mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Doing the karvachauth fast for neeti and sanju's relationship???

Really????

Is karvachauth done by third person for 2 people's married life???

Really????

How can pari be defended here when she knew everything and literally doing something that will create more misunderstandings???

I mean whaaattt??

Where is the logic????

smiley32smiley32smiley32

Very good pari...Do karvachauth fast in pregnancy...very good...go ahead....create more misunderstandings

aur phir behosh ho jana

phr sanju pani pila dega

phir bedroom eyes se dekhna...

i mean REALLLYYY???

smiley37smiley37smiley37

and then say

NEETI TUM GALAT SAMAJH RAHI HO...

YE FAST MAINE TUM DONO KI SHADI SHUDA LIFE KE LIYE RAKHA HAI

smiley37smiley37smiley37

THE HYPOCRISY MAN

Itne fast m se sirf ek fast dusro ki married life bachane ke liyesmiley32

Pari madam tum inki life se door chali jaogi to apne aap sahi ho jayegi inki married life

BUT I THINK

AS PARI IS UNEDUCATED 

SHE DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE

EXPLAINS MUCH

EDUCATION IS REALLY IMPORTANT MANNNNN....FOR THESE TYPE OF LOWLY LIFE FEMALES

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I also dnt understand what is wrong with that girl

She is so fake. Why does she want to fast for a married man.

Also it's clear that sanju likes neeti. Why are the CVS breaking them up for pari. Indian shows are so disgusting always showing 2 sisters or 2 friends fighting over the same man. Bt this takes the pits if pari fasts for sanju then her intentions are clear. There are 2 female villains in the show.the writers of the show should stop their nonsense and show that both females are wrong. I like neeti and sanju together they look really good together 

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly. And then when neeti confronts them, doodh ka dhula Rajeev will say, "Tumhari hi soch gandi hai neeti". Heights of hypocrisy smiley7

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sandiab

I also dnt understand what is wrong with that girl

She is so fake. Why does she want to fast for a married man.

Also it's clear that sanju likes neeti. Why are the CVS breaking them up for pari. Indian shows are so disgusting always showing 2 sisters or 2 friends fighting over the same man. Bt this takes the pits if pari fasts for sanju then her intentions are clear. There are 2 female villains in the show.the writers of the show should stop their nonsense and show that both females are wrong. I like neeti and sanju together they look really good together 

voh chhodo! Which sane girl, which sane girl will romance n laugh with her murderer's husband in front of her murderer's eyes as if nothing happened? Any sane girl will Either send her murderer to jail or she will run away as far as possible but this padi doesn't care n makers have also forgotten that padi is pregnant. Neeti is insane n makers r showing her insane by why the hell r makers showing this insane padi as a goddess? Nonsense

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why do these regressive writers have Neeti fasting for that criminal bigamist? Girl, eat a whole buffet whole buffet for that swine to meet his demon maker. What a disgusting show. Why should any of these two dimwitted women fast for that pos bigamist? What are these writers putting on tv for young girls to see? It's ok to commit bigamy and steal property and how to react? Fast for the bigamist. Seriously,  why don't they just team up and kill him already. 

Just 5 minutes of this show makes my blood pressure go.up.  When he was sitting at the edge of Neeti's bed, what I would have done to see her kick him really hard off HER bed. Why doesn't he crawl into Pari's space. Despicable show.

Anyone gonna tell stupid Neeti she is the second wife or that's going to take 1 more year.

I think Bebe is the only sane one and frankly,  I am.becoming her fan. She really should slap that Parimeter. Tired of that two faced heffer.. Bebe was right. Nothing she said was a lie. Everything she revealed was factual including the bigamist and his co conspirator romancing in front of Neeti. What did Pari say to Bebe? Why didn't you make Neeti understand there is nothing wrong with this situation smiley40That girl is straight up nuts

Also, is she ever gonna show a belly or give birth with not even a bump

I am sooo suspicious of Neeti's headaches.  She better not be pregnant smiley7 Woe is me. Now. We will see he two of them pregnant and fighting over the bigamist ...

