31 Oct 2023 - Synopsis hub & other discussion - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

ok so I actually watched the episode. First part with the thieves was full on comedy. Arohi came face to face with them after calling BP. Then she heard Ak calling out and told her NOT to come that way. Phir bhi hamari maharani came there. Then again Arohi said to leave, she came and stood in front of Arohi. Like it was also such a slow walk too. It all felt very casual. They overpowered the guys somehow through fantastic karate moves and by the time everyone else got there, the thieves were all tied up by the sisters. Manjari also came with everyone and she had a moment with Ak and Arohi as she was concerned. Then she asked if Ruhi could stay over and Arohi said no very sternly but then both promised to send the kids over the next day. 

Next day everyone went shopping or something. Ruhi wanted to drive car and somehow she got keys. She went and obviously didn't know how to start up a car but she did remove the handbreak. The car was on an incline. Ak came there and removed Ruhi from the car and everything. Then after Ruhi left, she realized car was moving. She got in the car and tried to break and stuff, but the only way to fix that without a key is to apply handbreak again. So she was trying to do that. She was also shown yelling at Arohi to move, but Arohi heard her too late or whatever. Swarna and surekha saw Ak in the car going towards Arohi but obvs did not realize that she was trying to stop. 

Arohi is hit and she hits a boulder. Ak manages to apply the handbreak and comes out. Surekha blames Ak. 

Acc to yesterday's precap and today's, I am guessing Ak is going to hide that it was all Ruhi's fault. No one else saw Ruhi with the car but Ak. She will say that she herself somehow forgot to put handbreak and the car was rolling down. Goenkas may blame Ak, but I doubt they will turn her over to the police. Manjari is also there so maybe she will blame Ak again? 

It is Ak's fault in the sense that again she is an idiot. She should have actually started the car and then applied break. Simply she doesn't have any presence of mind. She freaked out and forgot the obvious solution. And like Ruhi bacchi was able to apply the handbreak, but Ak who is an adult was not able to undo it? Sometimes handbreak does get caught as stuff but still. Super weird all over. I think Ruhi will also blame Ak and might hate Abheeera because her mother killed her matashree. 

Liyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lagjagale

ok so I actually watched the episode. First part with the thieves was full on comedy. Arohi came face to face with them after calling BP. Then she heard Ak calling out and told her NOT to come that way. Phir bhi hamari maharani came there. Then again Arohi said to leave, she came and stood in front of Arohi. Like it was also such a slow walk too. It all felt very casual. They overpowered the guys somehow through fantastic karate moves and by the time everyone else got there, the thieves were all tied up by the sisters. Manjari also came with everyone and she had a moment with Ak and Arohi as she was concerned. Then she asked if Ruhi could stay over and Arohi said no very sternly but then both promised to send the kids over the next day. 

Next day everyone went shopping or something. Ruhi wanted to drive car and somehow she got keys. She went and obviously didn't know how to start up a car but she did remove the handbreak. The car was on an incline. Ak came there and removed Ruhi from the car and everything. Then after Ruhi left, she realized car was moving. She got in the car and tried to break and stuff, but the only way to fix that without a key is to apply handbreak again. So she was trying to do that. She was also shown yelling at Arohi to move, but Arohi heard her too late or whatever. Swarna and surekha saw Ak in the car going towards Arohi but obvs did not realize that she was trying to stop. 

Arohi is hit and she hits a boulder. Ak manages to apply the handbreak and comes out. Surekha blames Ak. 

Acc to yesterday's precap and today's, I am guessing Ak is going to hide that it was all Ruhi's fault. No one else saw Ruhi with the car but Ak. She will say that she herself somehow forgot to put handbreak and the car was rolling down. Goenkas may blame Ak, but I doubt they will turn her over to the police. Manjari is also there so maybe she will blame Ak again? 

