Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

I got into the car and slowly headed towards that hotel. I talked to Bojan the whole time on the phone and he gave me instructions on how to behave. Ok, Bojan, I know all that, don't worry. I just need to know that you are with me this time and that I am sure of you and myself. Bojan told me that he loves me and that he will be by my side. that was quite enough for me to go into action. Everyone was deployed as agreed, but the other side also had its own people. What was my advantage was that I knew what they were up to, and they didn't know that I knew about them. When I approached the hotel, I saw that a girl, a guy and an older man were waiting for me. When I got out of the car, that older man went somewhere and I stayed with the two of them. My boyfriend greeted me coldly and told me to follow him. I saw that there was a lot of security and I said it out loud so that Bojan would hear me, although he knew that before because his men told him. I kept an eye on the girl because I realized that she was the weak link in this chain. The guy wanted to go behind me, but I knew about that trick, so I took the girl under my arm and walked alongside her. The guy didn't know what to do, so he stayed behind us to tie his sneakers. hahahah how transparent everything was. If I didn't know who he was, I would have gone on like this... Oh, I was being a bit stupid. Well, those laces on those sneakers are really bad, here I have the same sneakers, but I changed the laces. So I stopped and waited for him to tie his sneakers. hahahahaha what a facial expression. he had to get up and continue with us. at one point I saw some commotion in a bungalow and that's when it all started. The guy wanted to grab my hand but I didn't let him.

zajedno thumbnail

I screamed loudly because I wanted them to get the impression that I was scared. Then I pushed the girl away and she fell to the floor. After that I also hit the guy because he wanted to hit me. Anything, he should hit me hahahha. I almost laughed because he didn't know who I was and what I had achieved in these 10 years. Bojan didn't know that either. I didn't tell him, and I will have to. one karate kick knocked the guy to the ground and then I called Bojan and my Godfather to handcuff him. He stood up and said through gritted teeth, you are to blame for my brother's death, it will not stop there. The old man who was in front of the hotel was his father and he was arrested after so many years of searching. Everyone was arrested and I was very happy because I managed to help the police again. My Godfather was proud of me and accidentally asked me about Bojan. I said I would give him news, but for now I don't know anything. Bojan asked me later how I managed to defeat the guy and then I told him that I trained in karate for 10 years and that I won medals and that I also taught Sarah how to fight. Bojan said that he can expect everything from me. He kissed my hair and said now I'm kidnapping you and I don't want you to resist. I smiled and just said, OK, but I have to call Anna and Mark. I called and said that they were watching my house and my dog and that I would be back in a few days. They were happy because I also sounded happy to them over the phone.

zajedno thumbnail

We only stopped by my house so that I could get some of my clothes and we set off. Even though it was summer, we went to a cabin in the forest. That hut was his and he had been staying there for some time. The cabin was beautiful and as far as I understood he built everything himself, it was 120 km from my town, so he was so close to me and I didn't even know it. thank him for that surprise. I enjoyed his kisses but I also enjoyed his attention. He wanted to make up for all the time we spent apart. We talked for a long time and learned everything that interested us. And I had a question for him.

Bojan, when Marko asked you if you came to our flower shop, I didn't hear what you said. Yes, I was coming. I saw you with Sara in your arms, and Marko called you Honey. My world turned upside down and that's when I got sick. I didn't get out of bed for a month and all kinds of things were going through my head, and the worst thing is that I thought you cheated on me. What fools we are. years spent in solitude instead of talking like two adults and telling each other everything.

Now it was my turn to say. When Suzana said she was pregnant, I was happy, but when I saw that she called you and wrote to see you and solve your problems, I realized then that you were with her. call my dear

zajedno thumbnail

we spent unforgettable days in his cabin and we talked to Anna and Marko every day. Sara was jealous because she didn't go with us. She couldn't understand that we needed this vacation and how to explain it to a small child. We returned to my house, but there were difficult decisions ahead of us, which I now left to Bojan. He had to decide everything. That was his punishment for the past 10 years. Sara came to us and didn't want to go home later because her mom number 2 now had a husband. hahahaha but it wasn't true yet. Bojan decided to retire completely from the police because he could no longer cope with the burden he was carrying. He retired with benefits and was happy about it. I continued with the flower shop and it was going great. He moved in with me and time passed like that. After 3 months I woke up with nausea in my stomach. I started vomiting and I started reacting to smells. I told Ana that and she just smiled slyly. Tomorrow morning she woke me up at the crack of dawn and brought me the test. What kind of test is that, I asked. Well, fool, a pregnancy test - that's what she said.

