Mai Hota Kaun Hun Apnane Wala? - Abhimanyu Birla

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

As regressive as these writers have been since start of the leap trying to tell us that a woman needs a man to raise a child or how grateful she should be that a man has accepted her with her child 

I loved Abhimanyu's dialogues today when Akshara said that she took too much time to agree for wedding because she had some doubts regarding Abhimanyu accepting her child 

Abhimanyu says he is none to accept a child, it is her child and she has accepted it and he got a chance to be her father 

Abhir Birla was always treated like a liability by Abhinav, something which was an evidence of his good deeds which he was quick to tell everyone about whenever he got a chance 

Any man getting married to a single mother can't be telling her that she should be grateful that he has accepted her kids, her kids are a part of her and they should be happy that they get to be a part of child's life. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail

Double 

Edited by NoraSM - 6 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

smiley40 Accha aadmi sirf glorification se accha bana. But to be honest agar neil nahi hotha toh baccha aaj zinda bhi nahi hotha. Akshara never mentioned neil. Neil ne usko roka aur khudki life sacrifice kardiya. But all she remembers is abhinav for holding kid which even nicu can do smiley1

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Romanoger

appreciating your fav without mocking anyone else challenge failed.smiley32

abhinav bhi toh accha aadmi abhimanyu ko abuser bole bina nahi bana na smiley32

Neerasi29 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

smiley40 Accha aadmi sirf glorification se accha bana. But to be honest agar neil nahi hotha toh baccha aaj zinda bhi nahi hotha. Akshara never mentioned neil. Neil ne usko roka aur khudki life sacrifice kardiya. But all she remembers is abhinav for holding kid which even nicu can do smiley1

Hospital allowing baby to be held by someone rather than being kept in NICUsmiley36i cannot even get over itsmiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Neerasi29

Hospital allowing baby to be held by someone rather than being kept in NICUsmiley36i cannot even get over itsmiley36

this was shown in the same show where MLS family is doctors smiley41 logic died painful death.smiley29

Neerasi29 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

this was shown in the same show where MLS family is doctors smiley41 logic died painful death.smiley29

Logic died on WD..smiley36 I still don't believe Abhira are divorced just by signing the papers and no one going for court proceedings..smiley36

Edited by Neerasi29 - 6 months ago
chaipaani thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: NoraSM

As regressive as these writers have been since start of the leap trying to tell us that a woman needs a man to raise a child or how grateful she should be that a man has accepted her with her child 

I loved Abhimanyu's dialogues today when Akshara said that she took too much time to agree for wedding because she had some doubts regarding Abhimanyu accepting her child 

Abhimanyu says he is none to accept a child, it is her child and she has accepted it and he got a chance to be her father 

Abhir Birla was always treated like a liability by Abhinav, something which was an evidence of his good deeds which he was quick to tell everyone about whenever he got a chance 

Any man getting married to a single mother can't be telling her that she should be grateful that he has accepted her kids, her kids are a part of her and they should be happy that they get to be a part of child's life. 

Agreed 💯 Abhimanyu has always shown as more sensible and practical than any other character of the show. 

I also loved him when he never once tried to disregard the place of Abhinav in Abhir's life but wanted a place of his own. 

@bold facts and it was very very clear on Abhir's birthday when as soon as Abhimanyu said ap utne ache aadmi bhi nahi hai Sharma ji and Nav's first reaction in blink was to say 'haan bht bura aadmi hun jo dusre k bache ko apna bnaake k pala, ek baar bhi nahi socha k yeh bacha mera nahi hai' & I was like ek baar bhi nahi socha tab toh yeh baat apke tip of the tongue hai Nav ji 😂

Whereas Abhimanyu has made mistakes but has done unlimited good deeds too. Forgave everyone countless times without holding any grudge yet he was the most called out person of the show. 

The whole situation sometimes resembles to me as a office scenario where one employees does his/her work properly, goes out of the way yet didn't show off and one employee does the bare minimum and shows it off as if he/she has done the most difficult impossible task that no one would be able to do ever so the whole office praises him/her as the great best employee while the reality is something else but Alas none is willing to notice. 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Agreed 💯 Abhimanyu has always shown as more sensible and practical than any other character of the show. 

I also loved him when he never once tried to disregard the place of Abhinav in Abhir's life but wanted a place of his own. 

