Liyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Ye Vision Kya kya Dekhlata Hai

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Manny_123]

That is a dream sequence of Abhi when he is on hos way to meet Ak to get married AGAIN smiley37

[/QUOTE]
leap in a dream???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Kamal ki writing hai

Originally posted by: Lethamukund

leap in a dream???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Kamal ki writing hai

No no. One month leap will happen. After the leap Abhi and Ak will try to marry again lol. So on his way to mandap, he will be having this dream sequence of Ak giving birth to a baby girl and Abhir welcoming them. 

Writers give him that that happy family wala experience  through a dream and bam death. As if we would be content with that smiley37. I am just glad that Abhi is not there to witness all the nonsense and Ak's daily life of failures and whatnot. 

taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

What about Abhir ?? Is he dying with Abhi  or not ?smiley22

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sp finally maybe arif will get his jet, bahu/sali trope? Arman roohi make aroohi...bless the couple name is a homage to my doll arohi smiley42

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manny_123

No no. One month leap will happen. After the leap Abhi and Ak will try to marry again lol. So on his way to mandap, he will be having this dream sequence of Ak giving birth to a baby girl and Abhir welcoming them. 

Writers give him that that happy family wala experience  through a dream and bam death. As if we would be content with that smiley37. I am just glad that Abhi is not there to witness all the nonsense and Ak's daily life of failures and whatnot. 

Wait they are gonna show lot of character change to all in gen 4 including ak I feel 

Originally posted by: Anu234

Wait they are gonna show lot of character change to all in gen 4 including ak I feel 

What is there to change in her character lol. Whenever she associates with someone, that person dies. We all know who is gonna die next. Her character has been butchered and made very unlucky character in the show.

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manny_123

What is there to change in her character lol. Whenever she associates with someone, that person dies. We all know who is gonna die next. Her character has been butchered and made very unlucky character in the show.

They can change anything or everything in s4 we don't know how the character is what happened and how it it and all.

Originally posted by: Anu234

They can change anything or everything in s4 we don't know how the character is what happened and how it it and all.

Psycho aarif writer he season 4 ke liye hai so can imagine more young deaths, death blames and more extremes since Armaan is adopted by Poddars and head of the family has not accepted him since he is adopted and he has also clearly mentioned that his priority is his grandmother and poddars like virat and kaku were.

I can see virat Chavan back on screen. Better to watch ghum 2.