Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: NotAMuggle

I think there are some differences between an anonymous *gossips* forum and an University. *Gasps*!!! Yes! They are not the same thing. 

And yes, Deepika should take some actions. That is if she is bothered about it. Trolling for few days ek baat hai. But this is a some different level of slander going on for almost a month now. I wouldn't be too surprised if some rival actor's/actress's PR is behind this cause I am finding it hard to believe only trollers can have this much reach.

A lot feel she needs to ignore this. There's more curiosity coming from the public ...

The university got this information from the very media outlets that cater to DP's PR smiley32

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

The recent backlash Deepika got for her promo in Fighter reminds me of this thread and how widespread the misogynistic attacks against her are. 

Meanwhile no ones bats an eyelash about Ranbir going nude in Animal and every heinous deed he performs in the "name of love" in that movie. 

Why has no one cared a presentation to shame Ranbir's offscreen love life which is far worse than Deepika's anyday?

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

The recent backlash Deepika got for her promo in Fighter reminds me of this thread and how widespread the misogynistic attacks against her are. 

Meanwhile no ones bats an eyelash about Ranbir going nude in Animal and every heinous deed he performs in the "name of love" in that movie. 

Why has no one cared a presentation to shame Ranbir's offscreen love life which is far worse than Deepika's anyday?

because we live in a male-dominated society!

Edited by cherry_fan - 5 months ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Why is DP spending so much money in a fake negative PR campaign for fighter ?? Movie itna bura hai kya ?? smiley13

It's Padmavaat all over again . smiley37

Originally posted by: DanmeiLover

Why is DP spending so much money in a fake negative PR campaign for fighter ?? Movie itna bura hai kya ?? smiley13

It's Padmavaat all over again . smiley37

what do you mean by β€˜It's Padmavaat all over again’? smiley5

i am genuinely curious smiley24

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cherry_fan

what do you mean by β€˜It's Padmavaat all over again’? smiley5

i am genuinely curious smiley24

Oh you don't know ?? All that drama and gimmick before Padmavaat movie release to create fake hype and curiosity about the movie. And the sad thing is , it worked too ! Just like a Woww. smiley36

Originally posted by: DanmeiLover

Oh you don't know ?? All that drama and gimmick before Padmavaat movie release to create fake hype and curiosity about the movie. And the sad thing is , it worked too ! Just like a Woww. smiley36

i reserve my comments πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

[Post Removed]

[Post Removed]