR involving their effigy being burnt and having protestors state they will cut off her nose.

their was a video of Bhansali getting beat up 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Exactly. And didn't someone commit self-immolation as well in protest?

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Lol smiley37 smiley37 Of course they do ! Welcome to Bollywood. Welcome to entertainment industry.

Yes aam admi will perhaps hesitate to do so but Bolly people won't. It's just that kind fo world.

So wake up and smell coffee . 

Infact ye to kich bhi nehi. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: DanmeiLover

Lol smiley37 smiley37 Of course they do ! Welcome to Bollywood. Welcome to entertainment industry.

Yes aam admi will perhaps hesitate to do so but Bolly people won't. It's just that kind fo world.

So wake up and smell coffee . 

Infact ye to kich bhi nehi. 

And what about the self-immolation I mentioned above?

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

And what about the self-immolation I mentioned above?

Gimmick with a capital G. smiley36

You would be surprised ( or not , depending on your exposure,  experience and wisdom of the real world ) what people are capable of doing when hundreds of crores are involved. smiley36

Exactly. And didn't someone commit self-immolation as well in protest?

whattt seriously? 

that’s insane if true smiley3

Edited by cherry_fan - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

yeah i remember that video too