Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

That woman in saree is confirmed to be not Maya . You can see her face clearly here. Seems like Wahaj was just flirting 

https://youtube.com/shorts/OWJWiBCRnXo?si=_IKpq3sWqzIroday

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

wahaj looks annoyed and pi**ed at being recorded.

Edited by hypnotoad - 16 days ago
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

wahaj looks annoyed and pi**ed at being recorded.

My guess he’s asked people to not record him in his character’s clothing but they are doing it anyway. 

I’m wondering what it’s giving away though? We kind of have figured out he’s a rich business owner…was that supposed to stay under wraps? 

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

My guess he’s asked people to not record him in his character’s clothing but they are doing it anyway. 

I’m wondering what it’s giving away though? We kind of have figured out he’s a rich business owner…was that supposed to stay under wraps? 

no we didn't know he was a rich businessman until fsb bts.

before we saw a lot of his pics in those wrinkly blue overalls/pjs. some people thought if he is working in a garage. there was one blue jacket pic with akhyar which was very middle manager/middle class. the white shirt one with that girl looked more like hotel manager.

unicornhugs thumbnail

before we saw a lot of his pics in those wrinkly blue overalls/pjs. some people thought if he is working in a garage. there was one blue jacket pic with akhyar which was very middle manager/middle class. the white shirt one with that girl looked more like hotel manager.

Actually true, it’s this new leaks of pics/videos that has given away some of his character. 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

But we already knew that  cos there have been plenty of BTS before where Wahaj has been wearing suits and stylised clothes. Even Hira's look was leaked. You can spot Hira on the right .

https://youtube.com/shorts/5qbeH22kfeA?si=wNeOCH0MRugH5VNB

Edited by 2RsFan - 1 months ago
unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

But we already knew that  cos there have been plenty of BTS before where Wahaj has been wearing suits and stylised clothes. Even Hira's look was leaked. You can spot Hira on the right .

https://youtube.com/shorts/5qbeH22kfeA?si=wNeOCH0MRugH5VNB

His outfits at the hotel are next level though. Maybe there something more crucial about those scenes? Or maybe, he was criticized for the styling in Mein that he doesn’t want people here to prejudge before watching the show. 

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

which pics you are talking about ? Wrinkly blue overalls/pjs. Can u post pics