Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I don’t think Maya would fall for Wahaj if she is already committed to Usama. The title of the show clearly refers to one sided or unrequited love. 

Ya if she doesn't fall for Wahaj and stays committed to Usama who is a good guy then it would mean Wahaj is playing a proper antagonist who would try to get Maya by hook or by crook & in the end perhaps realize he was wrong...Sounds a bit boring to me unless executed well & Wahaj's character to have layers. 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anshvi

Ya if she doesn't fall for Wahaj and stays committed to Usama who is a good guy then it would mean Wahaj is playing a proper antagonist who would try to get Maya by hook or by crook & in the end perhaps realize he was wrong...Sounds a bit boring to me unless executed well & Wahaj's character to have layers. 

Obviously the story won’t be so basic. There is also Hira’s character so we would have to wait and see. 

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Obviously the story won’t be so basic. There is also Hira’s character so we would have to wait and see. 

From all the discussions, I think it will be like Wahaj and Maya's characters are gonna be estranged lovers who meet each other after a decade or so...I think Maya is either married or engaged to Usama's character and wahaj's character is trying to woo her back.. It could turn out to be a tragic lovestory like ae Dil hei mushkil were his lovestory remains one-sided or could be like kabhi alvida na kehna where he gets her but at the cost of losing everything else ..

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

to me it looked like she was waiting for dinner for him for long. he was very late (maybe as usual). she is mad. he is apologizing, i am really leaning into the workaholic ceo and marriage on the rocks storyline seems so my perception is colored by that/

This actually makes sense…this clip has made me so curious 

unicornhugs thumbnail

The board meeting has the OST playing in the background. I wonder if that’s the first time Wahaj sees Maya or they meet after a long time. 

What’s the board meeting clip? They played the ost? 

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

The rivals speculation goes out of the window. 

yes usama is working under wahaj. 

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

The board meeting has the OST playing in the background. I wonder if that’s the first time Wahaj sees Maya or they meet after a long time. 

time lap is there I guess. Maya is working under him and had past

Present she is gf of usama and wahaj wants Maya back after seeing her now.

Since it’s krq show female lead will be wrong so maya wil do wrong some how. If maya character is bad Hira will be good vice versa and if wahaj character is good usama will be bad . Twist can happen with any character 

unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

time lap is there I guess. Maya is working under him and had past

Present she is gf of usama and wahaj wants Maya back after seeing her now.

Since it’s krq show female lead will be wrong so maya wil do wrong some how. If maya character is bad Hira will be good vice versa and if wahaj character is good usama will be bad . Twist can happen with any character 

Why do you guys all think there is a time lapse? 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Why do you guys all think there is a time lapse? 

Many might think cos of Maya’s change in clothes but I think it’s just her dressing well for special occasions.