Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Haan eventually koi bhi ladki chod deti. But I am talking about the day the truth was revealed Sanju stopped her from leaving that time. Abhi judging from Pari's harkat I think Neeti will eventually leave the house bina kisi ko bataye. Phir Sanju should cry bucket loads and Pari will be there to pacify him and give him company Neeti ki khali pan Pari bhar degi baare arraam se. She has been preparing for that only. smiley11

neeti won't leave this house apneaap coz if she does that, she will look better than pari which makers don't want. Btw Have whole 2 truths come out? I don't know, i have created a topic about it. Can u plz reply in that?

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

I love Pari , but it is too much now smiley44 How can she fast for Rajeeti's marriage? If she cares for them. She has to do what Neeti asked her to do thousands times.. leave them alone.. and don't interfer in their married life.smiley6

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

I love Pari , but it is too much now smiley44 How can she fast for Rajeeti's marriage? If she cares for them. She has to do what Neeti asked her to do thousands times.. leave them alone.. and don't interfer in their married life.smiley6

Tbh I feel a sadist pleasure when Niti is heartbroken and sad over Pariraj's bond... she created a whole lot of this mess by believing Bebe and plotting vs Pari, so her pain makes me happy.

That said, yeah... there's not much logic there, I agree. But I think it has to do w the fact that Rajniti have no story and no angst outside of Pari, so she unfortunately has been staying forever under the proverbial bus for them to get SL as a couple.

And the plot as a whole sucks ... in no other show you'd see anyone forgiving and forgetting their bff trying several times to murder them and causing their mom to end up in coma as a result.

This show's writers have gone mad.

I was hoping for some movement of some kind, any kind, in the plot with the truth coming out but, as usual, nothing has changed.

Neetii was forgiven even attempted murder and noone even tought of confronting her for putting her own child's life at risk numerous times... I guess in order to balance out the crap done by Niti they have to keep showing Pari behaving like an idiot, so none of the trio's actions are rootable/understandable or, at least, the one committing serious crimes has some excuses in the eyes of some .

Also... when is this d**m pg ending? Pari has been pregnant forever now, and she isnt even showing yet!! Just let her deliver a healthy kid, let her mom come out of coma and let her start afresh.

Last but not least: I'm sure she'd leave them alone, but then Rajiv would run behind her.

My only problem is Pari lying to herself: you love the guy, he's legally married to you and you don't need to give anyone explanations abt what you do wrt each other... wanna fast for the idiot? I personally wouldn't in a million yrs, but it's your choice.

The day she stops running away from certain truths of her life, things might become easier for her.

Also, sorry for the extra long reply! 

prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I wanted to break my television everytime Pari appeared on screen in yesterday's episode. What a hypocrite! On one hand, she's praying to God to unite Rajneeti & on the other, she's fasting for 'her Rajeev ' & thanking God for giving her that opportunity!! Indeed, she's one of the most despicable characters I've seen in shows!!

Edited by prerna15 - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: prerna15

I wanted to break my television everytime Pari appeared on screen in yesterday's episode. What a hypocrite! On one hand, she's praying to God to unite Rajneeti & on the other, she's fasting for 'her Rajeev ' & thanking God for giving her that opportunity!! Indeed, she's one of the most despicable characters I've seen in shows!!

Exactly can't stand Pari. This woman is so fake and a hypocrite.

Iski harkaton ke wajah se Neeti is always frustated and angry with her. Neeti was right all this while she could sense what Pari was doing. Infact not only Neeti some viewers like us also had realised Pari's double standard.

It's a sin to trust and believe Pari. Neeti is right in her place. She should continue to keep distance from this double faced woman. Pari is actually playing a dusri aurat. She was and will always be a dusri aurat in Sanju/Rajeev's life. Since its Sanju/Rajeev who his wife rights to Neeti only. SajNeeti/RajNeeti are married in truest sense so the whining of Pari being first wife holds no ground. Pari and Sanju/Rajeev marriage was not normal but a forced one. And forced marriages are not legal. So the argument of Pari being first wife holds no ground as well. Yeh baat audience ko ab samajhni padegi. It's high time audience evolves and becomes smart. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: prerna15

u r regular viewer? Can u plz tell me now what is pari's lame reason to still live in this house? Murder tak attempt ho chuka still why r they letting pari n neeti together? One of them has to go otherwise again same things will happen, Padidaj will again do chipkupan in front of neeti n neeti will again try to kill her. N why r they letting bebe stay in this house? They r letting neeti stay coz their aankhon ke taare rajiv n pari wants neeti to stay but why bebe?

