Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lagjagale thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Anu234

Mj has also been a major reason for abhira break up more than themselves if ak was able to move on and abhimanyu was not is that again ak fault? 

It does show that Abhi was always more devoted to her than she was to him. Plus there are countless other things. Just how Ak has treated Abhi and Manjari the past eight months. Abhi esp. I myself have to forget about that to be able to watch the current episodes, I have no idea how Manjari forgot about that to accept Abhira shadi for Abhi's sake. 

But from Manjari's perspective she is not wrong about anything but abortion..she thinks it's a quick fix, but there is no quick fix to this messy situation. It's going to be a long road for everyone. 

LadooCandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: lagjagale

He is just trying to do the right thing as he has always done. Why is this seen as him choosing Ak over his mother is beyond me. Manjari's only problem seems to be Navra baby. I know her other points on Ak are valid, I know Ak is just using Abhi, and he also likely knows. But Manjari has no other issues with the wedding but the baby. Please explain to me why is it still wrong for Abhi to support the right thing? You don't abandon a woman cause she is pregnant. Ak can make the decision not to take Abhi's support, but Abhi can't make the decision not to give his support cause it wouldn't be right to Ak or to Abhir. 

Ak is nonsense human from the beginning and i can find nothing redeeming about her anymore. But Please don't drag Abhi down just cause he is trying to do the right thing. And he obviously likes her for more than her looks. 

By what logic is abandoning own mother for another pregnant woman the right thing ? He could still support ak financially without marriage in the question. 

Manjari too would have went through hardships when she was pregnant with abhimanyu ,given she had an abusive husband. Abhimanyu the romeo has conveniently forgotten that. 

Edited by LadooCandy - 6 months ago
LadooCandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lethamukund

Abhimanyu is right in supporting AK while she is pregnant and if he rejects due to pregnancy, it will look so bad on him.

What I don't understand is why everyone is perceiving it as Akshara using Abhimanyu for getting father figure to the baby. Nowhere in the story after her pregnancy is revealed is narrated that way. 

Just by looking at a hug, elders started the talk of marriage, which both of them denied. It was followed by drama by Abhir for a complete family (craving for a complete family, which he got from his mother) and eventually after hospital shoot out event, Akshara thought about it and agreed for marriage. Abhimanyu accepted instantly. 

Post pregnancy reveal also, Akshara did not ask him to father this child. She does not want to abort the child and that's fine as her choice. 

Full on drama by Manjari by her demands of abortion, manipulation of Abhir and now suicide attempt was not Akshara or Abhimanyu's fault. As two consenting adults, they chose to marry because their son wants and decided to keep the baby. 

That too I feel like they decided finally after Abhir's health got triggered after his seva stunt( a quality he inherited from his father).

In this whole scenario, where did Akshara ask Abhimanyu to marry her so that her baby will get a father? She asked very clearly, if this marriage happens, will he be able to accept her baby as a part of their family? And I don't think that is wrong as their situation is already complicated and it's better to clarify before they take it further. 

Basically this marriage is happening on the insistence of Abhir (which I feel is wrong because a child should not be given this much edge that he can bend you to this level) and last two episodes Manjari is behaving as if Abhir does not exist in picture

Green: No one is criticizing ak for being pregnant but simultaneously there isn't any obligation on others to accept her anyhow , anyone is free to reject ak on this basis. 

Purple: It's clearly shown that ak wants to marry abhimanyu for giving a complete family to her upcoming baby , which clearly translates to her utilizing abhimanyu for the cause.

Blue: If abhimanyu and akshara are free adults who have their free will ,  rhen even manjari should be extended the liberty to abandon and stop caring for her worthless son and not be criticized for it.

Most importantly,  if abhiM is free to abandon his mother for an outside woman ,then howcome manjari is still obliged to accept abhiM in his marriage with akshara .

Now that Abhimanyu has already abandoned Manjari, there shouldn't be anymore expectations from manjari , afterall she has already been left.

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadooCandy

Green: No one is criticizing ak for being pregnant but simultaneously there isn't any obligation on others to accept her anyhow , anyone is free to reject ak on this basis. 

