Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

Where did she admit she will accept Animal’s cheating? 

She said she can accept physical infidelity in a marriage but not emotional infidelity.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/l64hs8/throwback_to_when_alia_chose_emotional_infedility/

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

how the hell physical infidelity doesn't include emotional infidelity? A person can cheat emotionally without cheating physically but how can a person cheat physically without cheating emotionally? 

Edited by Jazzkapur - 3 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

how the hell physical infidelity doesn't include emotional infidelity? A person can cheat emotionally without cheating physically but how can a person cheat physically without cheating emotionally? 

I 100% agree with you. I hear people claim that you can have no-strings attached sex which is purely physical and doesn't have any emotional complications except it doesn't work that way. Sex releases endorphins that affect our feelings and emotions so it's scientifically not possible. This type of thinking is so regressive and primeval. It was one thing in the 70s/80s, when this was the norm in Bollywood, but in the 21st century, anyone who can claim this with a straight face either has an ulterior motive (status, money, prestige) or is truly deluded. I'm not sure which is worse.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I 100% agree with you. I hear people claim that you can have no-strings attached sex which is purely physical and doesn't have any emotional complications except it doesn't work that way. Sex releases endorphins that affect our feelings and emotions so it's scientifically not possible. This type of thinking is so regressive and primeval. It was one thing in the 70s/80s, when this was the norm in Bollywood, but in the 21st century, anyone who can claim this with a straight face either has an ulterior motive (status, money, prestige) or is truly deluded. I'm not sure which is worse.

ok but u didn't get my point. i mean cheating by love. Like if A claims to love B, how can A sleep with C? That means he doesn't love B truly so A is cheating B emotionally also.

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

People can. Seen it happen in front of me. What she means is that she’s fine with her man sleeping around, he shouldn’t be emotionally involved b/c she should always be  the one on his mind. 

Maybe Alia believes she is married to an emotionally sane man. Everyone is allowed one delusion. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

can someone explain what is emotional infidelity? Is that mean they are not sleeping together, not kissing but having feelings for each other? That’s a crush right? They are friends but no benefits? 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

People can. Seen it happen in front of me. What she means is that she’s fine with her man sleeping around, he shouldn’t be emotionally involved b/c she should always be  the one on his mind. 

Maybe Alia believes she is married to an emotionally sane man. Everyone is allowed one delusion. 

bold- but if he is sleeping with someone else, obviously she is not the only one in his mind. Even the thought of sleeping with someone else comes 1st in mind then in action. She is not dead or separated from him or she didn't cheat him 1st so he doesn't need to sleep with someone else. If he does, then what bigger proof she wants that he doesn't really love her

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

can someone explain what is emotional infidelity? Is that mean they are not sleeping together, not kissing but having feelings for each other? That’s a crush right? They are friends but no benefits? 

Basically. Friends but you have an emotional connection with that friend which you lack with your spouse. You can tell them things you don't tell your spouse (and often you'll crib about your spouse to this friend).There's no physical intimacy but it's still considered cheating because you are closer to this person.

If you've seen Karishma's Mentalhood, her husband accuses her of this with Dino Morea. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Basically. Friends but you have an emotional connection with that friend which you lack with your spouse. You can tell them things you don't tell your spouse (and often you'll crib about your spouse to this friend).There's no physical intimacy but it's still considered cheating because you are closer to this person.

If you've seen Karishma's Mentalhood, her husband accuses her of this with Dino Morea. 

I need to watch mentalhood then. I liked dino and karishma in movie baaz 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I need to watch mentalhood then. I liked dino and karishma in movie baaz 

Yes, I liked that film too so was happy to see them reunite again onscreen. When I first saw Baaz, I took it for granted that Dino Morea was the killer so the real twist was a shock to me.