Realllyyy??? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Add to that whenever Pari sees Neeti and Sanju together sharing a cozy moment she will feel jealous and cry. But wohi kam jab woh karti hai tab usko samajh kyun nahi aata ki Neeti pe kya beet rahi hogi???? 

Jab Sanju/Rajeev does not want to leave Neeti and wants to carry on his marriage with her then why can't she just keep her hands, legs, eye gazes away from Sanju???? smiley7

Main bol rahi hoon yeh Pari bahot hi Ganda wala treacherous game khel rahi hai. Don't go on her face value. It is all chalava. Infact  Pari is just gaslighting Neeti taaki woh Neeti frustration main kuch aur karde aur taaki Sanju hate karne lage Neeti ko. 

She is using gas lighting techniques to tick off Neeti so that woh aur buri hojaye duniya ke nazaro main. 

Pari is not stupid to understand how exactly Neeti might be feeling seeing her and Sanju together. Yeh sab well thought plan hai. 

Pati, Patni ke beech aa rahi hai yeh Pari kyunki at the back of her mind she is first wife of Sanju. But Pari should understand that Sanju never gave her the right of the wife, he gave Neeti his wife's rights. Asli maine main Sanju is always Neeti's husband and will be. 

Mujhe yeh samajh nahi aaraha ki Sanju yeh baat kyun nahi samajh raha? Is he also playing a game? Or he is just genuinely caring for his and Neeti's unborn child? 

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysteriousdoll

Also have you heard that dialogue??

"ki pari aur mera rishta ganga ki tarah pavitra hai"

par jaise pari aur rajeev dono ek dusre ko kha jane wali nazaro se dekhte h

us hisab se 

inka rishta pavitra se koso door chala jayega

aur itna hi in pari fans ko ganga jaisa pavitra rishta dikh rha h na

to unhe pta hone chaiye ki rajeev jaisa neeti k sth kr rha hai us hisab se vo insan to pura ka pura apavitra hai

phir bhi pari is jaise insan ko pyaar krti hai aur besharmo ki tarah kisi dusre k ghar m tukdo pr pal rhi hai

ohhhh i haattteeee her

i hate these types of lowly females where they destroy another's life

i hate sanju---aur colors vale is dumbf**k k liye title daalte hai

"KON JEETEGA SANJU KA DIL"

I MEAN ye sanju hai kya...iski aukat kya hai...ki in dono ladkiyon m se koi iska dil jeete

aur neeti ne jo crime kr dale...uske liye b vo jail deserve krti hai...

pr aise past m real life m bht cases huye hai...jab public vote p criminals chute hai kyunki unke other half p unpr cheat kia hota hai....aur isliye vo maar dete hai apne partner ko

i really want neeti--either to go from this house....or just kill both rajeev and pari

dharti p bojh hai aise log

infidelity should be banned

jabse aise campaign chalu huye hai ladkiyon ke

"She can have sex outside marriage...it's her choice"

pura indian culture kharab kr dia h

even ab drama m b infidelity ko glorify krte hai

aur pari iska bht bda example hai..

ki aisi ghatiya ladkiyon se door rha jaye

Mysterydoll, I don't get the exact language; I get the subtitles but it's probably for the best.smiley1My blood pressure goes up just reading them. By the way, glad you are back on this board.smiley31

But yes, the writing on this show is on another level toxic. I don't understand why Pari's fans don't demand better writing for their fave. Why don't they demand that she isn't' so straight-up spineless and dumb. No one thinks it's a problem that she has been cheated out of her property or she has blind loyalty to a bigamist?

I am very clear that under no circumstance do I want Neeti to end up with that bigamist

I loathe Pari's character but seriously, you would think her fans would want some type of growth.

In the very least BOTH of these women should leave this despicable man and his equally zoo family.

kiransgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: KalmaLove92

There is indeed no logic in Pari fasting for that stupid couple... it's out that she's the legal wife and if she wants to fast, no matter what her reasons are, she should be free to do so, even though Rajiv doesn't deserve the honour.

She ain't the first woman to fast during pregnancy, either, I personally know a few women who did so while pg and nothing happened to them.

What sucks is that after days around the truth bomb reveal and the confrontation, everything fell flat and the Bajwa zoo is behaving like Nitii didnt just try multiple times to kill their family's legal bahu and unborn baby along w Bebe's help. Brainless idiots.

