Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Since everyone is making theories. I haven't seen all the BTS but here is one. 😂

What if

Usama is an ambition man and Maya is his girlfriend. He asks Maya to woo & marry Wahaj for property. 

Maya does so coz she madly loves Usama..she gets married to Wahaj who madly loves her with the aim of getting all his property.....later, towards the end she can actually fall for him (Humraaz movie space) 

Hira could be in one sided love with Wahaj

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anshvi

Since everyone is making theories. I haven't seen all the BTS but here is one. 😂

What if

Usama is an ambition man and Maya is his girlfriend. He asks Maya to woo & marry Wahaj for property. 

Maya does so coz she madly loves Usama..she gets married to Wahaj who madly loves her with the aim of getting all his property.....later, towards the end she can actually fall for him (Humraaz movie space) 

Very much possible but with KRQ as the writer , one of the girls would have some negative shades for sure. Maya can be a gold digger too. 

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

What if

Aapne pura game hi palatdismiley37

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Very much possible but with KRQ as the writer , one of the girls would have some negative shades for sure. Maya can be a gold digger too. 

Yup that's why I said what if she marries Wahaj as part of the plan which Usama & Maya hatch. But then towards the end she genuinely falls for him but it would be too late by then. 

Just trying to think of possibilities 

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Maya Ali

Originally posted by: tgota92

that’s not true that they’re avoiding anything. Wahaj did a whole Maya pret campaign with her where he was the model and there’s plenty of videos Maya shared with her working with him. There’s also videos of them from his birthday - or her birthday. I forget whose but I saw that too. 
Not to mention the Mushq shoot. 

fans probably blow it out of proportion but I honestly think they’re unbothered. I mean they signed a project together so there’s all the proof you need. 

I was talking about them not uploading any pictures together on insta.

Mushq was work commitment and we all know how much bashing they had to endure for doing that.

Birthday videos from the past year? Please share it if you have, I've only seen wahaj with mehwish and kaddu celebrating his birthday on set.

Rashi23 thumbnail

Maya Ali

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

He does look like he’s in love with her. Her on the other hand looks a bit pissed. I’m curious, were they having dinner, the conversation got intense and Wahaj got up, or was Maya at dinner with someone else (Usama perhaps) and he left the table for whatever reason and then Wahaj approached Maya to talk.  Wahaj wasn’t sitting at the table. 

I'm not sure but I guess in the bts only wahajs shot was being taken, so I guess maya was just sitting there so that he can do his scene.

But if that's not the case, then I think she is questioning him about something and he's like too desparate to make her understand his stance. Don't think dinner scene was with usama, both mahaj were dressed appropriately for a date night.

But you know what I'm gonna love it if wahaj is like  obsessively and madly in love with hersmiley42

Rashi23 thumbnail

Maya Ali

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6TTgweoArx/?igsh=MTF1amticDRsaDRmcA==

I guess this bts was shared here? the saree girl's face is not visible in this one as wellsmiley18

tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hania Amir

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I was talking about them not uploading any pictures together on insta.

Birthday videos from the past year? Please share it if you have, I've only seen wahaj with mehwish and kaddu celebrating his birthday on set.

It was Maya’s birthday. First few seconds of this. I’m sure you must have seen it, it was her cutting cake at the gym. 

https://youtu.be/9R6mzvmAkDI?si=6sECJx0n_MzJ4wPr

Maya has never uploaded photos with wahaj unless it was for promotion of JBG in the past. When she posted with both Talha and wahaj. Both their instas are pretty work related. The only ones non work related are the 2 she posted during TB - during the TMK premiere and the Yunhi one with them on the car. It’s been pretty private well before 👍🏼

Rashi23 thumbnail

Maya Ali

Originally posted by: tgota92

It was Maya’s birthday. First few seconds of this. I’m sure you must have seen it, it was her cutting cake.

Maya has never uploaded photos with wahaj unless it was for promotion of JBG in the past. When she posted with both Talha and wahaj. Both their instas are pretty work related. The only ones non work related are the 2 she posted during TB - during the TMK premiere and the Yunhi one with them on the car. It’s been pretty private well before 👍🏼

This is very old before tb, I thought you were talking about last year's birthday celebration. 

B - She has posted many pictures with wahaj before, here are couple of them. They stopped posting because she gets sl#t shamed. Last year atleast noman uploaded pictures from eid celebrations but this year they didn't even post that. Although we know they celebrated eid together like they always do

https://www.instagram.com/p/Btx3cO9FT9f/?igsh=MWJ1OWY3M291MWM5MA==

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8ew2UCnqs5/?igsh=MW01Z2c3NWJhN3hyag==

Btw can yall see the contrast in both the pictures, they can look hot, and can also ace the goofiness partsmiley4

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 1 months ago