Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

Posted: 6 months ago

I have not been following a healthy diet since August 1st..Before that I used to take Fibre rich, protein rich diet, zero sweets, only one samosa per month... 

From August 1st, I took 3 samosas per month, some sweet every week, low protein, high carbohydrate... And my workload was >>>> my calorie intake... I ended up losing 4 kgs in these 3 months. 

From here on my mission is to regain my 4 kgs back again, reduce samosa intake to one per month, zero sweets. 

While typing this I'm eating some sweetsmiley26smiley36

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I stopped eating rice, stuck to 2 rotis instead of 3, ate more fruits, kept sugar out of coffee, gave up on ice-creams, and practiced intutive eating

Intutive eating is a way of eating that teaches you to eat based on your natural hunger and fullness signals.

I started eating more slowly instead of rushing through my meals and concetrated on each bite.

I also need to lose weight from my face and that's on my to-do list.

How much weight u lost ?

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Gol Gappe taste good. I run for an hour and a half daily. Put the treadmill all the way on the highest incline so you really feel the burn. Keeps your mind sharp and your mental health good. I also do some weights after.

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ugghh I need some of this attitude right now....the thing is I know it won't even taste that good or give me the joy I anticipate but I have resorted to eating in moments of emotional distress for few years...NEED.TO.CHANGE

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Don't worry.

Visualize your highest self, and show up as that.

It all begins and ends in the mind.

Figure out which is more workeable - diet + exercise (which means you can indulge once in  a while) or if you just wanna stick to diet (if you hate exercise like me)

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I always feel good, thank you

I was positive evn when I was fat

But now, I feel fit n energetic

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

I'm craving for Samosa badly now but it's difficult to find any good Samosa nearby, can't order also now as by the time order comes It will be too late. Gosh... In previous page I ended up writing Samosa word, while writing its name , my cravings startedsmiley44