I expected much more anger from Rajiv, Taiji/Tauji and for someone to point out the entire Parikesh shadi fiasco due to the fake reports and the fake accusations put against Pari of wanting to abort the baby, when instead it's Neetii who wanted to get rid of her own child due to her jealousy.

And yes.... even this year, somehow, Pari's fast will be broken first, it's a given.

Actually what it shows is Pari is a terrible surrogate who doesn't care for that child. We have seen her put her life in jeopardy several times so she can play damsel in distress to seduce her" best friend's" "husband"; notice, I put both in quote as both are questionable.

Now she is 100% putting that child in harm's way by fasting. That's just crazy. All medical personnel do not recommend that a pregnant woman fast. To starve a developing child of nutrients for hours is unconscionable and in fact, probably criminal. IF anyone is engaging in such activities, that is problematic and a red flag. Even the Muslims forbid pregnant women from fasting during Ramadan. And Hindus would not allow such harmful behavior.

We know the role proper nutrients play for a developing child, still in the womb. To have this character do this SENDS YET ANOTHER WRONG MESSAGE.

Also, no one believes Pari is fasting to Neeti. Does this character ever stop doing dumb $hitsmiley37Girl, she fasting for her "man" Rajivsmiley39She in no way is fasting for Neeti. Frankly, it is also disgusting as that is not the PURPOSE of the festival. Not everybody fasts. You don't fast for friends and mothers and animals. Wives fast for husbands. Pari has no business CLAIMING she is fasting for Neeti when we all know she fasting for her bigamist man.

kiransgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: KalmaLove92

There is indeed no logic in Pari fasting for that stupid couple... it's out that she's the legal wife and if she wants to fast, no matter what her reasons are, she should be free to do so, even though Rajiv doesn't deserve the honour.

She ain't the first woman to fast during pregnancy, either, I personally know a few women who did so while pg and nothing happened to them.

What sucks is that after days around the truth bomb reveal and the confrontation, everything fell flat and the Bajwa zoo is behaving like Nitii didnt just try multiple times to kill their family's legal bahu and unborn baby along w Bebe's help. Brainless idiots.

I expected much more anger from Rajiv, Taiji/Tauji and for someone to point out the entire Parikesh shadi fiasco due to the fake reports and the fake accusations put against Pari of wanting to abort the baby, when instead it's Neetii who wanted to get rid of her own child due to her jealousy.

And yes.... even this year, somehow, Pari's fast will be broken first, it's a given.

Actually, what the Bajwa zoo is doing is acting like they didn't trap a woman into a bigamist marriage and have been COLLECTIVELY lying to her for years. And most importantly, we did not get the actual show down between Neeti and "best friend of the century." Has she looked Neeti in the eye and disclosed that SHE is the first wife and how long she has been deceiving her supposed best friend?

So what if Neeti tried to kill her? The Bajwahs don't care, you say. Well, they are criminals and criminals don't care about bigamy and murder; it's all in one day's work. So, it's in character to not care. My only concern is that Neeti didn't succeed.

Also, clearly Neeti has not said "hey I am going to file a case against you." Nope. Everything is glossed over. My theory is the writers made a mistake building the Neeti Sanju relationship and the premise of the show is crap anyway as it makes the lead a criminal. I think this is all just covering up and moving on, hoping to get past that initial error.

They are hoping the audience will just now move on with them.

It ain't happening.

The writers have really painted these characters into a corner and the only way to salvage this is to put Sanju and the Bajwahs in jail. Pari has no rooting value as she is romancing her "best friend's husband" while claiming he is only her husband in name only. She is also complicit in the lying and bigamy. Neeti is just plain dumb, standing by and watching the romancing and not leaving. Sorry, but which woman will stand by and keep doing this nonsense. She has a career and a family. She does not need to be tied to that zoo; in fact, she has no children so all all relations should be severed. She herself has said she no longer loves the bigamist, so why is she still there?

As for the criminal bigamist, need I say anything else. He can only be redeemed by being put in jail, killed or bring in TWO male leads for both these women. It's best to just plain start over and follow how these women pick up their lives from bigamy

Edited by kiransgirl - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

Actually, what the Bajwa zoo is doing is acting like they didn't trap a woman into a bigamist marriage and have been COLLECTIVELY lying to her for years. And most importantly, we did not get the actual show down between Neeti and "best friend of the century." Has she looked Neeti in the eye and disclosed that SHE is the first wife and how long she has been deceiving her supposed best friend?