Purple: It's clearly shown that ak wants to marry abhimanyu for giving a complete family to her upcoming baby , which clearly translates to her utilizing abhimanyu for the cause.

Blue: If abhimanyu and akshara are free adults who have their free will ,  rhen even manjari should be extended the liberty to abandon and stop caring for her worthless son and not be criticized for it.

Most importantly,  if abhiM is free to abandon his mother for an outside woman ,then howcome manjari is still obliged to accept abhiM in his marriage with akshara .

Now that Abhimanyu has already abandoned Manjari, there shouldn't be anymore expectations from manjari , afterall she has already been left.

AK is clearly marrying for Abhir, not for this baby. And she clearly wants to keep the baby. She nowhere stated that she wants to marry for this baby. Since baby is in picture, she can not remove it, right? It's people themselves perceiving that AK wants to make Abhimanyu baby's father . It's upto Abhi to accept baby and go for marriage. She is not forcing on him

Manjari can object, but she can not stop any adults from taking decisions. No one is asking Manjari should accept it. If Manjari wants to stay in the picture of his son's happy family, she has to accept it. Else she can stay alone happy. Now since Abhi has declared he is going for marriage, Manjari should not interfere and be happy with herself, isn't it?

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lethamukund

AK is clearly marrying for Abhir, not for this baby. And she clearly wants to keep the baby. She nowhere stated that she wants to marry for this baby. Since baby is in picture, she can not remove it, right? It's people themselves perceiving that AK wants to make Abhimanyu baby's father . It's upto Abhi to accept baby and go for marriage. She is not forcing on him

Manjari can object, but she can not stop any adults from taking decisions. No one is asking Manjari should accept it. If Manjari wants to stay in the picture of his son's happy family, she has to accept it. Else she can stay alone happy. Now since Abhi has declared he is going for marriage, Manjari should not interfere and be happy with herself, isn't it?

You are expecting too much from an ITV show where mothers cannot be wrong.

Also you are perhaps wasting your precious time in the wrong thread where Manjari’s narcissistic actions are justified to make AK looks bad. 

The makers are showing on a National television how you should not call out to a mother who is literally trying to kill an unborn. I always had problem with how Abhi does not call out to her me myself mother but to be honest I am finding AK equally unbearable in last few episodes with the Manjari Maa manao rant.

Loved loved Aarohi…🥰🥰🥰

Edited by leafy2022 - 6 months ago
lagjagale thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

By what logic is abandoning own mother for another pregnant woman the right thing ? He could still support ak financially without marriage in the question. 

Manjari too would have went through hardships when she was pregnant with abhimanyu ,given she had an abusive husband. Abhimanyu the romeo has conveniently forgotten that. 

Lol the logic is clear for anyone to see. He was going to marry Ak anyways. He made that promise during their talk before itself. He talked to Manjari also. She was happy with the marriage. Now pregnancy is revealed so he is supposed to back out? What kind of person does that exactly? 

It's different if they had no discussion of marriage and he was going to marry just because she is pregnant. Also it's clearly not a financial thing. It's about providing a proper family structure to both Abhir and the new kid. 

So your point is that because Manjari as a mother went through hardships, Abhi owes her for life? He should do everything she wants? Never take his own decisions? What nonsense is that? 

LadooCandy thumbnail

Lol the logic is clear for anyone to see. He was going to marry Ak anyways. He made that promise during their talk before itself. He talked to Manjari also. She was happy with the marriage. Now pregnancy is revealed so he is supposed to back out? What kind of person does that exactly? 

It's different if they had no discussion of marriage and he was going to marry just because she is pregnant. Also it's clearly not a financial thing. It's about providing a proper family structure to both Abhir and the new kid. 

So your point is that because Manjari as a mother went through hardships, Abhi owes her for life? He should do everything she wants? Never take his own decisions? What nonsense is that? 

