Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Migraine thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Geet has a lot of hardship going on. She needs a lot of money. Diya wants information on Maan. Geet is now working as Savitri's caregiver 👌 that's an interesting twist love it

Migraine thumbnail

Geet thought Maan won't recognize her behind disguise. And Maan thought geet doesn't know who he is? Lol 😆 he is the most popular guy and Geet is working in KM literally for him only. Love their interaction ❤️ Wonder what info she digs on Maan. Diya seems to be focused on his love life. Diya is in love with Maan? 

Migraine thumbnail

The coffee banter was so entertaining. Maan never had instant coffee and Geet took so much effort to buy that only 🤣 The way he teased her that's so refreshing. Feels like Maan has a liking for geet or at least he knows she is different. He mentioned her as loner. Awesome updates ❤️

Migraine thumbnail

Thanks for the notes. I comment when i check stories i read so sometimes it will not be on time. Sorry for delay. I tried to comment big. Loving the story. It's refreshing to read. I hope you continue updating here. Lovely vms 😍

Geet980 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mind blowing update wow. ♥️

I love how the past and present merges. Very creative. Finally maan's pov. Enjoyed reading it so much. Perfectly described. Present Maan is enjoying torturing geet. He is so possessive of her. Geet is trying her best to maintain her professionalism and maan is making it super difficult for her. 

She is very much affected with Maan's closeness touch. I am shocked when maan pouted for her indulgence and geet just pleaded him sweetly. Maan is not wrong when he said he only wanted to hold her hand. Loved all the insinuation maan did. Geet reactions are understandable. Maan was discreet enough and seem like trying to show her a lesson. Wonder what happened after he kissed her hands. Maan is so gutsy.

Past. Geet is sulking because maan had told anee about her job. He gave his reasons and he is right. Eventually geet to understood. Anee told maan to bring geet on Jaiden's bday bash. Geet doesn't want to go. Maan again gives her logical reasonings. 

Those girls are so mean. Wow the way maan defended her. He held her hand. They think geet is his gf. That's so amazing that he didn't bother to correct them. Geet is confused and maan told her that if he would tell them the truth they will rather make things difficult for her. I like how the is subtly caring towards geet. Jaiden likes geet. He is trying to propose her but she is oblivious. Anee suspected right. But when maan told his views geet is shocked. She thinks jaiden is only a good friend. So maan likes transparency. He clearly said if someone likes they should come upfront about it. Geet revealed about her fiance to maan. He is shocked. Cliffhanger. Totally loving this. Waiting for next

Migraine thumbnail

At first present it seems they don't even know each other. But with each update on present it seems have a past for sure. He kissed her, demanded her on his lap and now this? Intriguing. Love the way it's written in a subtle way. Maan is torturing Geet or himself? 😉 He doesn't like Geet giving attention to even his client

Migraine thumbnail

The chemistry in this hide and seek game is so insane 🔥 Geet can't hide her state from Maan. He enjoys it more. If she is like this in present then what happened in past?

Migraine thumbnail

Both are so comfortable with each other. Geet is letting Maan do this to her. She is threatening him to back off but also clearly hinted to do this when they are alone. Loved how Maan is teasing her about professionalism 😆 my god he sucked her fingers 🤭 was this such a time to switch in past?

Migraine thumbnail

Past. Geet pleads Maan to not tell anyone about her part time work. He didn't think that includes Annie as well. Understandable why Annie was upset with Geet for not telling her. Good that they are on good terms. Geet has high self respect. 

Migraine thumbnail

Maan told Geet has to attend party with Maan wow. Omg Maan took stand for Geet in a subtle way. Can understand why he didn't clear the gf matter to those girls.