Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

To piss DP off. Like when DP takes a certain getup thinking the Insta stalker Ranbir would crawl into her DM, Alia diverts the attention toward her copying the whole getup. 

shilpa555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Toxicice1

Many actresses wear similar clothes from the same designers.. Aalia is not copying dp here

Happens with many actresses across the globe, not a big deal

I agree with you

(If wearing same clothes is copy then  Deepika  always copy Sonam)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3970835

Edited by shilpa555 - 6 months ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She should copy Ranveer's 

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

These types of comparisons belong to 2010/ 13. The world has progressed beyond that era.

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

These are not just "similar" clothes, some of them are like.....90% copy paste. Alia does have this obsession with DP. I don't understand why though. She is successful herself & she can easily start her new trend if she wishes to (Like you see Indian brides wearing white in wedding now), but she somehow wants to wear what works for DP, who has body structure completely opposite to hersmiley44It's really baffling at times smiley44

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NotAMuggle

These are not just "similar" clothes, some of them are like.....90% copy paste. Alia does have this obsession with DP. I don't understand why though. She jis successful herself & she can easily start her new trend if she wishes to (Like you see Indian brides wearing white in wedding now), but she somehow wants to wear what works for DP, who has body structure completely opposite to hersmiley44It's really baffling at times smiley44

You know how, sometimes people do role play. I think Ranbir may be asking Alia to mirror Deepu to fulfill his own emptiness smiley36

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

You know how, sometimes people do role play. I think Ranbir may be asking Alia to mirror Deepu to fulfill his own emptiness smiley36

Alia became what deepu was earlier smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyFifoitbiE/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

No I don't think so. I don't think RK is involved in this anyway. It has got something to do with Aloo's competitive nature & insecurities on a professional level. She spots a competition and she jumps in to prove she is the topper. She has established herself as this number 1 actress of the industry for some time now and now she wants a share in the most beautiful actress of the industry tag too. That's my assumption.

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

If he was interested in her, he would stay with her and not date Katrinasmiley2 or go back to her, after all she wasn't tied to anyone, as she said, she was leaving her option open until 2015...smiley36