It is Ak's fault in the sense that again she is an idiot. She should have actually started the car and then applied break. Simply she doesn't have any presence of mind. She freaked out and forgot the obvious solution. And like Ruhi bacchi was able to apply the handbreak, but Ak who is an adult was not able to undo it? Sometimes handbreak does get caught as stuff but still. Super weird all over. I think Ruhi will also blame Ak and might hate Abheeera because her mother killed her matashree. 

Why did they have to add another  death to AKs list ....I mean.. just.. why 

ABFanAccount thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Also I guess those goons they turned in is likely how Abhi Abhir are going

Accidents are overdone now..

Originally posted by: lagjagale

Screenshot_20231031-064728~2.png

Mata came to gvs to see ar ak safe both saved each other. More than thief all were worried of mata what will she do. 

Screenshot_20231031-064739~2.png

She did a pranam to both sisters. Its audience who beared ak ar khaands till now.

Next is my most favourite thing in s3 matas hand affects. When her heart is not on abhira , her hands will kick badly.not to forget mata is main khaand bahar from birlas to mess ak amd ar more in the name of maa. 

Screenshot_20231031-064741~2.png

Maya touched head of ar directly seedha ticket no look back at all .🙏🥳

Next mata touched ak head and cheeks gayi poora ka poora barbadi. 🤣🤣🤣 Hit ar amd death case and hvs throw her away it seems . 

Screenshot_20231031-064742~2.png

Pavam abhi is innocent he looks at his mom who is blessing ak 😎😉 very soon he knows the results.

Sisters nonsense from s2 end will be closed perfectly thru sisters nonsense. I am loving it. Everything destruction. 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Mehersudha - 6 months ago
ABFanAccount thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This times blame is ridiculously more of her involvement and it's not blame , it's like murder charges

All for why she's running away. Wait for Abhi Abhir to be added too. 

Originally posted by: Liyo

Why did they have to add another  death to AKs list ....I mean.. just.. why 

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

So, let me get some logic straight smiley13 

Acchara is allowed to all the stunts of over powering full grown men who have come to attack, then tie them up; then she goes to save Ruhi but ends up killing Arohi ... all WHEN SHE IS GODDAMN PREGNANT smiley3 Another black day (white day sunn sunn kar mein pakk gayi hoon smiley44) loading where all will blame her except this time Abhimanyu the mahan aatma smiley36 cuz he and all others cannot take another Abhishek or Abhiman smiley18

Yaar.... yeh kaunsi amaze writing hai bhaisaab smiley24 our FF writers are by far the best ammaaaaaah....kadavuley smiley39 dei Gen mudichu tholaingappaa smiley29

Viji

Edited by vijisridhar - 6 months ago
vijisridhar thumbnail

Sisters nonsense from s2 end will be closed perfectly thru sisters nonsense. I am loving it. Everything destruction. 🤣🤣🤣

Phew...smiley36 smiley36 This destruction looks worser than what they show on TV for Ukaraine and Gaza war smiley29 

Viji

aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It’s beyond ridiculous!  If Ar was going to die, why didn’t those thieves do it?  What is the need to show Ak  being responsible?  Why repeat the whole mess?  Total BS. 

I’m still not sure how the end of the gen is planned out. After this, are they also going to show Ab and Abhir’s death as well, all within 5 days?  smiley44Is this a family show or some weird, dark comedy on death and we are supposed to laugh it off?  smiley8

PS: do these bunch of idiots who call themselves creatives and writers get paid for writing this crap?  Who has so much free cash to waste?  Ironically they spent all their creativity in naming the new FL with the name the fans gave the current leads, meaning they spent their creativity in figuring out how to steal from the audience. smiley7

Edited by aardhan - 6 months ago
vijisridhar thumbnail

You see, Star channels have world reach and DKP is catering to the taste of worldwide audience ... Halloween week... booth, preth, pisaach smiley18 

Viji

rajava5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://x.com/trashyitvacct/status/1719165571894231461?s=20://x.com/trashyitvacct/status/1719165571894231461?s=20

Edited by rajava5 - 6 months ago