Users

Frequent Posters

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 days ago
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

https://x.com/hendfetooh/status/1784413342863421720?s=46 looks like Syed Mohammed is his father 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The rivals speculation goes out of the window. 

2RsFan thumbnail

They all look like the board members of his company

2RsFan thumbnail

The board meeting has the OST playing in the background. I wonder if that’s the first time Wahaj sees Maya or they meet after a long time. 

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

To me it is seeming that Maya and Usama are in a relationship while Wahaj's character falls for Maya. I hope this isn't the case unless Usama's role is toxic.

I am least interested in cheating & extra marital affair story lines. 

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

I am least interested in cheating & extra marital affair story lines. 

That’s what the writer of this show is famous for

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

That’s what the writer of this show is famous for

I read Mere Paas tum he's plot and I don't mind that because the female lead was grey and she cheated on the hero only for her to regret later...they did not justify cheating in any case and in fact that the one who got cheated was the hero! 

When I said I don't like story lines involving cheating and extra marital affairs, I meant stories like Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna where extra marital was justified & precisely why the movie didn't work ! 

If here they show Wahaj falling for Maya who is in a committed relationship and Maya falling for him too eventually, I am not up for it cos in this case Usama turns out to be the hero & I won't be able to connect with Wahaj.

The scenario which I would prefer is if Wahaj - Maya are in a relationship OR Maya is in a toxic relationship with Usama and Wahaj falls for her. 

I just don't want Wahaj to be the one going for extra marital affair or falling for a committed woman despite her being in a loving relationship with another guy.

Edited by anshvi - 13 days ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

I read Mere Paas tum he's plot and I don't mind that because the female lead was grey and she cheated on the hero only for her to regret later...they did not justify cheating in any case and in fact that the one who got cheated was the hero! 

When I said I don't like story lines involving cheating and extra marital affairs, I meant stories like Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna where extra marital was justified & precisely why the movie didn't work ! 

If here they show Wahaj falling for Maya who is in a committed relationship and Maya falling for him too eventually, I am not up for it cos in this case Usama turns out to be the hero & I won't be able to connect with Wahaj.

The scenario which I would prefer is if Wahaj - Maya are in a relationship OR Maya is in a toxic relationship with Usama and Wahaj falls for her. 

I just don't want Wahaj to be the one going for extra marital affair or falling for a committed woman despite her being in a loving relationship with another guy.

I thought Mehwish was full on negetive like nigar from balaa BTW They already made this drama with same concept through Mann Aangan 

2RsFan thumbnail

I don’t think Maya would fall for Wahaj if she is already committed to Usama. The title of the show clearly refers to one sided or unrequited love.