Edited by kiransgirl - 6 months ago
kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

voh chhodo! Which sane girl, which sane girl will romance n laugh with her murderer's husband in front of her murderer's eyes as if nothing happened? Any sane girl will Either send her murderer to jail or she will run away as far as possible but this padi doesn't care n makers have also forgotten that padi is pregnant. Neeti is insane n makers r showing her insane by why the hell r makers showing this insane padi as a goddess? Nonsense

There is a whole thread pycho analyzing this crazy 🤪 cray cray character.  I personally have pointed to her crazy obsession with Neeti and clearly,  she intends to take Neeti's life. Starting with the bigamist.  I mean no loss there but Pari's obsession with Neeti is on another level. But I am told she is the heroine for this show with the bigamist criminal as hero

mysteriousdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

Why do these regressive writers have Neeti fasting for that criminal bigamist? Girl, eat a whole buffet whole buffet for that swine to meet his demon maker. What a disgusting show. Why should any of these two dimwitted women fast for that pos bigamist? What are these writers putting on tv for young girls to see? It's ok to commit bigamy and steal property and how to react? Fast for the bigamist. Seriously,  why don't they just team up and kill him already. 

Just 5 minutes of this show makes my blood pressure go.up.  When he was sitting at the edge of Neeti's bed, what I would have done to see her kick him really hard off HER bed. Why doesn't he crawl into Pari's space. Despicable show.

Anyone gonna tell stupid Neeti she is the second wife or that's going to take 1 more year.

I think Bebe is the only sane one and frankly,  I am.becoming her fan. She really should slap that Parimeter. Tired of that two faced heffer.. Bebe was right. Nothing she said was a lie. Everything she revealed was factual including the bigamist and his co conspirator romancing in front of Neeti. What did Pari say to Bebe? Why didn't you make Neeti understand there is nothing wrong with this situation smiley40That girl is straight up nuts

Also, is she ever gonna show a belly or give birth with not even a bump

I am sooo suspicious of Neeti's headaches.  She better not be pregnant smiley7 Woe is me. Now. We will see he two of them pregnant and fighting over the bigamist ...

Also have you heard that dialogue??

"ki pari aur mera rishta ganga ki tarah pavitra hai"

par jaise pari aur rajeev dono ek dusre ko kha jane wali nazaro se dekhte h

us hisab se 

inka rishta pavitra se koso door chala jayega

aur itna hi in pari fans ko ganga jaisa pavitra rishta dikh rha h na

to unhe pta hone chaiye ki rajeev jaisa neeti k sth kr rha hai us hisab se vo insan to pura ka pura apavitra hai

phir bhi pari is jaise insan ko pyaar krti hai aur besharmo ki tarah kisi dusre k ghar m tukdo pr pal rhi hai

ohhhh i haattteeee her

i hate these types of lowly females where they destroy another's life

i hate sanju---aur colors vale is dumbf**k k liye title daalte hai

"KON JEETEGA SANJU KA DIL"

I MEAN ye sanju hai kya...iski aukat kya hai...ki in dono ladkiyon m se koi iska dil jeete

aur neeti ne jo crime kr dale...uske liye b vo jail deserve krti hai...

pr aise past m real life m bht cases huye hai...jab public vote p criminals chute hai kyunki unke other half p unpr cheat kia hota hai....aur isliye vo maar dete hai apne partner ko

i really want neeti--either to go from this house....or just kill both rajeev and pari

dharti p bojh hai aise log

infidelity should be banned

jabse aise campaign chalu huye hai ladkiyon ke

"She can have sex outside marriage...it's her choice"

pura indian culture kharab kr dia h

even ab drama m b infidelity ko glorify krte hai

aur pari iska bht bda example hai..

ki aisi ghatiya ladkiyon se door rha jaye

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeh kuch nahi hai.

Pari ka bas chale to Sanju ke sath so bhi jaye phir Neeti ko bolegi "Neeti tum jaisa samajh rahi ho waisa kuch nahi hai", Sanju toh sirf tumse pyar karta hai" smiley11smiley7

Guys as I pointed out this Pari is utter shit character along with Sanju now. Had Pari maintained a safe distance with Sanju in the beginning after learning the truth then Sanju would have never dared to dream about living with both women.  Infact ussi time he had said ki he wants to live with Neeti and indirectly he had hinted her to leave the house.

Phir kya tha? Since Pari is so manhoon jaha jayegi woha musibat she invited gunda musibat who killed Neeti's child because Neeti ko bhi heroine banna na tha uss sar dard ko bachana tha. Nahi toh yeh Pari kaise bachha leti Neeti ka? 

