A very bad move ! your thoughts ?(mature thoughts no childish bashing)

rosesforyouK thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Oh!!! I wish for their own sanity Deepika & Ranveer had refrained from coming on KWK together! 

She clearly stated - she wasn't looking for a "serious relationship" & just wanted to have fun, when her & RS met. & that in the beginning they weren't "committed" & what i could pick up(from their story) from their initial days it was very much a physical attraction( fun & .... IYKYK) & so there was met a few others - when did "meeting" others become "sex"?

All that said - is it really very wrong? Personally I think, how is that different from meeting multiple proposals to see which on is more suitable for you. 

Im not a fan - lost interest many years back - but in all honesty I don't see what's so wrong. 

Anyway, oh man !!!! they did a HUGE disservice to themselves by coming to this show!!! The bashing happening is just INSANE !!!!

Please give your genuine feedback - fan or not - no bashing/fighting please!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thing is this is their life,they are a part of a kind of social culture n environment.People who have been trolling them come from a different background,different world view n different idea of 'morals'....and they have the right to live their life the way they want to,but how can you expect or assume that others would want to live their life like you live yours?That they SHOULD? People don't even want to open up their minds to anyone living their lives differently,I think about this when I read oppositions to open relationships too....yes ofc you have complete right to opt for monogamy,there may well be husbands who suggest open marriages just so they can sleep around but don't want their wives to do the same....but does it mean all people who have open marriages come from a place of deceit?May be someone actually likes,enjoys the company of more than one person,it is completely natural...and yes it will involve sex but it is not limited to it,it also means good conversations,emotional bonds,mental compatibility....if there are people who can enjoy all of this with more than one person what's wrong?....if you want to live your life differently then fine but if you are choosing to comment on others at least try to be more understanding and open,at least try asking questions within yourself that go against your values n world view instead of making your comments all about trolling n having a very closed mind..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Just hope Ranveer gives more hits 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Deepika said she was seeing many n wasn't committed to anyone. 

Many ppl do this nowadays to understand which one is compatible n who treats them well n who is red flag. She didn't said she was committed to ranveer. But amongst all she chose ranveer who treated her well.

At the same ranveer too wasn't committed so he would be seeing other girls too..

Edited by naaznin - 6 months ago
rosesforyouK thumbnail

^^Thats exactly what i understood. I ='m not understanding why SOOO much bashing is happening!!

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I think she was trying to say that Ranveer has always been the one for her and she realised it by seeing how she cannot develop interest in any other guy and always came back to Ranveer. She is not very eloquent and couldn't put forward her point very clearly but I think that was the gyst. At that point in life, she didn't want to be in a serious relationship, so she didn't commit to RS and went on to try her hand at dating others, only to realise that in her mind she has already committed to RS. And hence they ended those other possibilities and got into serious relationship from that point. 

But of course her words are being twisted into something completely opposite just to bash her and spread unsavory rumours about her marital life. And seeing the people who are doing this, it's not very tough to guess why are they doing this smiley39 No need to take it seriously in my opinion.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think the main issue, like you said, is the cultural difference. In a country, where arranged marriage is still one of the primary methods of finding a life partner, this concept ideally should not be an issue - men and women meet different suitors simultaneously before settling for the one they like. This is quite similar 

Maybe the point of trolling actually is the fact that Ranveer comes across as some sort of bechara - woh committed tha aur wait karta raha ki kab Deepika Haan karegi, while Deepika was seeing multiple guys (and supposedly doing more than that) 

All this being said, I think they were very aware of what they were saying and I am sure they expected this point to make the headlines. I cannot imagine that Deepika is so naive that she thought this would in anyway be appreciated.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh and another point for trolling seems to be the defense for Ranbir now. 

Toh Ranbir bhi toh committed nahi tha, par Deepika committed thi. Same difference right ? (Not really if they did not have that mutual understanding)

But you can see how this story now comes to RK's defence and is being used to nullify Deepika's abla naari image with a broken heart 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

As I said, anyone who skips this show is doing themselves a favour. Nothing good can come off it.

Inko laga saying all this will appeal to the new generation, ki dekho ye kitne cool haismiley36. She learnt nothing from the Besharam Rang tamasha? There is no way they didn't know this won't be received well in India. 

This is another couple who doesn't need others to create problems for them. Very atma nirbhar in that aspect. #WipeThemOff

Edited by Daebak - 6 months ago
rosesforyouK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daebak

As I said, anyone who skips this show is doing themselves a favour. Nothing good can come off it.

Inko laga saying all this will appeal to the new generation, ki dekho ye kitne cool haismiley36. She learnt nothing from the Besharam Rang tamasha? There is no way they didn't know this won't be received well in India. 

This is another couple who doesn't need others to create problems for them. Very atma nirbhar in that aspect. #WipeThemOff

i found that song to be super Cringy - however didn't know there was a big tamasha around it!! lol