Posted: 5 months ago

Lost a ton of weight through sheer intutive eating. I don't gym or work out, but I eat in a balanced, controlled manner.

I am feeling very light and energetic nowadays. I sleep less, read more, work more smartly, socialize more, prioritize importnat things.

Wanted to share it with you all because this forum is such an importnat part pof my life.

Originally posted by mintyblue

Lost a ton of weight through sheer intutive eating. I don't gym or work out, but I eat in a balanced, controlled manner.

I am feeling very light and energetic nowadays. I sleep less, read more, work more smartly, socialize more, prioritize importnat things.

Wanted to share it with you all because this forum is such an importnat part pof my life.

this sounds so good minty well done 🥰 food can make a real difference i also lost loads of weight without workout 🫣 part of it was from food partly from other reasons

Can you tell me more?

Did you also get into intutive eating?

Would love to hear more, sweety

What was part of your diet? and how much difference was there in quantity and carbs?

I stopped eating rice, stuck to 2 rotis instead of 3, ate more fruits, kept sugar out of coffee, gave up on ice-creams, and practiced intutive eating

Intutive eating is a way of eating that teaches you to eat based on your natural hunger and fullness signals.

I started eating more slowly instead of rushing through my meals and concetrated on each bite.

I also need to lose weight from my face and that's on my to-do list.

How do you make multiple posts that aren't related to Bollywood? Aren't there any restrictions in place for this? Just curious.

Originally posted by mintyblue

Can you tell me more?

Did you also get into intutive eating?

Would love to hear more, sweety

lets say i was forced to become healthier in my eating habits 🫣 due to health i had to give up on all junk food fried food and anything with too much fat. Also changed rice to brown rice or more healthier grains and flours . But thanks to all this i lost 7kg

Chhole Bhature on a Sunday morning tastes better

try it 

Glad to see all the positive changes in your lifestyle.. Pls stop cigarettes too.