Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

No one in this world other than my 2 kids can force me to do anything against my wish.

What part of "it comes naturally to me" did you not understand?? Where did SRK FANDOM come from??? 

I like SRK's kids because I like SRK....and I like most of the things associated with him.....like his wifesmiley36

BTW ....APPLYING ABSURD LOGIC TO EVERYTHING......per PHd kahan se kiya hai Dr Shaitan??smiley42

So how can someone take you seriously if you have already decided to be a cheerleader for Suhana? So even if she sucks (which she does) you’ll just create excuses and justifications ? Do you really think this is correct ?

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

So how can someone take you seriously if you have already decided to be a cheerleader for Suhana? So even if she sucks (which she does) you’ll just create excuses and justifications ? Do you really think this is correct ?

Dear Lord.......I will die if Shaitaan doesn't take me seriously about Suhana.....on this stupid virtual forum....smiley19smiley19

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Dear Lord.......I will die if Shaitaan doesn't take me seriously about Suhana.....on this stupid virtual forum....smiley19smiley19

ok….. whatever helps you sleep at night I guess…. but I feel that this is also a form of nepotism, when we become flag bearers for others kids 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

ok….. whatever helps you sleep at night I guess…. but I feel that this is also a form of nepotism, when we become flag bearers for others kids 

This forum is not important enough to give me sleepless nights...smiley36...hopefully it isn't for you either...I would be worried if it was...

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Its about connection. Someone might root for their favorite actresses husband or vice versa.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Its about connection. Someone might root for their favorite actresses husband or vice versa.

why can’t we just hate on them all?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

What if the complete opposite person existed who loved them all ? Would you let them love all nepo's in peace ? 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

You are too cute 😂😂😂😂😂. I can’t help but laugh on most of your posts.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

What if the complete opposite person existed who loved them all ? Would you let them love all nepo's in peace ? 

Well firstly that would be boring as hell, even when I get together with friends it’s all about gossiping and back biting about others na? If we met up to “love” each other and all then I would say such interactions would not only bore me but would become a mechanism for me to put to sleep 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

K-Jedi Oath (KJO) smiley4

https://giphy.com/gifs/dancing-dance-star-wars-6fScAIQR0P0xW

'She will go the Ananya & Shanaya way' smiley41