Lol...So your point is that a prominent thing such as pregnancy isn't a valid reason to back out from a marriage......and if a person refuses to marry due to this reason, he is supposed to be criticized. What nonsense is that? Going by this corrupt logic , if a woman chooses to refuse marriage with her fiance after coming across the illegitimate child of her fiance , deserves to be bashed due to her choice.

Manjari's attempts to stop the further destruction of her son aren't wrong , and yes abhimanyu is supposed to be considerate and not necessarily indebted towards his mother for whatever she did. Abandoning his mother like that just makes him the worst human and no amount of glorification or pseudo intellectualism can hide this fact.

Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lol, I honestly feel like I am fighting on two fronts now. Manjari doesn't suck nor is she is a toxic MIL. Her perspective is pretty clear. Everytime Abhira have gotten together Abhi has ended up hurt and worse than before. Ak meanwhile at least from her perspective has moved on or not been that affected by their separations. So for her, this is an extremely risky marriage. If they do breakup again it will kill Abhi. Or he will end up  being miserable in the marriage but too scared to divorce just like Manjari was too scared to divorce for so long. She is not wrong in asking Abhi not to marry Ak. 

She is however wrong in asking Ak to abort. She thinks this kid will create issues down the line. But she doesn't realize that Ak aborting the kid will also create equal if not worse problems cause Ak will not be happy. Now things have gotten worse with Abhi leaving and taking such a stern stand. She is basically just loosing it. Manjari goes too far sometimes but always comes back to normal eventually and calms down. Abhi is hoping for this, but I guess something else will happen in the meantime to really cement the crack between them.

I urge you read up on enmeshed relationships to understand why it's not healthy! 

Btw it goes the other way around too, Ak has gotten hurt whenever Abhira got together. I don't think they should be together anyway lol. 

lagjagale thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Lol...So your point is that a prominent thing such as pregnancy isn't a valid reason to back out from a marriage......and if a person refuses to marry due to this reason, he is supposed to be criticized. What nonsense is that? Going by this corrupt logic , if a woman chooses to refuse marriage with her fiance after coming across the illegitimate child of her fiance , she deserves to be bashed due to her choice, sick.

Manjari's attempts to stop the further destruction of her son aren't wrong , and yes abhimanyu is supposed to be considerate and not necessarily indebted towards his mother for whatever she did. Abandoning his mother like that just makes him the worst human and no amount of glorification or pseudo intellectualism can hide this fact.

Not at this stage it isn't, its not like Abhi was unaware of the fact that Ak was married to Nav. The child is not illegitimate. And honestly this rhetoric of yours is extremely backwards. In any case, its Abhi's choice not Manjari's and he made his choice. 

I am tired of arguing on all fronts. I don't think Manjari is completely wrong and nor do I think Abhi is completely wrong. On WD I had the same idea, both Abhira were to blame for that. And now both Manjari and Abhi are to blame for this one. In Manjari and Abhi's relationship there has always been a lack of boundaries, but now its finally coming to a point of no return. Manjari cannot dictate who he marries and when he marries them. That's it. He has not abandoned his mother, nowhere is this shown. I am not doing any "pseudo-intellectualism", not even sure how it would apply in this context. 

LadooCandy thumbnail

Not at this stage it isn't, its not like Abhi was unaware of the fact that Ak was married to Nav. The child is not illegitimate. And honestly this rhetoric of yours is extremely backwards. In any case, its Abhi's choice not Manjari's and he made his choice. 

I am tired of arguing on all fronts. I don't think Manjari is completely wrong and nor do I think Abhi is completely wrong. On WD I had the same idea, both Abhira were to blame for that. And now both Manjari and Abhi are to blame for this one. In Manjari and Abhi's relationship there has always been a lack of boundaries, but now its finally coming to a point of no return. Manjari cannot dictate who he marries and when he marries them. That's it. He has not abandoned his mother, nowhere is this shown. I am not doing any "pseudo-intellectualism", not even sure how it would apply in this context. 

Both cases , were analogies.....anyways. And honestly this belief of yours is extremely backward and pseudo intellectual that a person is supposed to be criticized if he refuses to marry because the prospective partner comes out to be pregnant with someone else's child.