@bold facts and it was very very clear on Abhir's birthday when as soon as Abhimanyu said ap utne ache aadmi bhi nahi hai Sharma ji and Nav's first reaction in blink was to say 'haan bht bura aadmi hun jo dusre k bache ko apna bnaake k pala, ek baar bhi nahi socha k yeh bacha mera nahi hai' & I was like ek baar bhi nahi socha tab toh yeh baat apke tip of the tongue hai Nav ji 😂

Whereas Abhimanyu has made mistakes but has done unlimited good deeds too. Forgave everyone countless times without holding any grudge yet he was the most called out person of the show. 

The whole situation sometimes resembles to me as a office scenario where one employees does his/her work properly, goes out of the way yet didn't show off and one employee does the bare minimum and shows it off as if he/she has done the most difficult impossible task that no one would be able to do ever so the whole office praises him/her as the great best employee while the reality is something else but Alas none is willing to notice. 

Abhimanyu is way way way more better human being than abhinav. Jab acchai ki baat aye tab abhimanyu hamesha 1000 kadam aage he rahega. 

Meri cousin ka baby hone ke 1 saal mai divorce hua. Uski arrange marriage se second wedding hui. Jo second jiju hai unko kuch health issues hai so unke liye unke first divorce ke baad ladki milna easy nahi tha. My cousin accepted him and he accepted my cousin with child. They are raising her child together. He is doing everything for that child but yes can’t call him acha admi etc kyunki dono ne apni needs ko samaj kar ekdusre se shaddi ke liye ha bola. 

Real life mai single mother ki aisi dusri shaddiya bahot dekhne ko milti hai. Such marriage can go either way. Sab ka apna experience hota hai. 

Jitna iss show ne halla machaya acha admi ka aisa kuch real life mai halla nahi machta. 

Regarding mistakes, iss show ke sab characters ne time to time galti se le kar jaan leva galti tak sab kuch kiya hai, Abhimanyu ne toh unn sab ke samne kuch bhi nahi kiya hai. 

Akshara Rajan shahi ke show ki lead hai that’s why har haal mai admi galat, wohi sahi aisa dikhaya jata hai yaha, same happens in anupama too so Rajan shahi ke show mai jisko lead heroine ka character pasand na aye unko show avoid karna chahiye kyunki waha hamesha galat anuj Abhimanyu vanraj ko he dikhaya jayega.

Personally I can’t tolerate Akshara so kai baar socha iss show ko avoid karne ka the way I did with anupama show but abhimanyu ka charactr itna pasand tha ki uske liye show dekhna nahi choda.

Edited by sweet_tania - 6 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Abhimanyu is way way way more better human being than abhinav. Jab acchai ki baat aye tab abhimanyu hamesha 1000 kadam aage he rahega. 

Meri cousin ka baby hone ke 1 saal mai divorce hua. Uski arrange marriage se second wedding hui. Jo second jiju hai unko kuch health issues hai so unke liye unke first divorce ke baad ladki milna easy nahi tha. My cousin accepted him and he accepted my cousin with child. They are raising her child together. He is doing everything for that child but yes can’t call him acha admi etc kyunki dono ne apni needs ko samaj kar ekdusre se shaddi ke liye ha bola. 

Real life mai single mother ki aisi dusri shaddiya bahot dekhne ko milti hai. Such marriage can go either way. Sab ka apna experience hota hai. 

Jitna iss show ne halla machaya acha admi ka aisa kuch real life mai halla nahi machta. 

Regarding mistakes, iss show ke sab characters ne time to time galti se le kar jaan leva galti tak sab kuch kiya hai, Abhimanyu ne toh unn sab ke samne kuch bhi nahi kiya hai. 

Akshara Rajan shahi ke show ki lead hai that’s why har haal mai admi galat, wohi sahi aisa dikhaya jata hai yaha, same happens in anupama too so Rajan shahi ke show mai jisko lead heroine ka character pasand na aye unko show avoid karna chahiye kyunki waha hamesha galat anuj Abhimanyu vanraj ko he dikhaya jayega.

Personally I can’t tolerate Akshara so kai baar socha iss show ko avoid karne ka the way I did with anupama show but abhimanyu ka charactr itna pasand tha ki uske liye show dekhna nahi choda.

@bold only reason i am tolerating this nonsensesmiley36