Gosh this show is soooo irritatingsmiley7

Sanju ki baatein to bhagwan bhi samajh nahi payenge usko lagta hai ki woh bhagwan Krishna hai. 

Ab aisa lagta hai Bhagwan khud prakat hoke Sanju ko dhoyenge aur Pavitra samjhayenge.

Aur Pari kya kehna she is not dumb or naive but is playing a huge dirty game. She is a master mind with a treacherous plan. Man karta hai Pari ko thappad ki barsat kardu. 

Just imagine as viewers hum logo ko itna gussa aur frustration ho raha hai toh socho character Neeti ko kaisa lag ta hoga? I mean the way this Pari behaves is as though purring duniya bewakuuf hai bas wohi ek shatir dimaag ki hai. 

And how much I bet you if ever Sanju declares his love for Pari then Pari won't mind getting Neeti out of the house. Abhi since Sanju still loves Neeti and not declared anything for Pari, Pari is continuing her dhong of SajNeeti/RajNeeti shipper but still taking full advantage of the situation and romancing Sanju taaki he eventually falls out of love with Neeti. 

Pari is a treacherous character man! She is indeed a pishachini, evil, Covert Narcissistic woman. 

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

There is indeed no logic in Pari fasting for that stupid couple... it's out that she's the legal wife and if she wants to fast, no matter what her reasons are, she should be free to do so, even though Rajiv doesn't deserve the honour.

She ain't the first woman to fast during pregnancy, either, I personally know a few women who did so while pg and nothing happened to them.

What sucks is that after days around the truth bomb reveal and the confrontation, everything fell flat and the Bajwa zoo is behaving like Nitii didnt just try multiple times to kill their family's legal bahu and unborn baby along w Bebe's help. Brainless idiots.

I expected much more anger from Rajiv, Taiji/Tauji and for someone to point out the entire Parikesh shadi fiasco due to the fake reports and the fake accusations put against Pari of wanting to abort the baby, when instead it's Neetii who wanted to get rid of her own child due to her jealousy.

And yes.... even this year, somehow, Pari's fast will be broken first, it's a given.

mysteriousdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: KalmaLove92

There is indeed no logic in Pari fasting for that stupid couple... it's out that she's the legal wife and if she wants to fast, no matter what her reasons are, she should be free to do so, even though Rajiv doesn't deserve the honour.

it's out that she's the legal wife and if she wants to fast, no matter what her reasons are, she should be free to do so, even though Rajiv doesn't deserve the honour.

-->But what if the original couple is not ready to be with each other...also...when they are dissolving their marriage...in front of everyone...then what is the point for the fast?

She ain't the first woman to fast during pregnancy, either, I personally know a few women who did so while pg and nothing happened to them.

-->Fasting is generally not advised anywhere by doctors in pregnancy...If females do then they are doing on their own risk...But here when surrogacy is involved...it comes with its own complications...being a surrogate is not easy-->Also considering PARI--who can fast for a better husband-->coz their marriage has not been nulled by legal option but it is nulled by their own decisions--->why is she being a pawn herself for breaking another's marriage..

What sucks is that after days around the truth bomb reveal and the confrontation, everything fell flat and the Bajwa zoo is behaving like Nitii didnt just try multiple times to kill their family's legal bahu and unborn baby along w Bebe's help. Brainless idiots.

-->True i agree they are cheap...but at the end nothing has been happened to pari and child...and neeti has cited the reasons of doing all this...

there rajeev was crying his fake tears...i mean what the hell...

ek taraf hoja na chichore...jab dono auratein mari ja rhi h is nalle ke sth rehne ko...

I mean there is the women who is giving kade to pari and saying---tu is ghar ki bahu

i mean...ewwww...chiiii

is ghar m sb dhokhebaaz hain ek se badkar ek

agr bahar neeti ko sb accept kr rahe hai to alag se pari ko kangan dekr bahu dikhane ki zrurt kya h

aur mast pari bhi crocodile tears baha rahi hai

arey bhai ek taraf ho ja na

bol kuch aur rahi hai

aur mann mein kuch aur hai

faaakkkeeee

And yes.... even this year, somehow, Pari's fast will be broken first, it's a given.

-->It is not given it is just how makers are justifying three toxic characters..

and showing only one person mahaan

when she is not

(harkatein mahaan vali nahi hai)

Edited by mysteriousdoll - 6 months ago