D3vil welcome to Kenlious 🕺devilish 😈unpredictable birthday 🦷🪥

Posted: 7 months ago

🎃WELCOME🎃

🎃MEMBERS🎃

To the devil 👿 Ken party October 30th

Putting On My Sunglasses Ken GIF - Putting On My Sunglasses Ken Ryan Gosling GIFs

Putting On My Sunglasses Ken GIF - Putting On My Sunglasses Ken Ryan Gosling GIFs

👿Welcome to a spooky devil Ken birthday party in town  👿

This party can get wild and birthday boy is known to get into trouble !! 
Barbie Movie 2023 Greta Gerwig GIF - Barbie Movie 2023 Barbie Barbie Movie GIFs

HOSTED MY YOUR ONE AND ONLY HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTESS 

IMG_1084.jpeg

😇Jasmine/Jass/Jess😇

J Tiger Barbie  

Jasmine And her 

varying attires

Cohost 
Supari khala witch and 

palm reader and D3vil savior!! 

SHE READS PALMS AND STIRS BREWS , has MAGICAL  CRYSTALS AND RIDES ON HER BROOM 🧹 STICK TO SWEEP AND SAVE THE DAY SO WHEN YOU NEED HELP WHO YOU GONNA CALL 📞 XETA Busters !! 

Maine ne pyar kiya -MUNNA
🀄️🀄️MUNNA-🀄️🀄️

dragon slayer he will slay you with his music and angry 😡 emojis 

🪄

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔
Music organizer !! 

Vampire 🧛‍♀️ “flyonthewall/piyush🩸

!! He’s into drinking peoples blood 🩸 don’t let his sweet nature trick you !! Remember he’s not only a vampire 🧛‍♀️ but a makhi (fly ) and both bite ouch 🤕 

Maroon Porsche- in as Franco !! 
that in enough says it all 

DB3331E6-3CEA-42AF-BE4E-33EBB8B94D44.jpeg

Penta 

One his closet buddies outside and inside this place!! 

Shirsha - 

The resident musician singing a song 

Her birthday message

“Wish you a very happy and fun-filled birthday! Count your life by smiles, not tears. On this wonderful day, I wish you the best that the life has to offer! I hope your celebration gives you a lot of happy memories. The day is yours- have !fun! “
la_reine/mochaqueen/

Hinna

Our resident dj whose usernames changes with her mood. She’s a long time resident who’s present in many sections 

maharani69  and bollyqueen 

as their name implies they are the maharanis/queens in bolly section and each rule their own kingdom !! 

then we have unglifetish who is obsessed with 💅🏻 and momma to cats

SMITTENKITTEN:

girl whose Mia but probably somewhere on a singing tour!!  

OTHER MEMBERS he’s been asked to join the devil Ken party !! 
💃KIFFA🕺

💃ASHLEY 🕺

💃RTH🕺

💃YOURCAT 🕺

💃Mintyblue 🕺

Some things on this devil Ken doll member 

He is a Scorpio and tends to vanish/hibernate 🫥

He’s unpredictable at times he can be naughty or nice or devishlish or evil 👿 at times !! 

So Who is this crazy brand whore, Englis/Punjabi music 🎵 lover !! ( like me) 

Well it’s none other than our !! 

Our resident evil tooth 🦷 👨‍⚕️ 
D3VIL /SUL

aka evil 👿 🦷man 

He loves fast  🏎 and divine scriptures, books, And drilling into peoples mouths 👄 yes he can be evil 👿 with the 💉 so be aware trick or treaters this Halloween 🎃 👻 

He can be crazy 🤯 but as a sense of humor 🤭which takes time to get used too but once you do there is no turning back 👻👻👿👿💉👨‍⚕️as well !! He is unique! YES Very Unique A loud spirit but a quiet achiever, who works hard and lets his 

success speak for itself.

People have gotten up know the Birthday Boy personally and know that he is a mixed bag, but is presence cannot be taken for granted !! 

Dare to think different,

It's the best way to succeed,

Dare to dream big,

It's the ideal path to excel!

Fuel your fire to achieve.

