Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: loginidran

Watch Kudumai sequence in Rocky Rani. She was wearing 5+ inch platforms and still looking shorter than Ranveer who is probably 5.10 or 5.11. 

Uhh Iā€™ve seen both irl, hence I said this :) But maybe sheā€™s shorter, who knows. DP definitely isnā€™t less than 5ā€™9 though esp being a ramp-model. 

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I think it's partly her trying to copy Deepika because she thinks that is what Ranbir wants and she's trying to mold herself into that type of woman (ignoring the fact that Deepika would never accept a marriage or relationship with physical infidelity AND emotional infidelity) and also partly KJo styling her that way. For her height, she should consider using someone else as a style icon. I would say Rani but Rani usually gets voted as the worst dressed in BW so perhaps that's not a good idea.

She's in a very difficult position because she's coming after Deepika and Katrina who are considered two of the most beautiful women of BW whereas Alia, since her debut, has always been dismissed as having no looks or cute at the best. Another reason she should have stuck with Sid. Not only is he way more handsome than Animal, but he's loving and loyal as well. Taking Deepika and Katrina's sloppy seconds only makes her look mercenary and desperate. On top of that, admitting she'll accept Animal's cheating makes her "love" for him sound even more inauthentic and basically exposes the fact that she's more interested in the status of being Mrs. Kapoor. She should have asked Twinkle Khanna how that's working out for her being Mrs. Kumar or Kajol as Mrs. Devgan.

Where did she admit she will accept Animalā€™s cheating? 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ria23

I dont think she is copying deepika. One was blue saree, then red saree.  Now deepika has copyright for every blue saree. And if somebody else is wearing, they are copying deepika. Wth. Pretty sure this is DP fans obsession.

Alia tries to copies kareena way of talking style. Thats for sure. But dressing style, i dont see the comparison. 

Yes itā€™s DPā€™s PR work and narrative - they always want to put other actresses down, but itā€™s ok for DP to copy Sonamā€™s style smiley36

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Yes itā€™s DPā€™s PR work and narrative - they always want to put other actresses down, but itā€™s ok for DP to copy Sonamā€™s style smiley36

What Alia is wearing and how she is styling herself are out for everyone to seesmiley36"DP's PR" does not need to do move a finger to bring this to attention.

And its 2024 for God's sake. Let go of the decade old "DP's PR" narrative and focus on your fav Sonam's unsuccessful career instead.

Edited by DivineAngel - 4 months ago
DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Why is Sonam so unsuccessful? She is not even popular for beauty. Both Ranbir and Imran khan on kwk agreed she was not desirable to them lookwise.

Her fans say "Deepika copied her looks", yet she has no brand value. Forever unsuccessful and queen of flops Sonam kapoorsmiley36

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Uhh Iā€™ve seen both irl, hence I said this :) But maybe sheā€™s shorter, who knows. DP definitely isnā€™t less than 5ā€™9 though esp being a ramp-model. 

Yes, DP is 5ā€™9ā€+. She, Sonam, Anushka, Sonakshi and Ananya are all really tall .

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Why is Sonam so unsuccessful? She is not even popular for beauty. Both Ranbir and Imran khan on kwk agreed she was not desirable to them lookwise.

Her fans say "Deepika copied her looks", yet she has no brand value. Forever unsuccessful and queen of flops Sonam kapoorsmiley36

Too lazy to find that topic I made years ago but deepika when she used to be a model before she became an actress did photoshoot and the same outfits she wore as a model, I saw sonam wearing them after she became an actress like who is copying lol but I can admit sonam has a great stylist which is her sister rhea both have great fashion sense and makeup style. 

To be fair to them, they were quizzed not about her looks, but her sex-appeal. That isnā€™t the same as looks, at all. SRK oozes sexy, but heā€™s objectively ugly (esp now) Sonam is very beautiful but sheā€™s INCREDIBLY UNsexy!!! But itā€™s actually very interesting isnā€™t it. Sonam has all the ingredients possible for REAL success- She has the looks (sheā€™s very beautiful), is very tall, has all the connections thanks to coming from a privileged film family, dresses awesomely, literally looks like sheā€™s stepped off the pages of Vogueā€¦ Thatā€™s all that requires to be successful (at the least) in BW. 

Yet the reason why she is considered (and is) an A-Lister is her family, fashion & connections. She isnā€™t an A-Lister due to talent or merit. So there has to be something else that is required for success. 

And Sonam loathes DP. smiley36smiley36 IMO, sheā€™s incredibly jealous of DP, sheā€™s never made any bones about this fact. Sheā€™s calmed down after marriage & motherhood, but itā€™s clear as a bright day, that both Sonam & Anushka loathe DP. 

And a lot of women copy DP. smiley36 Only DP haters donā€™t see it. 

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 4 months ago
DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

To be fair to them, they were quizzed not about her looks, but her sex-appeal. That isnā€™t the same as looks, at all. SRK oozes sexy, but heā€™s objectively ugly (esp now) Sonam is very beautiful but sheā€™s INCREDIBLY UNsexy!!! But itā€™s actually very interesting isnā€™t it. Sonam has all the ingredients possible for REAL success- She has the looks (sheā€™s very beautiful), is very tall, has all the connections thanks to coming from a privileged film family, dresses awesomely, literally looks like sheā€™s stepped off the pages of Vogueā€¦ Thatā€™s all that requires to be successful (at the least) in BW. 

Yet the reason why she is considered (and is) an A-Lister is her family, fashion & connections. She isnā€™t an A-Lister due to talent or merit. So there has to be something else that is required for success. 

And Sonam loathes DP. smiley36smiley36 IMO, sheā€™s incredibly jealous of DP, sheā€™s never made any bones about this fact. Sheā€™s calmed down after marriage & motherhood, but itā€™s clear as a bright day, that both Sonam & Anushka loathe DP. 

And a lot of women copy DP. smiley36 Only DP haters donā€™t see it. 

Both Anushka and Deepika follow each other on insta though. So their equation might have changed.

But Sonam is never going to change.šŸ˜‚ just wait for her interviews if she comes backšŸ˜‚

Both Anushka and Deepika follow each other on insta though. So their equation might have changed.

But Sonam is never going to change.šŸ˜‚ just wait for her interviews if she comes backšŸ˜‚

Following someone on IG means nothing lol. I Follow a lot of people & they Follow me, and we canā€™t stand each other irl. This then, is BW which is an incredibly small & incestuous industry. 

Tbf, atleast Sonam is consistent. smiley36 And her privilege shields her from making nice with DP even though DP is a Superstar & Sonam is nowhere in the same league.