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: KalmaLove92

Tbh I feel a sadist pleasure when Niti is heartbroken and sad over Pariraj's bond... she created a whole lot of this mess by believing Bebe and plotting vs Pari, so her pain makes me happy.

I feel nothing , I just watch to see the stupidness going on and on and have some laughs at the excuses they give for the lead characters' behaviour. smiley36

That said, yeah... there's not much logic there, I agree. But I think it has to do w the fact that Rajniti have no story and no angst outside of Pari, so she unfortunately has been staying forever under the proverbial bus for them to get SL as a couple.

I agree. And I like watching Rajneeti's scenes be it romance or intense. The only thing which irritates me there is Sanju keep telling Neeti that he loves her. I think he needs to say it to believe it, coz he did nothing to help her come out of this trauma. He knows that she is destroying herself and threatening other ppl, yet he doesn't do anything to stop her, and give her peace of mind.

And the plot as a whole sucks ... in no other show you'd see anyone forgiving and forgetting their bff trying several times to murder them and causing their mom to end up in coma as a result.

I wish Pari too started plotting against Neeti, specially after she harmed her mom. Is a friend more important than a mother?smiley5

This show's writers have gone mad.

I was hoping for some movement of some kind, any kind, in the plot with the truth coming out but, as usual, nothing has changed.

Neetii was forgiven even attempted murder and noone even tought of confronting her for putting her own child's life at risk numerous times... I guess in order to balance out the crap done by Niti they have to keep showing Pari behaving like an idiot, so none of the trio's actions are rootable/understandable or, at least, the one committing serious crimes has some excuses in the eyes of some .

@blue. Exactly. All of them aren't heroes they lost it. No sympathy from my side with any of them.

Also... when is this d**m pg ending? Pari has been pregnant forever now, and she isnt even showing yet!! Just let her deliver a healthy kid, let her mom come out of coma and let her start afresh.

No way this show will end or the story will move. This is this only long running show on Colors and it is still getting high ratings. So they'll stretch it forever. smiley36

Last but not least: I'm sure she'd leave them alone, but then Rajiv would run behind her.

My only problem is Pari lying to herself: you love the guy, he's legally married to you and you don't need to give anyone explanations abt what you do wrt each other... wanna fast for the idiot? I personally wouldn't in a million yrs, but it's your choice.

The day she stops running away from certain truths of her life, things might become easier for her.

Also, sorry for the extra long reply! 

Pari is turning out to look hypocrite by hiding her feelings and wanting the best of Rajneeti. But I can tell you my story. I am a second wife. I don't live in the same house with my husband and his wife. But when we come togather we behave like friends. I wish her the best so she does. I think Pari wants the best for Rajneeti and wants to stay with them. Now let's hope Neeti stops her madness and accept Pari as well. smiley4

Pari is turning out to look hypocrite by hiding her feelings and wanting the best of Rajneeti. But I can tell you my story. I am a second wife. I don't live in the same house with my husband and his wife. But when we come togather we behave like friends. I wish her the best so she does. I think Pari wants the best for Rajneeti and wants to stay with them. Now let's hope Neeti stops her madness and accept Pari as well. smiley4

Judging from Pari's harkat I think she is ok with bigamy and wants to live together with Neeti and Sanju. 

Sanju/Rajeev on the other hand is now secretly wanting to also live together with Neeti and Pari. He is not saying but he wants that way. And all this is thanks to Pari's seducing behaviour. Had she maintained a distance with Sanju/Rajeev, he would have never dared to dream of living together. 

Because afterall when the truth was revealed to Pari he had chosen  Neeti it was Pari who kept on hovering Sanju/Rajeev and seducing him. 