So what if Neeti tried to kill her? The Bajwahs don't care, you say. Well, they are criminals and criminals don't care about bigamy and murder; it's all in one day's work. So, it's in character to not care. My only concern is that Neeti didn't succeed.

Also, clearly Neeti has not said "hey I am going to file a case against you." Nope. Everything is glossed over. My theory is the writers made a mistake building the Neeti Sanju relationship and the premise of the show is crap anyway as it makes the lead a criminal. I think this is all just covering up and moving on, hoping to get past that initial error.

They are hoping the audience will just now move on with them.

It ain't happening.

The writers have really painted these characters into a corner and the only way to salvage this is to put Sanju and the Bajwahs in jail. Pari has no rooting value as she is romancing her "best friend's husband" while claiming he is only her husband in name only. She is also complicit in the lying and bigamy. Neeti is just plain dumb, standing by and watching the romancing and not leaving. Sorry, but which woman will stand by and keep doing this nonsense. She has a career and a family. She does not need to be tied to that zoo; in fact, she has no children so all all relations should be severed. She herself has said she no longer loves the bigamist, so why is she still there?

As for the criminal bigamist, need I say anything else. He can only be redeemed by being put in jail, killed or bring in TWO male leads for both these women. It's best to just plain start over and follow how these women pick up their lives from bigamy

They are all doing emotional atyachar with Neeti.

As I said before agar itni aag lagi hai Sanju ko for Pari then please go ahead and divorce Neeti. Free her atleast so that she can live a peaceful life without having to worry about her husband cheating on her with her BFF. 

Be upfront about it stop with this shit of playing with Neeti's feelings. 

Bas karo ab. 

mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

Mysterydoll, I don't get the exact language; I get the subtitles but it's probably for the best.smiley1My blood pressure goes up just reading them. By the way, glad you are back on this board.smiley31

But yes, the writing on this show is on another level toxic. I don't understand why Pari's fans don't demand better writing for their fave. Why don't they demand that she isn't' so straight-up spineless and dumb. No one thinks it's a problem that she has been cheated out of her property or she has blind loyalty to a bigamist?

I am very clear that under no circumstance do I want Neeti to end up with that bigamist

I loathe Pari's character but seriously, you would think her fans would want some type of growth.

In the very least BOTH of these women should leave this despicable man and his equally zoo family.

babe i stopped myself from making a post for the longest time...

but as i see characters not developing and has such a regressive mind 

i mean what are they feeding/programming indian people's mind?

and show has a high trp too

here people are not understanding

that we people are not against neeti's crimes

ofcourse she should be punished

but the leads should also be

they also deserve to be punished equally

even people's mind are wired that look at pari these types are females are the typical faithful/virtuous wife

here in india females should be 10/10 but males can be 0/10

this drama is more pushing the logic of that's how leads are

but in reality that's not how a female should be

TANVI DOGRA is the woman i am vouching for

and tolerating this drama

i am not defending neeti here in any sense

just pointing the mistakes of leads' pair

Originally posted by: mysteriousdoll

babe i stopped myself from making a post for the longest time...

but as i see characters not developing and has such a regressive mind 

i mean what are they feeding/programming indian people's mind?

and show has a high trp too

here people are not understanding

that we people are not against neeti's crimes

ofcourse she should be punished

but the leads should also be

they also deserve to be punished equally

even people's mind are wired that look at pari these types are females are the typical faithful/virtuous wife

here in india females should be 10/10 but males can be 0/10

this drama is more pushing the logic of that's how leads are

but in reality that's not how a female should be

TANVI DOGRA is the woman i am vouching for

and tolerating this drama

i am not defending neeti here in any sense

just pointing the mistakes of leads' pair

Arre Neeti ne toh gatbandhan karna chaha Sanju aur  Pari ka, but it was Sanju who stopped and felt offended. He is just not letting Neeti go. 

Sanju again confessed his so called undying love for Neeti. Neeti ki jagah koi bhi ladki ho kaise chod de ghar jab Pati itna pyar confess kar raha hai? Aur jaane bhi nahi deraha. 

So now when Neeti is trying to move on and be all ok... you get Pari who keeps on pricking/gaslighting her. Jab ghar ke baade SajNeeti ko aashirwad derahe the did you see Pari's face? 

Kyun? Why is she still keeping hope for Sanju jab Sanju has clearly confessed his love for Neeti? 