That's the only goal for you,

Be as unique as you are,

Take your own path,

May you reach far.

Special guest appearances  !! 
Will be by members in bollysection 
🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛

https://youtu.be/6GxXehkPyBs?feature=shared

Treats 
Some Devil cake 
Red Velvet Cake Cake GIF - Red Velvet Cake Cake Piece Of Cake GIFsNon alcoholic bloody 🩸 Mary Cheers Drink GIF - Cheers Drink Drinking Wine GIFsHot Wine GIF - Hot Wine Champagne GIFs

Sometimes 

He enjoys mind games and being evil 😈 

Sometimes he can be So Cool Putting On Sunglasses GIF - So Cool Putting On Sunglasses Wearing Sunglasses GIFs

He enjoys praise/pat on the back 

meal time 

Rishtedar Indian Food GIF - Rishtedar Indian Food Masala GIFs

Instagram time Glitch Insta GIF - Glitch Insta Instagram GIFsInstagram Reels GIF - Instagram Reels GIFs

Thanks for coming

Thank You Bluray GIF - Thank You Bluray Film GIFs

Phew  I did it 

Yes Amazing GIF - Yes Amazing Great GIFs

Margot Robbie Barbie Movie GIF - Margot Robbie Barbie Movie Clap GIFs

IMG_1079.jpeg

Edited by wat_up - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ok it’s his birthday time to make the wishes 

Music reserved 

https://youtu.be/6GxXehkPyBs?feature=shared

Birthday song my voice https://vocaroo.com/1dehmX197ib4

This is embarrassing .. thanks tho Jess...i am definitely enough... but my birthday is on the 30th of October. It really is .

Smitten ...Penta... mum ..help? Pleaassseeeee confirm

Originally posted by: D3viL

This is embarrassing .. thanks tho Jess...i am definitely enough... but my birthday is on the 30th of October. It really is .

Smitten ...Penta... mum ..help? Pleaassseeeee confirm

ok we can just celebrate early then. Though last year it was opened on this date i will change heading to under construction 

“Please sticky the thread 

Hello mnx12 Can you please wish me and my pet moth a happy birthday 

IMG-20231025-WA0012.jpg

Originally posted by: wat_up

ok we can just celebrate early then. Though last year it was opened on this date i will change heading to under construction 

“Please don’t sticky the thread till the 29th “

Yeah last year .. we did.. sorry 😞  but the thread lasted well and truly into my birthday and everyone's in sagging and Capricorns too 😘 

Thanks Jess. I love Ken as much as you do barbie. How long do these threads take you to make? 

Originally posted by: D3viL

Yeah last year .. we did.. sorry 😞  but the thread lasted well and truly into my birthday and everyone's in sagging and Capricorns too 😘 

Thanks Jess. I love Ken as much as you do barbie. How long do these threads take you to make? 

at least a day and some up-to a week when planning. Anyhow I will revise it as there is time. Though I personally thought the 29th because I remember it being closer to Halloween. Then I checked my thread and messages and was opened on this date because that is what u told someone lol 

Pentaminous... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Why my messages are undelivered to you on whatsapp? 

Originally posted by: Pentaminous...

Why my messages are undelivered to you on whatsapp? 

😔 bro I read .. one doctors account in Palestine of him talking about treating ppl who have been stuck under rubble, and others screaming to let them know they are alive and help. Dr said they don't have the means to rescue the people under the rubble and even if they could.. they dont have the means to treat them. 

At that stage I was busy being a dork rating hot e-girls on this forum. So I hibernated and turned off that phone. I don't want to turn on my phone... I can't concentrate at work. It's nonstop crying, as I am sure it is for you too. And then pakistan lost to Afghanistan..I can't compare it but it's like... no break at all . 

I didn't wanna come back on IF... just hit it here and there... wanted to say hi to Jess .. cuz she won't talk to me under any other name but d3vil. 

Buttt there is another section

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/1623

You might find some solace there.. you will find some kind ppl there. 

Also..there are cricket threads .. they happen live.. its pretty cool. Tomorrow pak plays south Africa? And on Sunday india plays eng.. make sure you join me to cheer in that thread lolol