Women like Pari are very dangerous in the society as such women are the reason why men have multiple marriages. Had women not accepted coming between couples then no men would ever have multiple wives. 

Pari is the root cause of men like Sanju/Rajeev to indulge in bigamy. Can't she bloody leave the house pr atleast stop dreaming about Sanju/Rajeev????? 

Iss Pari ke wajah se bigamy will be normalized in this show. Because Neeti is the first choice of Sanju/Rajeev this Pari wants to become the second choicesmiley7. Aur future epis main they will force this bigamy setting to Neeti. From Neeti's POV this is so unfair as Sanju/Rajeev first choice and Love was always her yet she will be forced to tolerate that shitty Pari all her life.

I just hope when Sanju/Rajeev and Pari try to convince Neeti about accepting Bigamy in the open Neeti should slap both Pari and Sanju/Rajeev hard enough and leave the house. Let Sanju/Rajeev suffer with Pari. 

Pari is so problematic that I can't even...smiley11

KalmaLove92 thumbnail

Pari might be bit of a hypocrite, but she isn't the only one.

Niti used to make huge speeches about how she wouldn't tolerate the kind of behavior Rajiv is throwing both women's way and yet, here she is, plotting to kill the man's first (and legally wedded) wife to keep him, out of desperation.

& Pari would leave right now if her mother were to come out of coma, a problem created by none other than Bebe and Niti, btw.

And then there is Rajiv who wants to have his cake and eat it, too. Even if Pari left BH, he'd find a way to go to Barnala to stay around her or bring her back.

Guy's behavior/feelings towards Pari have changed since the Parikesh marriage track to the point that he doesn't care if Niti notices them and how she feels about them.

Bottom line is that if Niti ain't capable of staying with a man whose heart is clearly divided, she should ask for a divorce and leave... not plot murder after murder like a psycho.

I hope the next time she's caught doing this, nobody forgives her even after Pari's pleadings and she's sent to jail.

KalmaLove92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Judging from Pari's harkat I think she is ok with bigamy and wants to live together with Neeti and Sanju. 

Sanju/Rajeev on the other hand is now secretly wanting to also live together with Neeti and Pari. He is not saying but he wants that way. And all this is thanks to Pari's seducing behaviour. Had she maintained a distance with Sanju/Rajeev, he would have never dared to dream of living together. 

Because afterall when the truth was revealed to Pari he had chosen  Neeti it was Pari who kept on hovering Sanju/Rajeev and seducing him. 

Women like Pari are very dangerous in the society as such women are the reason why men have multiple marriages. Had women not accepted coming between couples then no men would ever have multiple wives. 

Pari is the root cause of men like Sanju/Rajeev to indulge in bigamy. Can't she bloody leave the house pr atleast stop dreaming about Sanju/Rajeev????? 

Iss Pari ke wajah se bigamy will be normalized in this show. Because Neeti is the first choice of Sanju/Rajeev this Pari wants to become the second choicesmiley7. Aur future epis main they will force this bigamy setting to Neeti. From Neeti's POV this is so unfair as Sanju/Rajeev first choice and Love was always her yet she will be forced to tolerate that shitty Pari all her life.

I just hope when Sanju/Rajeev and Pari try to convince Neeti about accepting Bigamy in the open Neeti should slap both Pari and Sanju/Rajeev hard enough and leave the house. Let Sanju/Rajeev suffer with Pari. 

Pari is so problematic that I can't even...smiley11

Pari is STILL the legally wedded wife, even if she does seduce her husband, I see no wrong in it.

Niti is the one whose relationship has 0 legal value.

But, it's not Pari's behavior that has changed, as much as Rajiv.

HE has developed feelings for the latter over time, especially during the Parikesh marriage track (another brilliant idea of Niti, told ya... this idiot is her own worst enemy).

Pari was in love with him even before their marriage and, before she could tell him, the Niti stuff came out.

And, since then, she has been maintaning a distance from him... HE, once again, looks for excuses to go near her.

She even told him point black to keep a distance from her, as Niti doesn't like it, and his response was that he didn't care.