Chapter 18

Excellent Chapter 

Thinking about Abhishek I'm filled with disgust 

this guy truly cannot want to truly marry Geet , he is disrespectful and worst

forcing himself on her and then also slapping her and man handling her 

while comfort comes in the Present seeing Geet with Maan

and their true comfort with each other 

but I'm only hoping Maan is deadly serious with Geet and not playing her 

but then again he has always known her to be innocent and surely he is no player

but the two needs to get engaged or even married 

Maan has no ego between them apologizing to Geet comes so naturally 

please get rid of Abhisek I'm truly hating his character and the way he demeans Geet .

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Both the updates were amazing...so Maan was drowned in the care from geet apart from his family but still made a distance with eachother..he was suspended for a week too...this reyansh plan was executed as er his wish...now that maan's aunt crossed all her limits by accusing geet's father which hurted her the most the words she used to scold was not leaving her mind so decided to quit the job...this dev is completely disgusting he was lurking like  an animal for a prey and made geet helpless now at the end there was some other persons too...so it was geet's mother who went to  Abhishek family for alliance to manage debt...past and present sequence was nice...Maan was taking care of geet equally and she was simultaneously comparing the situation in past and present waiting to read more thanks for the PM dear 😍

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: maanshi

Part 17 - 18

Nice updates

Like maan geet convo... it shows maaneet care for others 

Geet life is full of pain n one more addition maan's aunt ... Its like abhishek kam tha jo ye bhi aa gyi😡😡😡

Abhi part 😡😡😡 hate that guy  I thought he is dirty mind but now he proved himself as cruel monster 😡😡😡

Like the way u differentiate geet feels with maan n abhi ... Love n lust 

Poor geet was still with that abhi n now this goons 😥

Thanks for updates 🤗

Waiting for MP update

Yes, I am glad that you pointed this out. Very good observation. 👌✨
Lust is one of the key elements of love. It's not necessarily always a bad thing but here in Abhishek's case, he lacks empathy, trust, respect and attachment that are also a part of Love.
Little Spoiler,Maan has equal if not more lust for Geet, he is just good at hiding/ controlling himself. smiley2
He also has care, respect and attachment which is why his actions will always be different than the likes of Abhishek.
While Geet is at the extreme spectrum of all her emotional values.

Thanks for reading. 🤗

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Chapter 17

Fantastic , Hurtful and so Amazing Chapter 

Geet was truly worried about Maan's injuries and the fact that

he could get rusticated from college 

however Maan was very calm and did not want Geet involved.

but one amazing fact is that Maan could see the genuine care in her eyes for him.

he also explains Geet that it's no big deal Reyansh surely wanted Maan to go through

problems and be in trouble with the authories 

but the fact that Maan has the ability to soften himself just for Geet must mean 

he somehow cares about her .

Maan's aunt Sulekha Devi is another person that has hurt Geet emotionally , dragging her father

into everything and trying to make that Geet herself has caused an issue and that is the reason

she is working and gaining trust of Savitri Devi.

Hell I just hate this Abhishek , he is arrogant and worst not even knowing Geet's feelings he wants

to act all possessive for no reason .

Hi Taahir, hope you and your family are doing well. smiley31

Bold Green - he definitely cares for her, more than he realizes.

Red - She has her reasons but the method she applied was very wrong and demeaning. You will come to know of her reasons soon.

Mustard - He is just insecure. There is a thin line. Possessiveness is slightly different. Too much of it is obsession, he doesn't qualify in that as well.

Thanks a lot for reading and this amazing comment of yours. 💜

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Chapter 18

Excellent Chapter 

Thinking about Abhishek I'm filled with disgust 

this guy truly cannot want to truly marry Geet , he is disrespectful and worst

forcing himself on her and then also slapping her and man handling her 

while comfort comes in the Present seeing Geet with Maan

and their true comfort with each other 

but I'm only hoping Maan is deadly serious with Geet and not playing her 

but then again he has always known her to be innocent and surely he is no player

but the two needs to get engaged or even married 

Maan has no ego between them apologizing to Geet comes so naturally 

please get rid of Abhisek I'm truly hating his character and the way he demeans Geet .

Bold light blue - My job is successfully done then. His character is supposed to induce such reactions only.

Blue - He doesn't want to marry her anymore. He has changed his mind. That 2 years postpone drama is just a facade. He thought of ruining her but got too impatient seeing Geet with Dev.

