Mahira talks about regional cinema remade in Bollywood

Posted: 4 months ago

Her face, which looks very different btw, lights up when she talks about Malayalam movies smiley10

Posted: 4 months ago

The article to what Mahira said...

https://www.hindustantimes.com/regional-movies/on-mohanlal-s-birthday-today-a-look-at-all-his-movies-that-were-remade-in-hindi/story-OW8472T0NdMpnm99cQbyEO.html


I like Mohanlal very much...The last movies with Mohanlal I watched had been the two Drishiam movies...BB I also watched the original with Mohanlal.

My first south movie had been a Malayalam one, btw.

Posted: 4 months ago

Why is she commenting on Indian cinema? She should focus on her own industry that produces content that no one watches

Posted: 4 months ago
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan


Why is she commenting on Indian cinema? She should focus on her own industry that produces content that no one watches



What's wrong  in admiring others work. She's talking about Malayalam cinema it's new to them I guess


They might take inspiration from that 

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by BettyA1


Her face, which looks very different btw, lights up when she talks about Malayalam movies smiley10


That's just her usual way of talking. 

Posted: 4 months ago

The great thing Mollywood has got going for it is - it's not Bollywood. More importantly it's not Kollyood or Tollywood

Posted: 4 months ago
Originally posted by BettyA1


The great thing Mollywood has got going for it is - it's not Bollywood. More importantly it's not Kollyood or Tollywood

 

Oh yeah. For sure. I can see how original they all are. 

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan


 

Oh yeah. For sure. I can see how original they all are. 

 

I have some questions about “mollywood”

Posted: 4 months ago
Originally posted by BettyA1


The great thing Mollywood has got going for it is - it's not Bollywood. More importantly it's not Kollyood or Tollywood

Originally posted by Clochette


The article to what Mahira said...

https://www.hindustantimes.com/regional-movies/on-mohanlal-s-birthday-today-a-look-at-all-his-movies-that-were-remade-in-hindi/story-OW8472T0NdMpnm99cQbyEO.html

I like Mohanlal very much...The last movies with Mohanlal I watched had been the two Drishiam movies...BB I also watched the original with Mohanlal.

My first south movie had been a Malayalam one, btw.

which Malayalam movies do you like? 

thanks for the article clochette

Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Movies that were too good for Bollywood and Bollywood didn't deserve

pencil Witchofthewest   stackexchange 31   eye 5155

Witchofthewest 31 5155 1 months ago RaniPreityAish
Blue Hai Paani Paani - Remade

pencil MochaQueen   stackexchange 6   eye 498

MochaQueen 6 498 5 months ago Jazzkapur
Sandeep Reddy Vanga questions Parvathy’s understanding of cinema

pencil Lord_Voldemort   stackexchange 26   eye 1277

Lord_Voldemort 26 1277 20 days ago return_to_hades
Shahrukh Khan Movies I’ve Seen in Cinema 🎦 🍿 🎥

pencil Maroonporsche   stackexchange 30   eye 1972

Maroonporsche 30 1972 1 months ago DivineBliss
Kangana Blames Jio Cinema

pencil oyebollywood   stackexchange 17   eye 707

oyebollywood 17 707 1 months ago oh_nakhrewaali

Topic Info

16 Participants 48 Replies 3246Views

Topic started by priya185

Last replied by anna143

loader
loader
up-open TOP