Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 06 Nov 2023 Written Update & EDT

Sutapasima thumbnail

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Posted: 6 months ago

Season#4 begins …22 years leap …with Mussoorie scene , “O Kanha ….” song in BG , an open jeep driving on the curvy mountain roads . The back side  has “Thu Thu Thu “ on it . Akshara (middle aged ) reaches her resort , she confirms booking of the “Honey Flower Forest resort “ on mobile , she i forms they accept limited booking to give better hospitality to visitors, she happily calls out for “Abheera” 

Abheera smiles as she waves from a flowery boat on the lake … carrying a bunch of  colourful geraniums. 

The makers flash the faces of the leads of the past 3 seasons for a moment ..Akshara, Naira, Akshara … to establish she is carrying on the legacy of this show on her tender shoulders . 

Aks smiles at Abheera comes running to her mumma . Abheera tells mumma about the missing romance and boy friend from her life . Then she complains how final year law students have no time for romance in their lives . 

Aks informs Abheera that a rich family has just booked their resort n warns her mistakes  and no blabbering with customers . Aks reminds how Abheera spoke too much with the previous honeymooning couple n they had to provide them free dinners to appease them. 

Aks n Abheera drive back n give free lifts to school kids n other passers by . 
On reaching the resort with their jeep full of groceries , Abheera calls out to their helpers Rahul, Shambhu to unload the stuff. 

A cute kid comes running and hands them pickles, laddoos n snacks made by her Daadi. Abheera gets emotional as she misses Daadi n Naani in her family. She always wished for a huge family with sweet stories from elderly members . Aks  reassures she was everyone for her.  Abheera notices how her motner was tensed over the court case next morning . She cheers her mother n reassures her . 
Abheera dreams of someone who would remain cool as cucumber in all tension filled moments . 

At Udaipur court , Armaan is shown as a cool defence lawyer , sitting in the court room n solving a puzzle , while fighting a case at court . 
The prosecution lawyer argues the case n declares they have won n solved the case. Armaan then rises and intelligently argues the case n proves the witness was lying , warns prosecutor to select his witnesses carefully or he might end up behind the bars for lying under oath . He wins the case by his argument.

Next day all newspapers carry news how Armaan Poddar won the case with his argument . 
He drives his huge car to his sprawling Poddar mansion at Udaipur a joins his grand mother performing Pooja  of his grand father. The lavish interiors are shown as he professes his love for his Daadi sa n accepts a toffee from her as Prasad . She is so proud of him . He assures he will always bring fame to his family . Daadi sa wants Rohit , his younger brother, also to take care of family name n business. 

His mother comes and mocks that his fees for winning the case was just a toffee. Armaan collects all the toffee wrappers in a bottle saying these were blessings from Daadi sa and he was collecting them. 
maa is worried for Rohit , the carefree , careless fellow . Armaan assures he was very young n as he grew up he would become responsible too. Maa wants him to teach his younger bro to become responsible like him, Armaan assures he will turn out better than him. They can wait for him to return to Udaipur.

Maa then asks him to go meet the younger siblings who were waiting fr their Bhaiya 
Armaan reaches there and finds Krish bhai being accused by sister Charu  for arranging pool party for his Naani’s 75th birthday . She has other plans for the party . Armaan appreciates his law student sis. Krish wants lake side party at Udaipur city of lakes .. for Naani’s BD. Little  sis Kiara suggests Bollywood theme party  . Charu refutes that idea.

Younger 14 yr old bro RNG /Genzy has other ideas for the BD. The siblings surround Advocate Armaan Poddar  for speaking to his Daadi regarding the BD party. 
All youngsters are waiting at dining table . They appreciate the tradition of having pizzas on this special day . All are eager to relish them but Daadi warns them to wait for her jamayi sa . Krish and Charu’s dad returns home by flight from Dubai n their mother gets him to Dining room. Armaan seeks blessings from phupha sa. He appreciates his son for making them so proud . He informs how their law firm Poddar n Poddar has risen to higher levels than the famous Burj Khalifa. Daadi blesses him. 

Dadi appreciates him to taking control of the huge company after demise of Kaajal’s father . If not for him the family would have broken up . 

Meenu and her husband arrive . Meenu gets jealous that jamayi sa was getting so much attention while the real son n DIL get none . 
Meenu’s children and Kaajal’s children all congratulate them. 

Vidya , Arman’s mother speaks wrong English n Meenu resents it . Meenu taunts her Jethani Vidya but Daadi sa is full of appreciation for elder bahu Vidya for taking care of this household . She accuses Meenu of disappearing whenever there was work. Daadi warns Kaaja was beti of this khandaan , she will not work in kitchen . But her two bahus Meenu n Vidya have to share all the work . She warns meenu to share all household work. Vidya asks her to at least take care of her own kids.

While at dining table The youngsters message eachother n persuade Daadi to celebrate her upcoming BD. Daadi suggests they go on outing. 

She recollects her first BD which was celebrated by her late husband at beautiful Mussoorie at “honey flower resort “ . All are thrilled with Daadi’s wishes n are ready to celebrate there . Armaan books the “ honey flower forest “ resort .

Precap 

Poddar family is seen driving in 3-4 cars to reach resort . Armaan and Abheera have nok jhok over resort booking . She apologises when she realises her mistakenn he smiles .

Armaan loves the feel of mountain breeze on his face .

Roohi is told by Bade papa how they loved roties cooked on chulha by their  mother in his childhood . 
Ruhi and Armaan have moments of confrontation as he grabs her to prevent her fall . She pleads him not to let go of her hand or she will fall. He assures he will never even let go of her hand.

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Suta, the girl in the precap who is falling is not Abhira. She is Ruhi. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Suta, the girl in the precap who is falling is not Abhira. She is Ruhi. 

Thank you dear .

So many new characters have been revealed on one go. 
trying my best to do justice to all . I do not want to give impression of being biased right from first episode . 
Will love help from members . 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Arre dear! I know. I took a long time to check every character. Infact I still don’t know characters. I could figure it was Ruhi because I had seen the Instagram posts of both the girls. 

It is first day yaar. smiley31

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Haven’t watched it yet. But Poddar family seems to have so many people 😂 Gonna take me a while to remember who is whose kids and whose wife and whose the husband 

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Suta, it's 75 th birthday 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veenapai

Suta, it's 75 th birthday 

Yeah ..I rewatched the entire episode n made many corrections smiley36

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Sutasmiley31

So good to see you . Thanks for update

[Post Removed]

Sutapasima thumbnail

Please scrap me . There is no limit on that . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 months ago