Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Besides being slightly better looking than her sister, Suhana, and Shanaya. She is not great-looking. 

That's a given :)

TotalBetty thumbnail

When they were little, Jhanvi was not only the better looking one but also cute in general. I was certain she would blossom into a lovely young woman ( sounding like an old woman here) 

That didn't happen. Constant surgeries made sure of that... Also the way they carry themselves... In their defense their role models are Kardashians

And their mother set a bad example with her constant surgeries and obsession with vanity

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: BettyA1

When they were little, Jhanvi was not only the better looking one but also cute in general. I was certain she would blossom into a lovely young woman ( sounding like an old woman here) 

That didn't happen. Constant surgeries made sure of that... Also the way they carry themselves... In their defense their role models are Kardashians

And their mother set a bad example with her constant surgeries and obsession with vanity

I think they had their skin lightened also. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: BettyA1

I want to know if they had the same surgeon because Khushi’s looks better.  Janhvi’s surgeries are way too obvious. Khushi’s is more like the Kardashians, where i know they did it… but it’s also not the first thing that pops up in my mind and lowkey think it looks good 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 7 months ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

7/10

Would bang. 

TotalBetty thumbnail

smiley36

You're back, with a bang

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Plastic, less pretty, and probably a less talented replica of Banita Sandhu. Banita does not have the bucktooth and overly pointy nose problem as many have pointed out. She looks far more natural. How come no one gushes over her good looks? 

Banita Sandhu: A look at British actress and AP Dhillon's official girlfriend

Bridgerton 3' star Banita Sandhu on her depression diagnosis - EasternEye

Banita Sandhu: I don't want to steal roles from local talent- Cinema express

October actress Banita Sandhu tests COVID-19 positive, refuses treatment from Kolkata govt hospital | Entertainment News – India TV

Actually this isn't true. Banita has also had a lot of surgery (I see her nose, cheeks and lips done here) but the reason why Banita's nose isn't jutting out is because she has had an additional nose implant placed beneath her nose (similar to Alaya F's but hers went too big) after her first nose job. It looks like Khushi has forgone all implants. Banita has had at minimum at least 3 revisions to her nose. I was interested in nose revision for a long time. 

Also Banita does not speak any Hindi nor did she really care for Indian films. She got into a huge issue over the pandemic where she was caught refusing to go to an Indian hospital and backed up hundreds of patients asking for a British hospital when her case was not really severe. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Plastic, less pretty, and probably a less talented replica of Banita Sandhu. Banita does not have the bucktooth and overly pointy nose problem as many have pointed out. She looks far more natural. How come no one gushes over her good looks? 

Banita Sandhu: A look at British actress and AP Dhillon's official girlfriend

Bridgerton 3' star Banita Sandhu on her depression diagnosis - EasternEye

Banita Sandhu: I don't want to steal roles from local talent- Cinema express

October actress Banita Sandhu tests COVID-19 positive, refuses treatment from Kolkata govt hospital | Entertainment News – India TV

It will be very difficult outsiders to enter Bollywood as a leading actor. All Star kids getting all the movies.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Khushi can play Ananya'a older sister. Both are not confident, went through surgeries. Talking front of the crowd or audience is not everyone cup of tea. It is sad that their movie has not released and all star kids already got photoshoot, ads. They will never understand the meaning of struggle.

I think Khushi will go Sonam Kapoor Route. Walking on the Ramp, Photoshoots and travel. If Sonam Kapoor had only focused on modeling, she could been top model.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Bekind

Khushi can play Ananya'a older sister. Both are not confident, went through surgeries. Talking front of the crowd or audience is not everyone cup of tea. It is sad that their movie has not released and all star kids already got photoshoot, ads. They will never understand the meaning of struggle.

I think Khushi will go Sonam Kapoor Route. Walking on the Ramp, Photoshoots and travel. If Sonam Kapoor had only focused on modeling, she could been top model.

Khushi certainly has the height for modelling (can’t get surgery for that)…. I think she spoke better than Janhvi though, I hate Janvhi’s trembling unconfident voice. But yeah, I think Khushi should focus on becoming the “Kylie Jenner” of India as opposed to an actress. 

All these Janvhis, Khushis, Suhanas, Shanaya Ananya’s and Saras are paining me. The industry standards have  fallen and nobody has noticed