Red - Well. I usually let everyone flow their thoughts and conjectures freely. For the past version I have always left a question mark whenever got feedback such as Maan is in love with Geet, but for the present here I can confirm that he is madly in love with Geet and very very serious about her. He loves her way more than conceivable, more than her. There is no question of playing her. He had been barely hanging by a thread because Geet has a vulnerable past. You answered yourself in the next line that Maan is not a player. 
In the past, however, what he truly feels for Geet is different which will be revealed after Geet's confession. In case you noticed Geet's thoughts about Maan is always indirect and mostly vague. Whilst we all can understand she is in love with him but never crosses that route. 

Green - They are engaged and about to be married as hinted in chapter 15 & 18.

Purple - Hahahah sorry, can understand your frustration. His part is almost over.

Thanks for reading, and sharing your unique thoughts. ✨💜

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirtikaa

Both the updates were amazing...so Maan was drowned in the care from geet apart from his family but still made a distance with eachother..he was suspended for a week too...this reyansh plan was executed as er his wish...now that maan's aunt crossed all her limits by accusing geet's father which hurted her the most the words she used to scold was not leaving her mind so decided to quit the job...this dev is completely disgusting he was lurking like  an animal for a prey and made geet helpless now at the end there was some other persons too...so it was geet's mother who went to  Abhishek family for alliance to manage debt...past and present sequence was nice...Maan was taking care of geet equally and she was simultaneously comparing the situation in past and present waiting to read more thanks for the PM dear 😍

Hi Kirtikaa, hope you are well.

Bold red - She has not decided to quit. There is no mention of what she has done with her job. She asked Sulekha out of frustration to fire her.

Blue - I guess you meant Abhishek. He is absolutely at his worst. Sorry didn't catch what other persons, do you mean the local goons?

Glad that you liked the past and present simultaneous sequence. As always whenever the scenarios would match, I would take us to the present for the contrast depiction.

Purple - Thanks for reading and your lovely comment, I do wait to read your precious comments as well. Next part is ready and am very excited to update it. Stay tuned 🤗

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Maans aunt crosse a line 😡😡😡

I mean abhi was really bad ..consent is something so imp , sometimes kids who are young find all this angst and some stuff love and romantic and say I don't understand love and a prude ..but consent is imp no matter what gender ..

I struggled to explain to a young gal that the man she was pursuing was committed to himself and did not want a relationship at present..she so all all men want it 😥.. finally he had to lose his temper a

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

Hi Kirtikaa, hope you are well.

Bold red - She has not decided to quit. There is no mention of what she has done with her job. She asked Sulekha out of frustration to fire her.

Blue - I guess you meant Abhishek. He is absolutely at his worst. Sorry didn't catch what other persons, do you mean the local goons?

Glad that you liked the past and present simultaneous sequence. As always whenever the scenarios would match, I would take us to the present for the contrast depiction.

Purple - Thanks for reading and your lovely comment, I do wait to read your precious comments as well. Next part is ready and am very excited to update it. Stay tuned 🤗

Yes it's Abhishek and other persons were the goons... thanks for understanding 😁

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Iptida

hope you and your family are well.

appreciate the double update.....

Chapter 17

Agonising update… beautifully written 

so Geet wanted Maan to apologise to Reyansh

Maan was clearly astounded 

of cos Geet was worried that Maan would be thrown out of college

Maan refusing was anticipated

Maan was indeed unperturbed

of cos Geet was concerned about Maan

great that Maan assured her

alas Geet was adamant that she will apologise

however Maan stopped her

of cos Geet blamed herself for what happened 

well Geet was in tears

yet again Maan assured Geet

glad that Maan saw her sadness and concerned for him

Maan's thoughts were reasonable

hmm Geet drooling on Maan

oh Sulekha Devi saw how Geet took care of Maan

ahh she confronted Geet on her feelings for Maan

upset that Sulekha Devi accused Geet

how does she know Geet's dad?

now she told Geet to be in her limits

Geet's question was justified

dismayed that she humiliated Geet

she had no right to do so

Geet's remarks were understandable

at least Geet tried to explain that she has no intentions regarding Maan

angry that she accused Geet of staging that attack on Savitri Devi

pleased that Geet spoke up

feeling for Geet

but Sulekha continued

she was so mean 

she really hurt Geet

Geet's thoughts well portrayed

hate Abhishek

he certainly does not care about Geet and what she wants

sad that Abhishek accused Geet

Gosh he wants to check her phone

not surprised with Geet's reaction

good that defended herself

wonderful that she refused to take Abhishek's nonsense

Edited by khwaishfan - 3 months ago
crazymaneetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Both the updates were really beautiful....lived geet and maan conversation....I am totally losing g thread of the present, especially of geet meeting abhoshek face to face.   ...maan ki Bua toh badi bear aurat nikli. As if geet didn't have enough issues with abhishek, pehle aayi Bua aur phir guide....oh dear!