zajedno thumbnail

I was in shock, because I honestly didn't think about it. Nevertheless, I anxiously waited for the results, and then the results arrived. I was pregnant. I can't describe how happy I was. And then I broke out in a cold sweat, how can I tell Bojan. Bojan and I did not mention children. What should I do now. I had to tell him. Since he was not at home for two days because he was sorting out the papers for the apartment in the city, when he arrived I invited him to go for a walk. He agreed and it was a little strange to him what was happening. He took my hand and said somehow you are different to me?? What's happening.

- We passed by the kindergarten where Nataša started going and I went in to pick her up. Of course, before that Ana announced that I would come to pick up Natasha, Natasha was happy when she saw me and kissed me all happy. I loved her very much, but I must admit that Sara was mine and only mine.

zajedno thumbnail

Bojan looked at me and Nataša with love and tenderness and just sighed. He said softly but loud enough for me to hear him. I'm sorry that until now we haven't become a real family either. At that moment, I turned around and said to him in a sarcastic way

- Well, in 7 months we will be. HE stopped and it took him five minutes to understand what I said. and then an eruption of delight and joy on his face.

Really Natasha, I'm really going to become a father. Jaa Bojan father. God I'm so happy. Ohhh my love how happy I am. Wait, give me that little devil, you're not going to do anything now.

Bojan, I'm just pregnant, not sick.

I didn't caress you for ten years, and now I have the opportunity to make up for all the lost time. I know it's impossible, but I will try to give you the life you deserve. Love, I love you so much that you don't even know how much. He kissed me on the cheek and took Natasha and from that moment she became his big sweetheart. A few days after that, I woke up with nausea and I told Bojan that I can't wait for this nausea to pass.

zajedno thumbnail

Bojan kissed me and said he was waiting for me downstairs. He quickly left and I stayed in bed a little longer. Bojan pushed himself, come on, get up, we'll be late, I woke up immediately. Where are we going? I asked. I'll tell you later. Ok it didn't feel good so I got over it. I got up and went to take a shower. I caressed my stomach and as happy as I said I now have you too. I got ready and went down to the kitchen. The various smells made me sick, but I knew it would pass quickly. My hair was wet so I had to dry it. I decided to make a bun, although I honestly didn't like it, I looked very old with it. But it's over now I have to go with him. I sat in the car and started, although I didn't know where I was going, I asked him where he was taking me and he was silent the whole time and I have to say that he was nervous. He was very strange to me, but I didn't have the strength to ask him what was wrong with him. The road led uphill and I was sick, but it wasn't that bad. I closed my eyes because I had a feeling that it would make me feel better.

zajedno thumbnail

he stopped the car and I got out of the car and then I saw something unreal. In the middle of the field there was a small altar and flowers were strewn at the post and all my dear people were there. Bojan turned around and knelt down on his knees and asked me in a panicked way.

-Natasha, do you want to marry me again now? My heart wanted to jump out of my chest and I just said Yes through tears. He stood up and put the ring on my hand and we walked to the altar. Sara was a bridesmaid, how proud she was that Bojan asked if he wanted to help him. All the happy ones kept the secret and never once did I notice that something was happening. My happiness was infinite. And then I saw my Godfather and his wife. they were both smiling and happy for the two of us. Again we said fatefully that the snow lasted long into the night. I was tired and happy because I experienced a fairy tale wedding and my Bojan was the one who made it all possible for me - After 6 months I gave birth to a beautiful boy whom I named Marko. However, he was a man who helped me a lot. hahahaha Sara now has a brother no. 2 had a sister and now she got a brother no. 2 from mom no. 2.

There, that's my story about my greatest love, and don't forget the most important thing. Talk to your partner about anything and everything.

zajedno thumbnail

I wrote this story because I am sure that many of my friends will find themselves in it.

Edited by zajedno - 6 months ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Hasn't he figured out that she thinks he is with another woman, married to her and has one or more children with her?