Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

One form of fun is this forum

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Newbird

In the place I work, there is heavy patient flow. You have to run from one patient to other continuously as every patient needs immediate attention as they are very sick cases. If anything happens to any patient under your handover you are the responsibility.Both physical and mental stress would be on peak. I lost 4 kgs in 2 and half months(August to October now) due to continuous exercise from morning 9:00 AM to evening 6:00PM.i got sick, developed fevers from time to time in these 2 and half months as some of those sick cases have been highly contagious but get sick leave only one day per month. If it was home food I would have still maintained my weight without losing 4 kgs. These 2 and half months have been one of the toughest days physically and mentally I would say. Also I got 3 times covid after May 2021(third time I got recently in 2 nd half of March),so that  may also affecting my overall energy levels and stamina to do overwork. 

gosh health first dear if possible look for another job.

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Beywakoof

This is pushto language, spoken by Patthans and Afghanis. 

He wrote khar rakk shaa which means daffa ho jao/get lost 

Oh accha. Thank you for the translation. Hopefully, he’s not telling me to dafa ho jao since he posted right after me.

Ajeeeee sunteeee hoooo ⬇️ Main aapse dooor nahin ja sakti. 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

One form of fun is this forum

Even nore fun for the mods especially when they spend half the day deleting CC posts😂

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

WUT DO DIS MEAN THO? Your post above. What language is it? 

Its Pashto i speak Pashto Farsi and Balochi, the real languages of men, i got no Pajeet blood in me so i don't identify with the pajeet languages of the mushrikeen urdu punjabi sindhi etc i can speak some of them but i never do unless i'm in the pajeet neighbourhood, the stench is bad enough to drive people away

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cory

Its Pashto i speak Pashto Farsi and Balochi, the real languages of men, i got no Pajeet blood in me so i don't identify with the pajeet languages of the mushrikeen urdu punjabi sindhi etc i can speak some of them but i never do unless i'm in the pajeet neighbourhood, the stench is bad enough to drive people away

You replied! smiley43I will revel in this for a day! In a day, I will read your post. In the next two days, I will respond. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Playing! smiley27  ... and collecting funny twitter posts smiley4 ...like this one:

https://twitter.com/kamrankhan_2011/status/1715055854326821217

[Post Removed]

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

I don't want to share it. I believe if i talk about things i love, i wil lose interest in them. I like to keep things that are dear to me to myself.