Why can't she atleast just maintain a distance with Sanju if she can't leave the house? Ulta now again she will keep fast for Sanju and say that it's for SajNeeti🙄 

Is Neeti also a spouse of Pari kya? Chi yaar kuch bhi dikha rahe haismiley11

Lol I remember what Jazz had mentioned about Pari's obsession with Neeti😂😂😂 

I know that's not the case but more to do with Pari pretending to support SajNeeti marriage but andar se hoping to get her and Sanju's marriage work. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Add to that whenever Pari sees Neeti and Sanju together sharing a cozy moment she will feel jealous and cry. But wohi kam jab woh karti hai tab usko samajh kyun nahi aata ki Neeti pe kya beet rahi hogi???? 

Jab Sanju/Rajeev does not want to leave Neeti and wants to carry on his marriage with her then why can't she just keep her hands, legs, eye gazes away from Sanju???? smiley7

Main bol rahi hoon yeh Pari bahot hi Ganda wala treacherous game khel rahi hai. Don't go on her face value. It is all chalava. Infact  Pari is just gaslighting Neeti taaki woh Neeti frustration main kuch aur karde aur taaki Sanju hate karne lage Neeti ko. 

She is using gas lighting techniques to tick off Neeti so that woh aur buri hojaye duniya ke nazaro main. 

Pari is not stupid to understand how exactly Neeti might be feeling seeing her and Sanju together. Yeh sab well thought plan hai. 

Pati, Patni ke beech aa rahi hai yeh Pari kyunki at the back of her mind she is first wife of Sanju. But Pari should understand that Sanju never gave her the right of the wife, he gave Neeti his wife's rights. Asli maine main Sanju is always Neeti's husband and will be. 

Mujhe yeh samajh nahi aaraha ki Sanju yeh baat kyun nahi samajh raha? Is he also playing a game? Or he is just genuinely caring for his and Neeti's unborn child? 

he has been playing the games since always. Pari has learnt playing games from sanju only. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Arre Neeti ne toh gatbandhan karna chaha Sanju aur  Pari ka, but it was Sanju who stopped and felt offended. He is just not letting Neeti go. 

Sanju again confessed his so called undying love for Neeti. Neeti ki jagah koi bhi ladki ho kaise chod de ghar jab Pati itna pyar confess kar raha hai? Aur jaane bhi nahi deraha. 

So now when Neeti is trying to move on and be all ok... you get Pari who keeps on pricking/gaslighting her. Jab ghar ke baade SajNeeti ko aashirwad derahe the did you see Pari's face? 

Kyun? Why is she still keeping hope for Sanju jab Sanju has clearly confessed his love for Neeti? 

Why can't she atleast just maintain a distance with Sanju if she can't leave the house? Ulta now again she will keep fast for Sanju and say that it's for SajNeeti🙄 

Is Neeti also a spouse of Pari kya? Chi yaar kuch bhi dikha rahe haismiley11

Lol I remember what Jazz had mentioned about Pari's obsession with Neeti😂😂😂 

I know that's not the case but more to do with Pari pretending to support SajNeeti marriage but andar se hoping to get her and Sanju's marriage work. 

koi b ladki? Agar mai hoti toh mai pakka chhod deti sanju ko coz he confesses love but do the opposite. Also i would've enjoyed him crying for me when i leave coz that's what he deserves. N on the top of that, whole family is crazy. I can't live with these type of crazy people. Koi b samajdar ladki hoti toh chhod deti inko. But if neeti does that, than she will look much better than padi which makers don't want

Edited by Jazzkapur - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

koi b ladki? Agar mai hoti toh mai pakka chhod deti sanju ko coz he confesses love but do the opposite. Also i would've enjoyed him crying for me when i leave coz that's what he deserves. N on the top of that, whole family is crazy. I can't live with these type of crazy people. Koi b samajdar ladki hoti toh chhod deti inko. But if neeti does that, than she will look much better than padi which makers don't want

Haan eventually koi bhi ladki chod deti. But I am talking about the day the truth was revealed Sanju stopped her from leaving that time. Abhi judging from Pari's harkat I think Neeti will eventually leave the house bina kisi ko bataye. Phir Sanju should cry bucket loads and Pari will be there to pacify him and give him company Neeti ki khali pan Pari bhar degi baare arraam se. She has been preparing for that only. smiley11