Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: lagjagale

He is just trying to do the right thing as he has always done. Why is this seen as him choosing Ak over his mother is beyond me. Manjari's only problem seems to be Navra baby. I know her other points on Ak are valid, I know Ak is just using Abhi, and he also likely knows. But Manjari has no other issues with the wedding but the baby. Please explain to me why is it still wrong for Abhi to support the right thing? You don't abandon a woman cause she is pregnant. Ak can make the decision not to take Abhi's support, but Abhi can't make the decision not to give his support cause it wouldn't be right to Ak or to Abhir. 

Ak is nonsense human from the beginning and i can find nothing redeeming about her anymore. But Please don't drag Abhi down just cause he is trying to do the right thing. 

Also like what beauty, lol, did you see Mrs. Sharma?

Yeh baat abhimanyu ko pucho isko kaise ak pasand aayi he fell for her voice and her that sacrificing nature and how that become problem for him at one point.

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

https://x.com/Vaishvee12/status/1714122428916310200?s=20

What is this girl? Abhi is not happy with marriage because his mother is not with him, he loves this girl but it doesn't mean he is completely happy. Ak is pregnant with An's child and she is happily registering wedding and celebrating wedding date. She went to abort An's daughter and manipulated Abhi with her emotional words of not opting for abortion because it was only Abhi's voice in her head. How about voice of man whose child it is or child's voice? Pathetic. Abhi sucks too for leaving his mom for this lady. His mom has always been there for him, hurting parents for a thankless lady AK. Thank you writers for making good bye easier. A man who leaves his parents for a girl is not worth stanning. His old mother has none but him, she has given her whole life to him and he does this. She is not wrong about Ak who is changing men and father in 2 month 

Ak's character sketch is the worst this season....

Thats the reason i don't want legacy baby....woh aur bhi ghatiya niklegi...after all Ak ki baby hai woh

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu234

Yeh baat abhimanyu ko pucho isko kaise ak pasand aayi he fell for her voice and her that sacrificing nature and how that become problem for him at one point.

That's why looks pe mat jao, voice pe mat jao, 

Character pe bhi mat jao

Ak ne sab ki vaat laga dali

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeyacute

That's why looks pe mat jao, voice pe mat jao, 

Character pe bhi mat jao

Ak ne sab ki vaat laga dali

Didn't many use to say og ak was so good putting some of her flaws aside then.

Edited by Anu234 - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Anu234

Lol, how many times does this point need to be discussed? First of all love doesn't work that way, you don't fall in love with a few distinct traits of a person, you fall in love with the person fully completely. Doesn't mean you like everything about them, but you can still love them. Abhi never liked her sacrificing nature. He liked her because she was kind, empathetic, didn't care about winning, was her own person instead of wanting to be someone else, etc, etc. But no where was sacrificing nature mentioned. Infact he said very clearly many many times that he doesn't want her to sacrifice cause it can lead to other issues. 

Loving someone also doesn't mean that you can't ever hold them accountable or have zero expectations from them. 

I said that Abhi isn't running behind Ak for her looks, that's all. What is the problem with that I don't know. And for why I think that, I gave the reason of her Kasauli attire and makeup being super bad but him still loving her cause to him she is still beautiful cause he loves her. Not the other way around. 

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

https://x.com/Vaishvee12/status/1714122428916310200?s=20

What is this girl? Abhi is not happy with marriage because his mother is not with him, he loves this girl but it doesn't mean he is completely happy. Ak is pregnant with An's child and she is happily registering wedding and celebrating wedding date. She went to abort An's daughter and manipulated Abhi with her emotional words of not opting for abortion because it was only Abhi's voice in her head. How about voice of man whose child it is or child's voice? Pathetic. Abhi sucks too for leaving his mom for this lady. His mom has always been there for him, hurting parents for a thankless lady AK. Thank you writers for making good bye easier. A man who leaves his parents for a girl is not worth stanning. His old mother has none but him, she has given her whole life to him and he does this. She is not wrong about Ak who is changing men and father in 2 month 

She never informs Abhi anything since the Season started she takes every small and big decisions on her own..it’s not like she needs the permission of her spouse for everything, since she is her own person..but, she runs away randomly or does somethings quite impulsive without getting his opinion! I personally found this really wrong on her part.

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 7 months ago
Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

He is just trying to do the right thing as he has always done. Why is this seen as him choosing Ak over his mother is beyond me. Manjari's only problem seems to be Navra baby. I know her other points on Ak are valid, I know Ak is just using Abhi, and he also likely knows. But Manjari has no other issues with the wedding but the baby. Please explain to me why is it still wrong for Abhi to support the right thing? You don't abandon a woman cause she is pregnant. Ak can make the decision not to take Abhi's support, but Abhi can't make the decision not to give his support cause it wouldn't be right to Ak or to Abhir. 

Ak is nonsense human from the beginning and i can find nothing redeeming about her anymore. But Please don't drag Abhi down just cause he is trying to do the right thing. And he obviously likes her for more than her looks. 

Abhimanyu is right in supporting AK while she is pregnant and if he rejects due to pregnancy, it will look so bad on him.

What I don't understand is why everyone is perceiving it as Akshara using Abhimanyu for getting father figure to the baby. Nowhere in the story after her pregnancy is revealed is narrated that way. 

Just by looking at a hug, elders started the talk of marriage, which both of them denied. It was followed by drama by Abhir for a complete family (craving for a complete family, which he got from his mother) and eventually after hospital shoot out event, Akshara thought about it and agreed for marriage. Abhimanyu accepted instantly. 

Post pregnancy reveal also, Akshara did not ask him to father this child. She does not want to abort the child and that's fine as her choice. 

Full on drama by Manjari by her demands of abortion, manipulation of Abhir and now suicide attempt was not Akshara or Abhimanyu's fault. As two consenting adults, they chose to marry because their son wants and decided to keep the baby. 

That too I feel like they decided finally after Abhir's health got triggered after his seva stunt( a quality he inherited from his father).

In this whole scenario, where did Akshara ask Abhimanyu to marry her so that her baby will get a father? She asked very clearly, if this marriage happens, will he be able to accept her baby as a part of their family? And I don't think that is wrong as their situation is already complicated and it's better to clarify before they take it further. 

Basically this marriage is happening on the insistence of Abhir (which I feel is wrong because a child should not be given this much edge that he can bend you to this level) and last two episodes Manjari is behaving as if Abhir does not exist in picture

Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ak is nonsense human from the beginning and i can find nothing redeeming about her anymore. But Please don't drag Abhi down just cause he is trying to do the right thing. And he obviously likes her for more than her looks. 

Cuz Manjari sucks. She sucks so badly and has for most of this season. She doesn't deserve to be chosen. Toxic MILs (or past/future/potential ones) are so last season. 

Originally posted by: Kabhi18

Cuz Manjari sucks. She sucks so badly and has for most of this season. She doesn't deserve to be chosen. Toxic MILs (or past/future/potential ones) are so last season. 

Lol, I honestly feel like I am fighting on two fronts now. Manjari doesn't suck nor is she is a toxic MIL. Her perspective is pretty clear. Everytime Abhira have gotten together Abhi has ended up hurt and worse than before. Ak meanwhile at least from her perspective has moved on or not been that affected by their separations. So for her, this is an extremely risky marriage. If they do breakup again it will kill Abhi. Or he will end up  being miserable in the marriage but too scared to divorce just like Manjari was too scared to divorce for so long. She is not wrong in asking Abhi not to marry Ak. 

She is however wrong in asking Ak to abort. She thinks this kid will create issues down the line. But she doesn't realize that Ak aborting the kid will also create equal if not worse problems cause Ak will not be happy. Now things have gotten worse with Abhi leaving and taking such a stern stand. She is basically just loosing it. Manjari goes too far sometimes but always comes back to normal eventually and calms down. Abhi is hoping for this, but I guess something else will happen in the meantime to really cement the crack between them.

Anu234 thumbnail

Lol, I honestly feel like I am fighting on two fronts now. Manjari doesn't suck nor is she is a toxic MIL. Her perspective is pretty clear. Everytime Abhira have gotten together Abhi has ended up hurt and worse than before. Ak meanwhile at least from her perspective has moved on or not been that affected by their separations. So for her, this is an extremely risky marriage. If they do breakup again it will kill Abhi. Or he will end up  being miserable in the marriage but too scared to divorce just like Manjari was too scared to divorce for so long. She is not wrong in asking Abhi not to marry Ak. 

She is however wrong in asking Ak to abort. She thinks this kid will create issues down the line. But she doesn't realize that Ak aborting the kid will also create equal if not worse problems cause Ak will not be happy. Now things have gotten worse with Abhi leaving and taking such a stern stand. She is basically just loosing it. Manjari goes too far sometimes but always comes back to normal eventually and calms down. Abhi is hoping for this, but I guess something else will happen in the meantime to really cement the crack between them.

Mj has also been a major reason for abhira break up more than themselves if ak was able to move on and abhimanyu was not is that again ak fault?